Sign in to follow this  
Lemon Ice 3

The real reason and petition for Lemon Ice Ban.

Our Last resort.  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Leave your opinions below :)

• Unban Lemon Ice
    • Keep Lemon Ice banned.

This post is a community poll and an explanation to the community on why I am banned so there is nothing against the rules in this post it should not be removed.

Alright peeps seemed like nobody understood who i was or what i was talking about so i feel like we need a fresh start.

SpawnPk as most people would agree used to be a very fun and active server but recently many things have gone wrong. I used to love generally everything about SPK but now, not so much. One of the main problems I have was the recent promotion of “Kellatha”. This is by no means a “Witch Hunt” against the player, so please don’t take it that way, but more constructive criticism. I feel like the way he handles sensitive issues, like the post-punishment phase, could be more considerate, I understand that during this time people get heated, things are said that they do not truly mean, but having a Super Moderator, blatantly showing extreme bias towards any player should be addressed. But what Kellatha used to do was something very wrong and i believe i was also caught up in his mess as well as we had many problems in the past i believe he had something towards me which led to him making all these negative accusations about me.

I have witnessed multiple occasions where this has been the case and to a new player it shows everyone, staff and players alike in a poor, negative light and could go some way to strengthening the RSPS community’s view that SPK is a “toxic” server. I have also seen other staff members voicing these exact same concerns, leading me to believe this is not a minority that feels this way. I feel like his promotion was not justified but more a right that he felt like he was entitled too after “Jean” left the team.

Now for my ban on SpawnPk, I was banned for making a joke about RWT which was "Selling Yvng Felix irl pics 2t" although it was his discord picture so i really didn't believe it would be a huge issue but it ended up being one and i got instantly banned after the person messaged the staff member about it. So why did i get banned for such a silly reason? Let me tell you.

Kellatha brang up many problems in the past and made up many more which he then passed on to Ryan and Ramzi who have no clue about what happens in the community so they believed everything that was said. To show what caused my ban i'd like to put this screenshot.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/542061409148600323/577572585701769252/unknown.png

POSTING IPGRABBERS - As the people that where here when the incident happened it was proven to be "Loviathan" who did this and the staff member "Phenomenon" even clarified this and removed all of the accusation reports against me.

EXPOSING PERSONAL INFORMATION - I have never exposed someones personal information. Never posted, sent to someone in private or done anything which could get me in trouble instead of making the joke "Selling felix irl pics 2t".

FLAMING - Come on it's spawnpk. You could have muted me if this was such a large problem.

I have also previously avoided my ban a lot but this was due to the reason that my appeal didn't have a reply for over 6 months which i believe is a very long period to wait for one. While avoiding i did not cause any problems and only messaged staff and friends and the staff i messaged are witnesses to this.

• Like 1

Lemon,

I personally think you're a moron (xoxo), and your remarks are questionable at times, but never a real threat to the SpawnPK Community imo.

• I wouldn't mind having you back, but the decision is not up to me and since both owners have clearly expressed they don't believe you should come back - My hands are tied.

Good luck with this poll though, I will allow it to stay open.

• Like 1

Just now, Not Isaac said:

Improve hit rate on spk - average fight is 0 0 0 0 0 0, 20 tele

+1, the rates you described are for spawnies / bad gear, if you see the rates for max, it's the opposite, 50 50 50 50 50 50 0 fight is over he died. I would like to see some balance

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Phenomenon said:

Lemon,

I personally think you're a moron (xoxo), and your remarks are questionable at times, but never a real threat to the SpawnPK Community imo.

• I wouldn't mind having you back, but the decision is not up to me and since both owners have clearly expressed they don't believe you should come back - My hands are tied.

Good luck with this poll though, I will allow it to stay open.

Thanks.

Tevin i have said this before as well, i had no part in the doxing of the runex staff member as the person who did it already admitted it. But i can't seem to get this across to ryan and ramzi

3 minutes ago, Not Isaac said:

Improve hit rate on spk - average fight is 0 0 0 0 0 0, 20 tele

+1 from me it is way unbalanced and not fair for the noobs of spawnpk, and just curious why is this under a post where hes trying to get unbanned xd 

27 minutes ago, pure essence said:

+1 from me it is way unbalanced and not fair for the noobs of spawnpk, and just curious why is this under a post where hes trying to get unbanned xd 

every little helps ;) plus - the right staff will be here too

Edited by Not Isaac