Sign in to follow this  
king marco

Suggestions - Wilderness -Pking - PVM - Misc

Bonegaurd Pet Change - Remove its ability to act as a phoenix necklace and let it follow your pet as a mini Like blood core pets). I've read other peoples criticisms and personally, I don't understand the logic of not allowing this or making someone get charged blood core tokens for this. This Pet should be a blood tree perk, not a pet. It's a useless pet in general and not worth 20 gold statues.

Donator Benefits:

Increase Blood Money received from player kills based on your rank, could be as small as starting with +1 Bm for ($10) Rank and +2 For $50, etc.

Add Kharazi + Bloodmancer Mythic Armour, obtained by using Mythic Orn Kit on each item- Kit + Armour will be LOST on death in PVP if risked. The person who receives the drop should either get a small cash amount or the normal armor piece. (Already suggested by Kellatha, But slightly modified suggestion)

Revenant Caves:

Remove Ancient treasure drops, Armadyl Staff - Ancient Crossbow - Balmung, or make them rarer. Currently, they are easier to get through "No Risk - AFK PVM" than they are through actually pking at edge due to drop rate % and the ability to 1 hit revenants. 

[Bug Fix?] Make it so you Cannot enter the Skotizo portal when Teleport blocked. Currently, you are allowed to and it doesn't make sense at all.

Mystical Tekton Fix: 

I'm not sure how this works but the chance to instant kill something must be very rare, almost too rare. Currently, this pet is no different from a regular Tekton pet.

Changes to Multi Combat Wilderness Areas (GDZ & Rogues Castle ONLY)

Make a timer that prevents you from teleing to Rogues Castle or GDZ (Barrelchest) after dieing recently there, say 10 second timer before you can teleport back.  Reason: To prevent people from "suicidng" and "ragging" constantly by specing and dieing with wrath prayers. Killing someone twice in rapid succession gives no reward so why should someone be able to spec and wrath prayer people for potential kills?

Superior Boss Items

Add the new items from superior bosses, Elemental Sigil, Wicked Sword... Etc., to their normal boss counterpart at a rate of 1/5000 or 1/7500. This would give incentive for players to actually kill the boss and would cause some consistency with Wildywyrm (Bloodwyrm) having a chance to get infernal stone 1/5000 and 1/1000 from it's "superior" version. [Edit: These drops will be WILDERNESS ONLY, sorry for any confusion]

Superior Boss Pets - Now that there are new bosses in-game this opens up opportunities for new pets with new abilities. Have not thought about any suggestions regarding this but just a thought.

Misc - Other

Add Raids completion timers with leaderboards. (Not that important, just nice to have.)

Edited by king marco
Grammar
  • Like 2

All great suggestions EXCEPT the "Superior Boss Items" one. That's just you basically saying "I'm Mythic and I wanna ruin the eco and prices more by AFK'ing and getting OP shit from it so please add the new weapons to their normal boss counterpart." No thanks. +1 to everything else though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, king marco said:

Bonegaurd Pet Change - Remove its ability to act as a phoenix necklace and let it follow your pet as a mini Like blood core pets). I've read other peoples criticisms and personally, I don't understand the logic of not allowing this or making someone get charged blood core tokens for this. This Pet should be a blood tree perk, not a pet. It's a useless pet in general and not worth 20 gold statues.

Massive +1, and maybe add other stuff to the gold statue store that's worth going for (in terms of monetary value).

Donator Benefits:

Increase Blood Money received from player kills based on your rank, could be as small as starting with +1 Bm for ($10) Rank and +2 For $50, etc.

I don't have a problem with this so neutral, but I think it's a bit much to give it based off of donator statuses. I'd rather see a bunch of stuff done for being a "trained account", since all you have is what? MAYBE +1 or +2 more BM than pker accounts (if even), and the ability to wear completionist cape ... When I saw this message:

804ddab75f3bab41a33ae9a047cea748.png

I was under the impression the "slightly higher reward" was a bit more rewarding than what we actually got - While trained accounts might be common as fuck and not hard to do, I'd like to see some shit for that.

Add Kharazi + Bloodmancer Mythic Armour, obtained by using Mythic Orn Kit on each item- Kit + Armour will be LOST on death in PVP if risked. The person who receives the drop should either get a small cash amount or the normal armor piece. (Already suggested by Kellatha, But slightly modified suggestion)

No complaints as long as it's not autokeep-customscape 👍

Remove Ancient treasure drops, Armadyl Staff - Ancient Crossbow - Balmung, or make them rarer. Currently, they are easier to get through "No Risk - AFK PVM" than they are through actually pking at edge due to drop rate % and the ability to 1 hit revenants. 

How do you feel about a skull requirement, risk requirement, or something that prevents people from going in with 4 items unskulled and losing 0?

[Bug Fix?] Make it so you Cannot enter the Skotizo portal when Teleport blocked. Currently, you are allowed to and it doesn't make sense at all.

Noted

Mystical Tekton Fix: 

I'm not sure how this works but the chance to instant kill something must be very rare, almost too rare. Currently, this pet is no different from a regular Tekton pet.

Already noted to Ryan that this needs a buff (the instant-kill proc), hopefully we can see changes made ... Apparently, you have a chance to do it on EVERY hit rather than just a baseline % so i'm not sure how he's going to work out the numbers but I feel like that might be good to know - Needs a buff nonetheless.

Make a timer that prevents you from teleing to Rogues Castle or GDZ (Barrelchest) after dieing recently there, say 10 second timer before you can teleport back.  Reason: To prevent people from "suicidng" and "ragging" constantly by specing and dieing with wrath prayers. Killing someone twice in rapid succession gives no reward so why should someone be able to spec and wrath prayer people for potential kills?

Neutral, don't really care what happens but totally understandable suggestion

Add the new items from superior bosses, Elemental Sigil, Wicked Sword... Etc., to their normal boss counterpart at a rate of 1/5000 or 1/7500. This would give incentive for players to actually kill the boss and would cause some consistency with Wildywyrm (Bloodwyrm) having a chance to get infernal stone 1/5000 and 1/1000 from it's "superior" version.

Superior Boss Pets - Now that there are new bosses in-game this opens up opportunities for new pets with new abilities. Have not thought about any suggestions regarding this but just a thought.

No issues with either of these suggestions, I particularly like the superior boss pets, could think of some very interesting suggestions for it. An accuracy boost on Elemental weapons for superior chaos ele would be ridonkulous

Misc - Other

Add Raids completion timers with leaderboards. (Not that important, just nice to have.)

+1

Very nice suggestion thread, you the man!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Phenomenon said:

No complaints as long as it's not autokeep-customscape 👍

Mythic kharazi has to be autokeep, otherwise what are people who are non donators do with pking a mythic ornament kit, or pking mythic kharazi that they can't wear? When I suggested it autokeep it was for those reasons, not because I want more autokeep.

• Nonexistent defensive stats
  • Offensive bonus is not that big in PvP, and the 0 defensive stats(steel has better defense bonus) balances out the gear. This isn't madly OP like cursed void, and basically auto keep kharazi which is not a big deal.

25 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

Mythic kharazi has to be autokeep, otherwise what are people who are non donators do with pking a mythic ornament kit, or pking mythic kharazi that they can't wear? When I suggested it autokeep it was for those reasons, not because I want more autokeep.

• Nonexistent defensive stats
  • Offensive bonus is not that big in PvP, and the 0 defensive stats(steel has better defense bonus) balances out the gear. This isn't madly OP like cursed void, and basically auto keep kharazi which is not a big deal.

When you say non donators will be pking mythic ornament kit or mythic kharazi, well obviously it dosent make sense thats why he said  "The person who receives the drop should either get a small cash amount or the normal armor piece." which is a great idea because that one reason they WON'T be able to wear it because they aren't that specific donor rank to obtain it, but still gives them a reward of getting something out of killing their opponent then it just being auto-kept like the 75% of items people pk with.

Edited by pure essence

8 hours ago, king marco said:

+1, I don't see why not if u remove the phoenix necklace perk. Also yes the pet is pretty rare/hard to obtain since it is 20 golden statues, so this would make the pet definitely more worth if you could drop it as a mini pet as you said.

Donator Benefits:

Sure why not for the bm, but i'm on the fence about more mythic gear.

Revenant Caves:

+1, I agree shouldn't have been added. I like how rare the weapons were. But it's kinda too late seeing how many weapons have came in due to revs dropping them. Or we can have what tevin said about having a skull or risk requirement for people to get a chance at ancient treasures.

Mystical Tekton Fix: 

+1, useless pet from day 1

Changes to Multi Combat Wilderness Areas (GDZ & Rogues Castle ONLY)

Neutral 

Superior Boss Items

Add the new items from superior bosses, Elemental Sigil, Wicked Sword... Etc., to their normal boss counterpart at a rate of 1/5000 or 1/7500. This would give incentive for players to actually kill the boss and would cause some consistency with Wildywyrm (Bloodwyrm) having a chance to get infernal stone 1/5000 and 1/1000 from it's "superior" version.

+1 ONLY if the new superior items are dropped IN WILDY ONLY, like how blood money is for boss spawners. If this was not your intention then that's a no from me dawg. 

Misc - Other

+1 I don't see why not, let ppl have bragging rights. Or for people who want to flex raid KC.

5 hours ago, Brutal said:

+1 ONLY if the new superior items are dropped IN WILDY ONLY, like how blood money is for boss spawners. If this was not your intention then that's a no from me dawg. 

Oh I see. I was wondering why Avon commented that. YES I meant that it should be a WILDERNESS ONLY DROP. Sorry for an confusion.

13 hours ago, Max Avon said:

All great suggestions EXCEPT the "Superior Boss Items" one. That's just you basically saying "I'm Mythic and I wanna ruin the eco and prices more by AFK'ing and getting OP shit from it so please add the new weapons to their normal boss counterpart." No thanks. +1 to everything else though.

My mistake, I meant to write that it was a wilderness only drop. Thought it was implied by comparing it to bloodwyrm but I forgot you can spawn ele at dzones because I never do that anymore

Edited by king marco