Sign in to follow this  
zanger

Hello Guys!

Today trying to login and it say i got banned for nothing, i haven't did anything what happen?

Edited by zanger

7 minutes ago, zanger said:

Today trying to login and it say i got banned for nothing, i haven't did anything what happen?

this is the wrong section, make a topic under "appeals" and a member of the staff team will look into it!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pure essence said:

this is the wrong section, make a topic under "appeals" and a member of the staff team will look into it!

Hello thanks for replying i just wanna know why, that all because i was playing from a coffee wifi l0l and after login my house it said i got banned 

Edited by zanger

Just now, zanger said:

Hello thanks for replying i just wanna know why, that all because i was playing from a coffee wifi l0l and after login my house it said i got banned 

lol thats super weird and i have no idea xd hopefully they can respond in a fair amount of time, so you can get back to grinding

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pure essence said:

lol thats super weird and i have no idea xd hopefully they can respond in a fair amount of time, so you can get back to grinding

No worry, i know they might busy, thanks for your care about me

• Like 1

@zanger I don't see anything in the P logs, but I'll ask some other staff members about this ordeal you're in. Is your ign also "zanger"?