Hooke V2

Risk Protection - Singles PKing

Should a sort of Risk-Protection be added to singles (20 wild+)?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Should a sort of Risk-Protection be added to singles (20 wild+)?

-1 ur just mad ur 5man lockdown aka legit downie squad is getting hit off while u sweat to kill ppl pvming.

hitting ppl off is the closest thing to ragging thats left dont pull a metal raimon and remove that too simply just recruit more shitmentals members since thats all ur cc can do and get them to slave for you lmao.

• Haha 1

yis i agre how this not in gem yet ryan should pay u for this

also im shocked washmycat havent killed himself irl yet just pretend he did and ignor him oki bi

Edited by Taha1

I disagree with this. The risk you bring is the risk you take when singles pking. You have the same advantages and disadvantages as everyone else playing the game therefore if one player calls a clan, you also have the option to call a clan.

On 6/18/2019 at 1:35 AM, Hooke V2 said:

Completely missing the point here bud

He's not missing the point at all. This is the perfect point to where singles clan would just be shutdown completely as it would be unfair based on members. Also your making a system for the rich to get richer and the poorer to get poorer. There is a reason it warns you before you teleport to the wilderness what you take is at your own risk. If you want the wilderness to complete die this is by far the fastest way to do it.

No support. Ragging is already againt the rules.

Edit: I’ll elaborate. You may not like being hit by non-riskers, but people who risk don’t like being hit by a team of 5-6 maxed accounts, all trading specs. Each one of these accounts uses over 5T in gear when you consider pets, enchanted gloves/boots, untradeables etc. 

If you added an option where we could, in addition to not being hit by low riskers, choose to not allow anyone with damage soaking gear (tektonic, divine, doppel etc) to hit you in the first place, then I’d support this. Otherwise, no thanks. It’ll squash any chance that new players have of getting into the deep wildy scene by PKing. 

Also, this shouldn’t work for PVMers. They risk 50B with cursed orbs and it’d be stupid if we couldn’t hit them. I.e. you must be skulled for risk protection to take effect. 

Either way, no support. Stupid idea and just panders even more to clans dominating singles.

Edited by Big Pee pee

Big -1

You just mad that me and Jumpy can make you sit when you're in max gear and your friends can't get off their prison beds in time to help you.

What if certain items commonly spawned were turned in buyable instead and sold in/to the coin shop, just like the dragon defenders to make an example?

This way, no riskers, would either:

1. still give some sort of profit

2. be too weak to fight a risker

But please, do not change the item protect system, I can already imagine half server leaving

Edited by sao godo

The way I see it, Don't go into wildy with 10b armor if you aren't willing to lose it. You already have an advantage due to that 10b armor, and you want more handicaps? How is someone in spawn gear and an ags a ragger... I'd consider them smart.

The singles scene is already dead, you think forcing people to risk, to fight someone (you) when you 100% have your clan ready to teleport in, the same clan that that abuses special attack restores and can kill almost anyone, in any gear? Pathetic. -1

in my opinion maybe there should be like a maximum risk gap for deep wildy pking like if someone is risking 100b u can not hit him while risking like less than 25b or so