Sign in to follow this  
TeletabThis

Untradeable Not Auto Kept

Just an idea and it may be a long shot here. But most of us especially people with bank have made their money through gambling, and a lot of us have gone through getting cleaned. My idea here is to have the bigger name items to have an option to be untradeable such as fused slayer, torva, twisted bow, elder maul, scythe of vitur etc. Mainly my point here is rebuilding items that a lot of us end up losing to staking and were left without anything to rebuild. Granted these are our choices but my reasoning behind this is, lets take for example twisted bow if people were allowed to make this item untradeable i believe a lot of people would; it could end up fixing the economy for higher tier items because less would be in the market. Maybe the way to make these items untradeable for your account is blood money or blood diamonds.My other idea behind this is the only way to lose these items is if red skulled and i believe this would end up boosting risk fights which right now their are very little risk fights that happen. This is just a thought that i really think could be for the good of the server not only for the economy but why the server is called spawnpk.

Edit: I just saw a post for loyalty points and how it may encourage players to stay with the server. I believe this would help more then in that case seeing how most players end up quitting server due to being cleaned.

Edited by TeletabThis
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, TeletabThis said:

Just an idea and it may be a long shot here. But most of us especially people with bank have made their money through gambling, and a lot of us have gone through getting cleaned. My idea here is to have the bigger name items to have an option to be untradeable such as fused slayer, torva, twisted bow, elder maul, scythe of vitur etc. Mainly my point here is rebuilding items that a lot of us end up losing to staking and were left without anything to rebuild. Granted these are our choices but my reasoning behind this is, lets take for example twisted bow if people were allowed to make this item untradeable i believe a lot of people would; it could end up fixing the economy for higher tier items because less would be in the market. Maybe the way to make these items untradeable for your account is blood money or blood diamonds.My other idea behind this is the only way to lose these items is if red skulled and i believe this would end up boosting risk fights which right now their are very little risk fights that happen. This is just a thought that i really think could be for the good of the server not only for the economy but why the server is called spawnpk

This is actually a great idea my man thank you for posting about this because it 1. could help the economy out and 2. help players who have an addiction (as my self) have something to fall back on when they do get cleaned. i think using blood money or blood diamonds and even cash bags to make them untradeble would be a great idea. or maybe to make them tradeable again you would have to pay more blood diamonds, bm, or cash bags then what you used to make it untradeble. nonetheless great idea

+1 from me

Edited by pure essence
  • Like 1

Absolutely not. Gambling is at your own discretion. You don't have to gamble to make bank and if you have no self control in knowing when to stop gambling that's your own fault. If you gamble your accepting the fact that you may win or lose.  Have some self control and invest in some pvm gear that you do not gamble with.

The server needs Less untradebles not more.

12 minutes ago, king marco said:

Absolutely not. Gambling is at your own discretion. You don't have to gamble to make bank and if you have no self control in knowing when to stop gambling that's your own fault. If you gamble your accepting the fact that you may win or lose.  Have some self control and invest in some pvm gear that you do not gamble with.

lmao i don't think you actually read what we were saying.... you can make it untradeable and also tradeable with the use of bm, diamonds, or cash bags which is a great way to help improve the eco imo but if anything there should be a poll to see what the community thinks about it. and maybe if you make that item untradeable you wouldn't be allowed to pk with it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, king marco said:

King marco, the idea untradeable not auto kept. The gear i mentioned mostly isnt pk'd with and is used to rebuild. i do understand your point. If you read the post i think it has a lot of potential to rebuild eco and bring back risk fighting.

• Like 1