The suggestions: As I'm sure many people have realised the wilderness has been pretty dead especially while no world events are active so I thought I'd suggest some ideas to boost wilderness activity as a whole. (And some more things I'd like to see added) sorry in advance for all the reading you may need to do 😛  Risk protection:   With 16 positive votes and 0 negative votes I think this is something that should be added: Firstly one of the main issues with Pking in singles is the sheer amount of raggers and 0 risk pkers who just drain the whole idea of fun while singles pking due to the fact they risk absolutely 0 and can just come along and PJ you off a kill with 0 risk involved. From karils + blood dark bow PJers/ rushers to people who prod cursed void shade genies, etc with minimal risk but still have high KO potential on people in real gear just make singles pking as a whole kinda boring as it becomes a task to even get a full fight without being PJed by someone in spawnables or prod gear. Secondly term high risk high reward should apply to pking as well especially deep wildy so those who decide to not risk should be limited to who they can fight. Obviously with the way the servers eco works and with the potential to keep 3 items on death I'm sure it would be quite a task to determain what counts as low and what counts as high risk and to implement such an idea however it would potentially make deep wildy pking in singles a bit more worthwhile as you will not be PJed off those who you attack by 0 risk raggers and TB ragged by people again in 0 risk. Lastly the risk protection will become void if you attack said person then they can freely attack you back (obviously)/ risk protection will also become void if a player is redskulled as that is a choice a player can make (maybe add additional benefits like bm per kill if Redskulled or something similar in singles above 20 wilderness) and as stated in the poll below 20 wilderness and in multi locations. Worldwide wilderness boss events and loot chests: Something many other servers have implemented with the intention of boosting wilderness activity is a worldwide spawn of either a wilderness boss or/ and wilderness loot chests. The concept is every "x" hours a wilderness boss/ chest will spawn in "x" location and will yield huge loots by the person who loots it. However this isn't just going to be a free tele up and loot the chest or kill the boss. Spawn location: https://gyazo.com/db76352d8be2d95a4443d722b231d64e Spawn locations i have circled in blue ^^^ World wide Wilderness bosses:  -The bosses will be announced on yell with there wilderness level eg: "Zachariah has been spotted at 52 wilderness" and yell "There is a disturbance at 52 wilderness" 5 minutes before it spawns. -Bosses potentially based off the 3 Mage arena 2 mini quest bosses? (since they played around with sizing aka behemoth elemental make them larger than standard) -The wilderness bosses will require the player to be skulled to fight the boss to prevent people just using max pvm gear with 0 risk. -The boss will always drop a large amount of blood money/ coins or both upon killing the boss which will be split evenly between those who kill the boss. For example if the boss was to drop 20b cash and was killed by 20 players each player would receive 1b cash each. -The top 3 damage dealers (if possible to work this way) will get to roll on the bosses loot table for potential at more loot than just the guaranteed cash. -The bosses will spawn in the same locations as the chests but the two cant spawn at the same time. (every 6 hours but 3 hours apart from each other) -The boss will need an extremely large health pool and a time frame to kill it such as 15 minutes from spawn (boss shouldn't take more than 3 minutes to kill however) -Jad style attacks and dodge-able attacks like wildywyrm and mystic dragon boss combined. -Upon killing every player who participates will either gain magic sickness or a full Teleblock. -Drop rate bonus/ effects of grandring (I) and fortune genie do not work on the bosses. World wide Wilderness boss drop table: Always - "x" Cash (I propose 20b cash split evenly between all those who participate). Always- "x" Blood money (I propose 1.5k blood money split evenly between all those who participate). World wide Wilderness boss drop table: (Between top 3 damage dealers) Always - 1000M coins each Always - 250 blood money each Zachariah: Common 1-15 - Saradomin's tear Rare 1-250 - Saradomin godsword (or) Rare 1-500 - Random piece of Justiciar armour Porazdir: Common 1-15 - Infernal heart Rare 1-250 - Zamorak godsword (or) Rare 1-500 - Sanguinesti staff Derwen: Common 1-15 - Twisted heart Rare 1-250 - Bandos godsword (or) (Doesn't really go with the boss but gotta go for all 3) Rare 1-500 - Epic pet box (Wanted to go for a Bryo staff as a 1-1k but as its an event exclusive item I'm sure people wouldn't be happy with that) All three: Very Rare 1-1500 - 3rd Age dye 3rd age dye:  Similar to Runex the 3rd age dyes will be able to attach to Justiciar pieces or Ancestral pieces: -No stat differences other than each now how the same HP boost as Nex gears. -Each peace gives an additional 5% drop rate bonus. -Improved cosmetics (same/ similar as to what they are on runex) -The dye itself will work similar to how ferocious gloves work where they are autokept but tradeable however: Despite what you think I am not proposing a completely autokeep max mage and max melee setup if you are fortunate enough to gain 6 3rd age dyes, instead they will work in a similar fashion to the Blessed Saradomin sword where you will keep the dye on death but the Ancestral and Justiciar will always be lost on death no matter what and each piece will drop as 10b cash (slowly removing these two items from the eco) and the dye will require 5b cash each to become fuse-able with Ancestral and Justiciar. -A full set of 3rd age Ancestral/ 3rd age Justiciar will gain a special effect. Ancestral: Mage attacks gain a 5% damage bonus, have a 20% chance to leech mage levels from the target while intern boosting the wearers and a 5% chance to lifesteal 50% of the damage dealt. Justiciar: Melee attacks gain a 5% damage bonus, have a 20% chance to smite the target 1/3 of the damage dealt and a 10% chance to leech 10% spec when using a special attack. World wide Wilderness chests: -The Chests spawn location will be yelled 10 minutes before it spawns "There is a disturbance at 52 wilderness" -Once the chest spawns it will be un-lootable for 5 minutes to allow players to find its location and will yell "A mysterious chest has appeared at 52 wilderness" -The Chests will spawn in the same locations as the bosses but the two cant spawn at the same time. (every 6 hours but 3 hours apart from each other) -Only one player can loot the chest at a time. -The player who loots the chest will immediately be Redskulled and fully Teleblocked and a 10 second freeze applied to them. -Brew cap if possible to stop people bringing 20 brews to loot the chests in singles for example: 10 brew cap. -Players attempted to spam click the chest before its lootable will take between 3-10 damage per click increasing the closer the chest is the being able to be opened. -Once looted the players name will be announced in yell similar to a rare drop however what they received will not be disclosed. -The player will be unable to log out as soon as they loot the chest similar to them being in combat so even an X-log will not work. -The player will need 4 inventory spaces to loot the chest. World wide wilderness loot chest drop table: Always - 5 - 15b Cash Always - 500 - 1.5k Blood money Common 1-100 - 10b Cash Rare 1-1250 - Spiked manacles (new Bis str boots -5 in all accuracy, -15 in all defence +8 str bonus provides +1 to max hits and protect similar to ferocious gloves) Rare 1-500 3rd age Plateskirt (same stats as Justiciar legs) Rare 1-500 Tormented bracelet ornament kit (works same way as anguish/ torture and occult ornament kit) Very rare 1-1k Cape of skulls (Wearing the cape always redskulls the player provides 3x as much blood money on kills 0 stats in accuracy, defence etc protect like ferocious gloves)   Gonna leave this here as many things mentioned still apply: Blood slayer overhaul:  In my opinion slayer and more importantly Blood slayer is in great need of an overhaul to maybe make things a bit more interesting than they currently are as what it is right now is just the same damn thing over and over again which to me at least gets extremely boring quickly. The ability to Block/ extend certain tasks would be nice just as a first point as for some people tasks like bloodwyrm and kraken are just straight up boring if you do not own a twisted bow etc so the ability to block/ unblock tasks would be nice however this is just the first point. Secondly blood slayer kills should grant (pvm wise) a 1-5 chance at a mysterious emblem just as a little nice touch. Most importantly perks the vial breaking thing is kind of useless to me so as the only perk you can get that doesn't even apply to blood slayer its kind of pointless. So here is my ideas: -250 blood slayer points - Regular emblems will have a 1-5 chance to drop as a tier 4 -250 blood slayer points - Boss specific regular loot drops i.e coin and blood money drops doubled (boss specific as in the perk will apply to your boss of choice) -500 blood slayer points - Tasks time reduced by 5-10 minutes but blood slayer points and blood money increased by +5 or 10 per task/ 10-20 (blood money) per task -1000 blood slayer points - Blood money from player kills increased by 25% while on task you tier up emblems 2x per kill Many other perks could be added but here was just some ideas. Other: -Addition of Venenatis, Callisto, Scorpio and Chaos fanatic. -Leaf-bladed battleaxe to coin store   -Reduction to accuracy bonuses on Elite and cursed void (I know this is a small 1 line statement but it is a massive issue where they work both as robes and hides.) -FIX THE DAMN GMAUL -Alot of items can still be used at Edgepvp that shouldn't -While the lite client acted as a temporary fix lag spikes are still a massive issue with the client.   As I said at the beginning I understand this is a lot to read however any and all feedback is appreciated and discussion is also appreciated greatly