Sign in to follow this  
TeletabThis

Untradeable Not Auto Kept

Untradeable Not Autokept  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Make higher tier rebuild items untradeable through BM, Blood Diamonds.

• Yes
    • No

Just an idea and it may be a long shot here. But most of us especially people with bank have made their money through gambling, and a lot of us have gone through getting cleaned. My idea here is to have the bigger name items to have an option to be untradeable such as fused slayer, torva, twisted bow, elder maul, scythe of vitur etc. Mainly my point here is rebuilding items that a lot of us end up losing to staking and were left without anything to rebuild. Granted these are our choices but my reasoning behind this is, lets take for example twisted bow if people were allowed to make this item untradeable i believe a lot of people would; it could end up fixing the economy for higher tier items because less would be in the market. Maybe the way to make these items untradeable for your account is blood money or blood diamonds.My other idea behind this is the only way to lose these items is if red skulled and i believe this would end up boosting risk fights which right now their are very little risk fights that happen. This is just a thought that i really think could be for the good of the server not only for the economy but why the server is called spawnpk.

Edit: I just saw a post for loyalty points and how it may encourage players to stay with the server. I believe this would help more then in that case seeing how most players end up quitting server due to being cleaned.