Frzn

Rag.

Rag = 48 hour Jailed  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be implemented?

6 hours ago, Frzn said:

https://imgur.com/a/I76uYon

What is to be done about this Tev? Nothing?

The unprofessional responses come off as "ranting" more than an issue that holds validity, I understand your frustration and I've been keeping this issue in the back of my mind, however, you should really try to be more calm when making a response for everyone to see - It makes the thread look more like complaining, which usually gets little to no results rather than a discussion, that can have a lot of impact within the server.

• Like 1

On 5/10/2019 at 10:23 PM, Phenomenon said:

The unprofessional responses come off as "ranting" more than an issue that holds validity, I understand your frustration and I've been keeping this issue in the back of my mind, however, you should really try to be more calm when making a response for everyone to see - It makes the thread look more like complaining, which usually gets little to no results rather than a discussion, that can have a lot of impact within the server.

I am trying to show you that there is a problem with toxic people on the server and that they are using this to harass players. and that its not being dealt with.. I am complaining. Thats the point..Because after checking over past threads on different parts of the forum. this is being brought up quite often. it seems like no matter how many people vote on it. not everyone uses forums to post. so the validity of the polls are void anyway.. as you said. you cant rely on polls because people will vote for certain people just because they ask them to.. its a popularity contest..

Since when was professionalism involved in gameplay? im not an admin. Im not a moderator. Im not a Youtuber. Im a frustrated player. Its as simple as that.

8 hours ago, Frzn said:

Since when was professionalism involved in gameplay? im not an admin. Im not a moderator. Im not a Youtuber. Im a frustrated player. Its as simple as that.

I'll re-iterate myself, whether you choose to listen or not is ultimately up to you - But I think it would be your wisest move to do so considering I take responsibility for all rag-related incidents and am the person you want to speak to if you wish to get something done about it...

• The unprofessional responses come off more as "ranting" more than an issue that holds validity, this more than likely will result in nothing being done about the matter because people will just think you are complaining for no reason.
  • If you want people to take you seriously, you should try a more calmer approach - Especially since you're posting for the entire public to see.
  • Even with all of this being said, I understand your frustration and would like to come up with a solution if you're willing to cooperate.
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Phenomenon said:

I'll re-iterate myself, whether you choose to listen or not is ultimately up to you - But I think it would be your wisest move to do so considering I take responsibility for all rag-related incidents and am the person you want to speak to if you wish to get something done about it...

• The unprofessional responses come off more as "ranting" more than an issue that holds validity, this more than likely will result in nothing being done about the matter because people will just think you are complaining for no reason.
  • If you want people to take you seriously, you should try a more calmer approach - Especially since you're posting for the entire public to see.
  • Even with all of this being said, I understand your frustration and would like to come up with a solution if you're willing to cooperate.

I understand where you are coming from. But reading something in your own mind can come across in a different way when reading it from someone elses perspective. I am sure you understand this. (this happens to me with women all the time via sms messages) 

So apologies if you think I am 'ranting' but i would like to think of it as being passionate about a game i enjoy playing and have spent alot of time on. I enjoy the server and that is why i donate to keep it going.. I just get frustrated when i ask a multitude of questions and they are either deflected or ignored..

I am willing to cooperate and be involved as long as its just not forgotten about.

:/

Edited by Frzn

This is fucking cringe. Stop yourself. If you're getting ragged by 'Under DD' or 'Purelaz61' & I bless you the baldy burnt krayfish IRL, you should honestly rethink your shit l0000000l what's the deal banana peel..

Stop complaining

18 hours ago, KANKERPLANKER said:

This is fucking cringe. Stop yourself. If you're getting ragged by 'Under DD' or 'Purelaz61' & I bless you the baldy burnt krayfish IRL, you should honestly rethink your shit l0000000l what's the deal banana peel..

Stop complaining

You are cringe. You haven't even read the entire post.. Otherwise you would have actually seen why i was ragged. because you seem to be to lazy to read and just come on here to bitch, ill repeat it just for you. :) 

Under DD ragged me because i asked Purelaz61 to actually grab some risk instead of sitting in primal tank and not skulling. That's all i did. He did his usual childish shit and said 'you started on Purelaz61 you are perm ragged' I was like really?? At that point he got flamed. Screenshots prove he is ragging outside of edgeville and proof of him telling his cronies to rag me constantly.

So how about before assuming. grab the full picture.

Thanks.

18 minutes ago, Frzn said:

You are cringe. You haven't even read the entire post.. Otherwise you would have actually seen why i was ragged. because you seem to be to lazy to read and just come on here to bitch, ill repeat it just for you. :) 

Under DD ragged me because i asked Purelaz61 to actually grab some risk instead of sitting in primal tank and not skulling. That's all i did. He did his usual childish shit and said 'you started on Purelaz61 you are perm ragged' I was like really?? At that point he got flamed. Screenshots prove he is ragging outside of edgeville and proof of him telling his cronies to rag me constantly.

So how about before assuming. grab the full picture.

Thanks.

How about instead of spending all this time complaining on forums, you actually rag them back and make them sick and tired of you? Nobody on SpawnPK lasts, but if you show weakness you become an easy target and everyone will pick on you.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, congomen69 said:

How about instead of spending all this time complaining on forums, you actually rag them back and make them sick and tired of you? Nobody on SpawnPK lasts, but if you show weakness you become an easy target and everyone will pick on you.

I dont fancy wasting my dinner breaks and evenings pressing on a player with knifes thanks.. I prefer to play the game and actually enjoy it. How about them not being a child and arguing over pathetic teenagers who get a kick out of being an irritating waste of space?

I was told to post it on the forums by Staff. So i did. If you rag people on a private server. you're just a loser... plain and simple.

if you get rushed.. rush back.. 

Edited by Frzn

1 minute ago, Frzn said:

I dont fancy wasting my dinner breaks and evenings pressing on a player with knifes thanks.. I prefer to play the game and actually enjoy it. How about them not being a child and argue over pathetic teenagers who get a kick out of being an irritating waste of space?

I was told to post it on the forums by Staff. So i Did. If you rag people on a private server. you're just a loser... plain and simple. if you get rushed.. rush back.. 

if you rush people, you deserve to get ragged. My point is most people on here don't last, if you sacrifice some time and rag them back they wouldn't bother you anymore and you can enjoy the game as much as you want. But I suppose it's already too late for that now as you've already proven yourself to be an easy target.

7 minutes ago, congomen69 said:

if you rush people, you deserve to get ragged. My point is most people on here don't last, if you sacrifice some time and rag them back they wouldn't bother you anymore and you can enjoy the game as much as you want. But I suppose it's already too late for that now as you've already proven yourself to be an easy target.

Rush them back? you are in the wild. Its called the 'wild' for a reason. not to sit there with protection prayers, a tank setup and click people. I am not an easy target as i just go on my alt... but id prefer to stay playing on my main. you are missing the picture and using statements such as 'rushers deserve to be ragged' 

I didnt actually rush anyone. Thats the point. i asked someone to skull up... does anyone actually read?! o.O  Ive checked over other servers and they have anti rag rules and rushing rules. such as rushing is allowed as long as they are not using protection prayers. Also ragging is bannable. That server seems to have less drama and more pking.. BUT... i prefer SpawnPK as a server. that's why id rather discuss and change the way ragging is allowed in game. 

14 minutes ago, Frzn said:

Rush them back? you are in the wild. Its called the 'wild' for a reason. not to sit there with protection prayers, a tank setup and click people. I am not an easy target as i just go on my alt... but id prefer to stay playing on my main. you are missing the picture and using statements such as 'rushers deserve to be ragged' 

I didnt actually rush anyone. Thats the point. i asked someone to skull up... does anyone actually read?! o.O  Ive checked over other servers and they have anti rag rules and rushing rules. such as rushing is allowed as long as they are not using protection prayers. Also ragging is bannable. That server seems to have less drama and more pking.. BUT... i prefer SpawnPK as a server. that's why id rather discuss and change the way ragging is allowed in game. 

If you're not rushing there's no need to mention rushers, there's no point in really rushing them back as they just teleport out as soon as they get their specs out, which in the end becomes a form of ragging by itself, as you are no longer pking anymore you're just focusing your attention on rushing that rusher. Now I know in your case you haven't rushed anyone, but I'm saying that if someone is to rag you for a pathetic reason, you just have to rag them back, they won't last as their initial reason to ragging you is a pathetic one anyway. However, if you show that you're weak and that you can't deal with them they will continue to harass you. Most people that get ragged usually deserve to get ragged, nobody really gets ragged for no reason unless the raggers themselves are just idiots that are seeking attention which are usually quite easy to clear anyway. Enforcing ragging rules at edge will just waste staff's time and as there is a scarcity of staff members on this server, their time is more valuable elsewhere. A blacklist would be useful, however; people can just make alts to avoid your blacklist; so if these blacklists were IP/UID Based, it would make more sense. Nevertheless, I do not think anyone should be punished for ragging, as usually the ragged player is just as guilty as the person ragging them. It's easy to act like a victim when you're being ragged, but in most cases (not saying it's same in your case), the person being ragged is far from innocent.

Edited by congomen69

21 minutes ago, congomen69 said:

If you're not rushing there's no need to mention rushers, there's no point in really rushing them back as they just teleport out as soon as they get their specs out, which in the end becomes a form of ragging by itself, as you are no longer pking anymore you're just focusing your attention on rushing that rusher. Now I know in your case you haven't rushed anyone, but I'm saying that if someone is to rag you for a pathetic reason, you just have to rag them back, they won't last as their initial reason to ragging you is a pathetic one anyway. However, if you show that you're weak and that you can't deal with them they will continue to harass you. Most people that get ragged usually deserve to get ragged, nobody really gets ragged for no reason unless the raggers themselves are just idiots that are seeking attention which are usually quite easy to clear anyway. Enforcing ragging rules at edge will just waste staff's time and as there is a scarcity of staff members on this server, their time is more valuable elsewhere. A blacklist would be useful, however; people can just make alts to avoid your blacklist; so if these blacklists were IP/UID Based, it would make more sense. Nevertheless, I do not think any one should be punished for ragging, as usually the ragged player is just as guilty as the person ragging them. It's easy to act like a victim when you're being ragged, but in most cases (not saying it's same in your case), the person being ragged is far from innocent.

If you check the original post, you will see that its not just a 'Ragger' its a group of them who are advising each other on whom to rag.. when they don't even have an issue with you.. o.O 

That's fair enough. Maybe some type blacklist idea would be better? I am not disagreeing. Maybe a new poll could be created on that being a factor? What ever the change is. something needs to be done..

On 5/16/2019 at 6:07 PM, KANKERPLANKER said:

Stop being a bitch & rag them back, if you won't rag them back don't complain? go pvm? it's edge expect raggers

And talking about wasting time on your 'breaks'

http://prntscr.com/npgmny

What does your screenshot even mean? 😆

You do realize there isn't a log out timer ? Right? You Spanner.