Sign in to follow this  
king marco

Fix / "Buff" Grand Completionist Cape

Currently, the cape follows the ability of your highest completionist cape / infernal cape / best ava's but it does not include the abilities of your best capes other than DR %.

Add to the Grand Completionist Cape (IF you have these capes available to you)

Blood Cape ability (From Red / Ele comp cape) 

Mythic Cape Ability (2x Donator Ticks) 

Giant +1 for both effects .... 

It's one thing to have Ele Completionist Cape (the highest achievement in game), but I spent MY ENTIRE BANK on this cape LOL. I'd like it to have some better perks, stats, etc.

People should not be getting this cape for free. For one, it makes the ele comp cape useless and pointless. Perhaps a discount if you have a ele comp cape (Discount of 15-30% at most, which is 1.5t off).

Huge +1

Great post

Really want to use the cape i used to long to get, but wont since it's not BIS atm.

Edited by Phat booty

Was hoping ELO would make a debut on the server to be an actual requirement for something. Hell even make it a requirement to be like 1200 elo just to wear untradables into the wilderness. Would of been great on this cape as having a set ELO all the time would allow you to equip the cape

12 hours ago, Fp Me Noobs said:

People should not be getting this cape for free. For one, it makes the ele comp cape useless and pointless. Perhaps a discount if you have a ele comp cape (Discount of 15-30% at most, which is 1.5t off).

I don't understand how you could say "free" People who have accomplished this cape grinded for hours, days, weeks and months. Hence why there are so few in-game, if there are players who actually deserve this it's the ones who acquired it. Not people with huge banks, unless they pay big for it which is completely fine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jean Paul said:

I don't understand how you could say "free" People who have accomplished this cape grinded for hours, days, weeks and months. Hence why there are so few in-game, if there are players who actually deserve this it's the ones who acquired it. Not people with huge banks, unless they pay big for it which is completely fine.

It is free, the grind that people did was for ele comp not this. That's what the ele comp is for, this update essentially makes it useless.  Hence "free". The goal of adding it to the bloodcore store is to add some sinks into eco, this can be more effective if everyone has to pay some amount to get it and those that have not grinded would need to pay more. 

With this logic its like saying those that grinded for a void set should automatically have gotten cursed void kit because they grinded for it and those that didn't grind for it should have to pay for it. 

16 hours ago, Fp Me Noobs said:

It is free, the grind that people did was for ele comp not this. That's what the ele comp is for, this update essentially makes it useless.  Hence "free". The goal of adding it to the bloodcore store is to add some sinks into eco, this can be more effective if everyone has to pay some amount to get it and those that have not grinded would need to pay more. 

With this logic its like saying those that grinded for a void set should automatically have gotten cursed void kit because they grinded for it and those that didn't grind for it should have to pay for it. 

FP you're my boy and all and I love you to death but ...

• Completing every achievement in the game, some of them being really aids and takes a fuckton of time (something even I haven't done yet) ... They deserve the ability to recolor their cape.
  • It's just a cape recolor dude, relax lol. And yes it may get buffed / match the stats of an infernal cape but that's ONLY if they have an infernal cape on their account file and even then, that means they have one so it's not like they're getting any crazy items / stats for free..

They deserve it, I pushed for it to happen and it can't really be reverted now. Did I get mine spawned? Nope so it's not like I "Don't understand because I didn't have to buy it", I paid a good 70% of my bank for that cape and I still stand by letting Ele Compers have the ability to change colors for free.

If you want to talk about making it worth buying, peep this suggestion - Where I talk about extra incentives that can ONLY be obtained if you purchased it rather than Ele Comp'd for it:

If you want to talk about making it worth buying, peep this suggestion - Where I talk about extra incentives that can ONLY be obtained if you purchased it rather than Ele Comp'd for it:

Good idea also