Sign in to follow this  
norisk

edge wild ragging

first of all I just wanna say, this is meant to be a spawn pk server, so I am confused how players are allowed to rag at edge when it stops people pking on a pk server. this does not make sense to me.

its simple to say oh people wont rag if you don't do anything. but its runescape…. and its pk...., people get salty. 
in runescape u can just simple change world and there is enough people in runescape it be hard to follow one person and rag them.

for example I have seen blue and Idontoff saying ''pay 5b and il off'' to new players and I find this a put off to the server, furthermore  this causes more problems in the server due to the fact even if someone pays, they could end up being ragged straight after and there is no rules to prevent this.

many pk servers ban ragging as it lowers players in wild, due to not wanting to fight someone for 30 mins of there life with same person who has divine ss, prot prayers attacking you over and over preventing u from pking other people, this don't benefit the server or the players and if anything promotes toxicity. all this benefits is the salty people who have lost there items or simply just don't like someone,

I don't know if its just me, however I would suggest to just sit at edge wild and see for yourself how frustrating it is to the players that want to pk.  I also find this a low point to the server, and prevents the very thing the server is trying to promote, (spawn pking)

thanks for reading

yours sincerely
dunte

11 minutes ago, norisk said:

first of all I just wanna say, this is meant to be a spawn pk server, so I am confused how players are allowed to rag at edge when it stops people pking on a pk server. this does not make sense to me.

its simple to say oh people wont rag if you don't do anything. but its runescape…. and its pk...., people get salty. 
in runescape u can just simple change world and there is enough people in runescape it be hard to follow one person and rag them.

for example I have seen blue and Idontoff saying ''pay 5b and il off'' to new players and I find this a put off to the server, furthermore  this causes more problems in the server due to the fact even if someone pays, they could end up being ragged straight after and there is no rules to prevent this.

many pk servers ban ragging as it lowers players in wild, due to not wanting to fight someone for 30 mins of there life with same person who has divine ss, prot prayers attacking you over and over preventing u from pking other people, this don't benefit the server or the players and if anything promotes toxicity. all this benefits is the salty people who have lost there items or simply just don't like someone,

I don't know if its just me, however I would suggest to just sit at edge wild and see for yourself how frustrating it is to the players that want to pk.  I also find this a low point to the server, and prevents the very thing the server is trying to promote, (spawn pking)

thanks for reading

yours sincerely
dunte

This has been an on going issue that many people have previously tried to speak up about how bad it is getting and i totally agree that this is an issue but they are slowly trying to fix it as they have already made ragging jailable is certain places and hopefully they will figure something out.

• Like 1