Jimm0

Should ragging be allowed in edgeville wilderness?

Ragging on SpawnPK  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Should ragging be allowed in edgeville wildnerness? Please explain/expand in the comments.

• Yes
    • No

As per title. What do you think? Expand and explain your opinions in the comments.

ragging is for people with no lifes and for it to be allowed on a pk server (stopping people pking on a pk server) its a problem

Edited by norisk

9 hours ago, Hooke V2 said:

Don't act stupid, don't get ragged. Simple as that 

Disagree somewhat. Surely people can rag even if you’ve done nothing 

I understand its annoying but its a style of pk nonetheless. This is a Rsps no need for so many rules :P rules are off putting ( I 100% understand they're necessary) but if you really don't like ragging there are places you can pk where that is not allowed so there are options for you aswell.

Where can you pk where ragging isn't allowed? Honestly I think ragging is the demise of any PK server because it prevents PKing.

Surely rules are necessary when it will keep a stronger playerbase? 

Do you understand how many times people have brought this up and the same results occur, ragging isn't gonna be banned anytime soon it would do more damage then it would help. 

Also @Jimm0

9: Ragging

• We define ragging as repeated or consistent harassment towards another player in a PvP environment.
  • This rule applies to the following areas: Graveyards, EdgePvP(::edgepvp NOT edgeville), Mage Bank, Risk Fight Arena, and Pure PKing (::pure).
  • This might mean using overhead protection prayers and rushing, barraging/ranging their opponent repeatedly  just to stop them from PKing.
  • With regards to rushing, there's a fine line between rushing and harassment (ragging).
  • Banter before and after the fight is fine, but if someone's getting too annoyed/offended then it needs to stop.
  • Please note that staff decisions are final, and staff will say whether the situation is classed as ragging or not.
  • Every situation is different and will be treated very seriously by staff.The criteria of ragging reports will require sufficient evidence from the reporter -  This would probably need to be an eye witness by staff, or a video recording.
  • Standing around or under other peoples fights in these areas count as ragging.

Ive been ragged by a guy for weeks just bc I killed him for torva and didnt give it back.. lol

18 hours ago, Morbid said:

Do you understand how many times people have brought this up and the same results occur, ragging isn't gonna be banned anytime soon it would do more damage then it would help. 

Why would banning ragging do more damage? 

I know this topic has been brought up many times before, but that doesn’t mean that something shouldn’t change 

19 hours ago, D RY said:

People don't rag for no reason. Self inflicted 

That’s definitely not always the case - some people just enjoy doing it to the last person who killed them or whatever.

Ragging has been on this server for sooo long, last time i checked the owners liked and wanted it because it's "a form of pking"
Gl tho

The issue is that people rag people for fun? Not actually because they are getting rushed. Plenty of assholes abuse edge ragging. it ruins the game for everyone. anyone who agrees ragging should be allowed is just a sad little moron who get off on the fact they are annoying someone and obviously have to much time to waste. 

If any of you who rag ever look back on yourself in 20 years. i bet every one of you will say 'God I was a childish asshole..'

For all the people who are getting ragged after pking someone or because the losing player is salty. what do you do with them?

Enter a retarded ragg competition? Hmm? Sounds pathetic. NOT EVERYONE GETS RAGGED FOR A REASON. ITS PURE OPINIONATED.

Edited by Frzn
  • Like 1

On 6/8/2019 at 1:38 PM, D RY said:

People don't rag for no reason. Self inflicted 

Wrong wrong wrong wrong :)

On 6/22/2019 at 6:43 PM, WASHMYCAT69 said:

if u cant handle being ragged u dont deserve to play 

LLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL ZEPLIN I REMEMBER and michael toxic!!??!%"

Edited by Loviathan

FROM MY LASTEST POST******

I'VE noticed a real issue with this as of lately. A lot of people are been ragged and getting ragged. Even paid to rag. I've seen people lose high risk to people demand it back then rag because the other person didn't give the rightfully earned pk back.  I've seen people targ known wealthy players ragging them and demanding they pay them or they will never stop. Does any of these make any logical sense? You decide. 

Whats the point in this? The real way to figure out these issues is to have a fair fight. Not waste each others time. This type of behavior imo is toxic and shows new players a terrible first face to spawnpk.  Honestly the fact that its allow in edgeville is extremely unfortunate.

One of my main points to this entire thing is that I've recently been chasing the blood crown. During the last 3 weeks I've noticed as soon as I get to 3rd rank or even on the board I get ragged. Its to my surprise that people have been paying other people in order to rag me and slow my kills down so I will not win the blood crown. This is not the true spirit of true Player VS Player rankings. Ive been forced to log out due to this toxic behavior. I play the game often what do you think someone new would do.. they might never play again. And that looses the server potential money. Money that can fund updates and promote growth.  

I believe edgeville should be added to the no rag zone. Please change my mind below or make any logical comments/ suggestions. I would greatly appreciate it. 

• Like 1

I believe ragging destroys the concept of edgeville pking but it should be allowed in multi and higher wilderness levels. It is apperent that people get ragged for absolutely nothing which, based on that persons temper can lead to more rule breaking or just simple not playing the server.

Edited by Loviathan

i dont think so due to the activity in edge pk, if there was a boat load more players there constantly it would be different. with past experiences i find it causes people to pk less, also causes more stress on the staff because everyone complains about it when it happens to you.

2 hours ago, the real ups said:

also causes more stress on the staff because everyone complains about it when it happens to you.

This would actually create more stress on staff being they'd have to enforce a rule that the community is very divided about, not that I don't think the staff team could handle it.

3 hours ago, saltysadface said:

This would actually create more stress on staff being they'd have to enforce a rule that the community is very divided about, not that I don't think the staff team could handle it.

Actually seems like, in most cases (from my experience) that it's enough to even name the rule for someone to off you. Of course not everyone cares enough about their actions and don't see the consequences but in reality It's more apparent than you may think. And the argument that the staff would be stressed is completely out of question, your job as staff is to enforce the rules not to sit in the sofa kicked back watching movies. Similarities are able to be done in real life with police, it's most likely never going to come to that crucial point of stress where it's a problem. That's what staff are for if you ask me.

Edited by Loviathan

On 6/24/2019 at 1:02 AM, Loviathan said:

LLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL ZEPLIN I REMEMBER and michael toxic!!??!%"

wash isnt even zeplin you spastic w301 is loc if you wanna meet him hes there allday.