Fp Me Noobs

Helper yasta

+1 Great member of the community who also is constantly trying to help out the economy by fixing prices. Also a veteran who has knowledge of the server so defo +1

Are you serious with me? Do you seriously think that you deserve that role with the miserable attitude you have? Tbh you have a little bit to do before you deserve that role m8.. :) i have played this game for several years, so i clearly notice who deserves that role. But yh, its not up too me... but just a tip to the guys who r over us 😉 

On 4/21/2019 at 7:21 PM, Extr pvm. said:

Are you serious with me? Do you seriously think that you deserve that role with the miserable attitude you have? Tbh you have a little bit to do before you deserve that role m8.. :) i have played this game for several years, so i clearly notice who deserves that role. But yh, its not up too me... but just a tip to the guys who r over us 😉 

*plays game for 7 years, stays a random(no offence)* *wins couple hundred trill gambling, known server wide after that* *never seen again* Hi Ryan exposed.

My response: Fp me noobs always quicker to respond and seems to have a cool head. I've made mistakes around him and instead of getting mad at me or berating my life most people would he told me, level headed not to do it again that's a good thing that most people don't have the ability to do. Noobs is always on and I expect he'd still play as he has a good relation to all staff and everyone knows who he is. Takes time out of his play time to help and him being an eco he's been trying to help the server out of the kindness of his heart and trying to fix the eco. +1

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Extr pvm. said:

@Doggy r u sure bro ? 😂

yeah am sure you're Ryan bro but then that mean's you're not a random Hhh

Just stating what I know about fp me noobs when i'm on and how he is w/ me. But noone dares be bad to Doggo so idk

Edited by Doggy

2 hours ago, Doggy said:

yeah am sure you're Ryan bro but then that mean's you're not a random Hhh

Just stating what I know about fp me noobs when i'm on and how he is w/ me. But noone dares be bad to Doggo so idk

Noob bad pker ur sux kid.

Anyway I'll honestly say fp me noobs deserves this role. He's a very friendly guy and has helped alot of players. He's also very active and has always done the best he could to help this servers eco. There's a shortage of active staff members atm so giving him a chance wouldn't hurt at all.

35 minutes ago, congomen69 said:

Noob bad pker ur sux kid.

Anyway I'll honestly say fp me noobs deserves this role. He's a very friendly guy and has helped alot of players. He's also very active and has always done the best he could to help this servers eco. There's a shortage of active staff members atm so giving him a chance wouldn't hurt at all.

totally disagree lmao dude flames everytime he loses a fp and or if someone runs on him, he is definitely not one to be staff imo there are many other people who deserve it like bsouth or salty

48 minutes ago, pure essence said:

totally disagree lmao dude flames everytime he loses a fp and or if someone runs on him, he is definitely not one to be staff imo there are many other people who deserve it like bsouth or salty

Lmao this honestly made me laugh, bsouth isnt even active on yell nor help cc, as for salty that kid got mad when he got killed for his streak or when he dies in wildy period. So both your arguments are honestly invalid. 

Fp me noobs has done more for this server then both them combined. He deserves the helper rank over anyone 

10 minutes ago, Morbid said:

Lmao this honestly made me laugh, bsouth isnt even active on yell nor help cc, as for salty that kid got mad when he got killed for his streak or when he dies in wildy period. So both your arguments are honestly invalid. 

Fp me noobs has done more for this server then both them combined. He deserves the helper rank over anyone 

lmfao bsouth and salty both help the community way more then he does, all he does is sit there and rage over yell when he dosent get his way, and yeah you would get mad too if you lost ur 150+ ks if you could even get to there. fp me noobs would be the worst candidate for any staff position lmao

On 5/7/2019 at 7:43 PM, Morbid said:

You're right, I did get mad when I lost my 145 kill streak I was 5 away from an achievement that at one point I genuinely thought was impossible (heck I thought I'd never even get 50 ks tbh). I shouldn't have responded to the flame bait and just logged off, with that being said I can't recall another time I've expressed any anger towards dying but am I supposed to be happy? :P Either way I shouldn't have acted the way I did and I'm sorry that you see me this way.