Sign in to follow this  
LadderGoat

Lost Genie Pet.

Hi there,

I recently lost a genie pet worth 4-5b. But i can't remember when i lost it, i certainly did not loose it when i was redskulled. Can you guys check it out in any way how i lost it and when i lost it?
As far as i know you can only loose it when you're redskulled, which didn't actually happen. If this did happen, could you show me and asure me it was my own mistake? I think it might have something to do with the update but i'm not quite sure.

Thanks in advance

Kind regards,
LadderGoat

1 hour ago, LadderGoat said:

Hi there,

I recently lost a genie pet worth 4-5b. But i can't remember when i lost it, i certainly did not loose it when i was redskulled. Can you guys check it out in any way how i lost it and when i lost it?
As far as i know you can only loose it when you're redskulled, which didn't actually happen. If this did happen, could you show me and asure me it was my own mistake? I think it might have something to do with the update but i'm not quite sure.

Thanks in advance

Kind regards,
LadderGoat

If you want be to be honest with you i doubt they will have time to look into this, you might just be out of luck, but if i end up being able to play again i will surely give you a genie pet back because i feel you.

Edited by pure essence
  • Like 1

Hello,

I have submitted a ticket to the owners of the server to see what happened to your Genie Pet...

• This should be done in 24-48 hours, however, when I return home later tonight I will also run a few scans to see If i can find it.
  • You can PM me on forums, or at discord @ Phenomenon#6036 for updates.

Stay tuned!

• Like 2

Thanks for the fast response

I'll just check back in everyday to stay up to date. My username is laddergoat, indeed.

By the time now i have bought a new genie, but i think that could all be checked.

Edited by LadderGoat