Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Chicken

Option to hide pets

Add option in settings to hide pets in non wildy locations?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Add option in settings to hide pets in non wildy locations?

I think there should be an option to hide pets in non wilderness locations. I get serious frame rate issues at edgeville due to the amount of bloody pets that are always there. Might help with fps and lag issues for others. edge pking is literally a nogo for me atm i get 3 fps at edgeville and im sure others are habing the same issue

Edited by Yellow Chicken

Sounds like a simple and good QoL. How can you be sure it's the pets? Do you lag in tournaments where there are no pets but a lot of people?

Forwarding to Ryan.

+1

If i avoid edgeville im usually fine, i get minor fps drops in tournaments due to quantity of people but ots barely noticeable. But soon as i go to edge and my pc has to render the clusterfuck of fairies at home my pc just doesn't seem to like it and drops all fps. I do however use full screen and have noticed it is a bit more stable on fixed mode but still bombs out

I do expierence the same thing although i cant confirm its the pets. But now that i read this it DOES make a lot of sense. Sometimes im just at home advertising my new video but decide to go ::help because my fps wont drop there.

big +1

When u look at metal raimon's vids, you can clearly see that the ticks & fps isn't as it should be. In my opinion this isn't a bad idea and might help a lot of people, and even the server.