Sign in to follow this  
M

Dc'd for 1400 bags

5 minutes ago, Brutal Pker1 said:

Yes I understand that, and I get were you're coming from. I'll try my best to make this right, with my utmost ability. Hopefully you understand.

I am glad that I've managed to let you see my point of view and I hope that we can come to a settlement.

Is there a video present though? @congomen69? Based on experience I have never seen a refund get issues for risk fights outside of the risk fight arena, regardless of video evidence(can't recall if there was any in any specific case). I'd also like to highlight(and based on what you said) the following:

7 hours ago, congomen69 said:

So we agreed to fight at edge wild by the bridge. I go there and wait for him in level 1. I end up dcing while waiting for him, to log back in and find myself dead. 

You stated you DC'd while waiting for him, which you were not in combat with anyone. Correct me if i'm wrong, but doesn't PJ apply to to fights that in progress, about to happen,(with enemies near each other aka mere seconds before fights initializes), or right afterwards a fight is finished. If you died before any combat took place, in the wilderness which is fair game honestly, there should be no problem here.

I've had reports come in with similar cases (edgeville risking) and there is nothing I can do for you. Every time i've asked someone above myself(even was I was super) I was never instructed to force a refund because these cases are very frequent and since it was NOT in the risk fight arena there is nothing we can do.

The best answer I can give you that a refund(if accepted based on what is provided) would solely be up to the owners(even though this is clearly outlined in the rules).

I'd also like to point out that if you did this, maybe a friend or clan member happened to PK X amount of wealth through this method you'd defend them and be pissed if you were stripped of such wealth. I'm not saying you're the type of person to do this, but put yourself in his shoes. I'll be locking this topic soon if nothing productive is mentioned, and you should await for a Administrator+ to reply on here with their decision on the matter as this is not the communities business.

13 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

Is there a video present though? @congomen69? Based on experience I have never seen a refund get issues for risk fights outside of the risk fight arena, regardless of video evidence(can't recall if there was any in any specific case). I'd also like to highlight(and based on what you said) the following:

You stated to DC'd while waiting for him, which you were not in combat with anyone. Correct me if i'm wrong, but doesn't PJ apply to to fights that in progress, about to happen,(with enemies near each other aka mere seconds before fights initializes), or right afterwards a fight is finished. If you died before any combat took place, in the wilderness which is fair game honestly, there should be no problem here.

I've had reports come in with similar cases (edgeville risking) and there is nothing I can do for you. Every time i've asked someone above myself(even was I was super) I was never instructed to force a refund because these cases are very frequent and since it was NOT in the risk fight arena there is nothing we can do.

The best answer I can give you that a refund(if accepted based on what is provided) would solely be up to the owners(even though this is clearly outlined in the rules).

I'd also like to point out that if you did this, maybe a friend or clan member happened to PK X amount of wealth through this method you'd defend them and be pissed if you were stripped of such wealth. I'm not saying you're the type of person to do this, but put yourself in his shoes. I'll be locking this topic soon if nothing productive is mentioned, and you should await for a Administrator+ to reply on here with their decision on the matter as this is not the communities business.

I'm not in any clan, but no I wouldn't defend them unless this case isn't resolved rightfully. You're also very quick to mention technicalities, the person was not near me so it doesn't count as a PJ. This is a very shallow statement. Furthermore, I dc'd; people get teleported from the wilderness when they dc. Video evidence was not necessary as the player even admitted I dc'd and said "no1 ever gave me shit back when I dc'd." Therefore, there is plenty of evidence to support my case of dcing, and it clearly states in the rules that riskfighters losing their stuff to pjers will be given exceptions. I just think it's very wrong that this player gets to keep my shit and have the last laugh saying 'ty' just to top it off while being protected by the staff team. Doggy mentioned having been refunded for dcing before, and other players have been teleported out of the wilderness while dcing, there's absolutely no need to find an excuse and twist the situation to make it seem like I don't deserve a refund and that it was fair game. I would also like to state that I was told by Brutal Pker1 to either post this topic in the discussions section or the help section, Brutal Pker1 also stated he would attempt to resolve the issue and understands where I'm coming from, I would appreciate it if you stayed out of this topic until an administrator looks into this as you clearly have no idea how frustrating this is and I don't expect you to, so please leave it for an admin to look into.

Edited by congomen69

5 minutes ago, congomen69 said:

I'm not in any clan, but no I wouldn't defend them unless this case isn't resolved rightfully. You're also very quick to mention technicalities, the person was not near me so it doesn't count as a PJ. This is a very shallow statement. Furthermore, I dc'd; people get teleported from the wilderness when they dc. Video evidence was not necessary as the player even admitted I dc'd and said "no1 ever gave me shit back when I dc'd." Therefore, there is plenty of evidence to support my case of dcing, and it clearly states in the rules that riskfighters losing their stuff to pjers will be given exceptions. I just think it's very wrong that this player gets to keep my shit and have the last laugh saying 'ty' just to top it off while being protected by the staff team. Doggy mentioned having been refunded for dcing before, and other players have been teleported out of the wilderness while dcing, there's absolutely no need to find an excuse and twist the situation to make it seem like I don't deserve a refund and that it was fair game. I would also like to state that I was told by Brutal Pker1 to either post this topic in the discussions section or the help section, Brutal Pker1 also stated he would attempt to resolve the issue and understands where I'm coming from, I would appreciate it if you stayed out of this topic until an administrator looks into this as you clearly have no idea how frustrating this is and I don't expect you to, so please leave it for an admin to look into.

Technicalities aka loopholes are my specialty as i've been thrown every excuse in the book and have the most bans of any staff member. Smart alecs(loopholder finders) are everywhere now a days, and analyzing a situation as present is critical for being a staff member. I rule going based on the rules, and if I went by how players felt we would of refunded every single person who has had a similar issue. We go by the rules and protocols that were taught by us, and how a player feels about a situation has no bearing on the case. Mad as you are, regardless of status on the server or how much was lost you'll be treated equally as everyone else. The solution is quite simple as any staff member can handle(simply make a ticket and await for an owner response). You mentioned me on your initial post, and i'm replying.

As for the situations that were refunded via actions taken by @Ascendency or @Doggy's case, can't exactly be compared if they aren't identical situations to yours. Not dismissing them, but you can't group them together unless you know the full details. That said, if a player was risk fighting and they told me they dc'd it's rather simple to determine deceit from players as any experienced staff member can easily decipher such actions. If the situation was indeed a DC I would teleport them to safety. In your case was no one available, @congomen69? Not a problem if no one was, but this problem could of been avoided if there was a staff member present via MM.

2 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

Technicalities aka loopholes are my specialty as i've been thrown every excuse in the book and have the most bans of any staff member. Smart alecs(loopholder finders) are everywhere now a days, and analyzing a situation as present is critical for being a staff member. I rule going based on the rules, and if I went by how players felt we would of refunded every single person who has had a similar issue. We go by the rules and protocols that were taught by us, and how a player feels about a situation has no bearing on the case. Mad as you are, regardless of status on the server or how much was lost you'll be treated equally as everyone else. The solution is quite simple as any staff member can handle(simply make a ticket and await for an owner response). You mentioned me on your initial post, and i'm replying.

As for the situations that were refunded via actions taken by @Ascendency or @Doggy's case, can't exactly be compared if they aren't identical situations to yours. Not dismissing them, but you can't group them together unless you know the full details. That said, if a player was risk fighting and they told me they dc'd it's rather simple to determine deceit from players as any experienced staff member can easily decipher such actions. If the situation was indeed a DC I would teleport them to safety. In your case was no one available, @congomen69? Not a problem if no one was, but this problem could of been avoided if there was a staff member present via MM.

No, nobody was available only Brutal was and he was afk. Moreover, I was already dead by the time I logged in. You're basically saying if someone dc's and they die quick enough, nothing can be done? But if they're being ragged by a cbow or someone in spawnables is trying to kill them then we must save them, right? That's absolutely fair game then.. -.- It has nothing to do with how I feel about dying, its me feeling mistreated. Yes it is comparable to other players being teleported outside of the wilderness while dcing, they dc'd they get saved. I dc'd but hapenned to died because he was using a death pet with a tbow and probably dh lance or korasi so its fair game! right? its absolutely ok because he killed me as quick as he could even though I dc'd but if it was some random kid in spawnables and I had enough time to get a staff member to teleport me out this all would've been avoided? Is that what you're saying? That's what makes my situation different from other players being teleported out? Wow, that's absolutely flabbergasting! 

As much as I feel how annoying this would be if it were to happen to me; sao godo is just really really lucky he stumbled across you as his target or whatever and IMO doesn’t necessarily have to give it back if he doesn’t want to because 1. He most likely didn’t think of it being part of a riskfight at the moment because usually people have respect for that and just ignore it, 2. The riskfight rules mainly apply at the riskfight arena unless theres video evidence which there is, unfortunately for you, not and 3. What is the chance of disconnecting the exact moment you’re waiting for your opponent unless you’ve been waiting a very long time for J I M B O. If this were the case it’s dumb on your behalf of risking 140b cash at level 1 instead of outside the wilderness until J I M B O arrived. 

Staff members couldn’t have done and still can’t really do anything about this because nothing was recorded and there’s sadly nothing that can be done without solid evidence. This is just pure bad luck but you’ll rebuild eventually.

Edited by _Jorik_

Here is why I am not going to refund anything unless admin force me to. 

You was my target, you were standing by the bridge, skulled and no one was near you to fight. 

If you're skulled in wild, it's at your own risk and there is no rule about hitting someone in edgeville if the person is nowhere near to fight someone or just done fighting. I repeat, Jimbo wasn't there or he could've hit me to save you. 

You didn't DC, you was Afk and probably realized too late to be under attack, which explains how you came back so quick. Also DC takes max 20 secs to log you back in and shame on me it took me way longer than that to kill you. 

When you came back I said no to refund but still agreed to wait for staff to sort it out. 

While staff was investigating the situation and after it was sorted out, you and jibbo kept spamming about ragging me forever, that's not the right way to get stuff back. Who would say: give back or not I'll still rag you forever. I prefer to be ragged and keep stuff tbh. 

After that I kept my edge pk, you both attempted to rag and you both had to Tele at some point. 

That said, I spent the money but if an Admin tells me I broke some rules, which I didn't, I will refund you. 

Happy Easter, 

Peace 

Edited by Sao
Typo
  • Like 1

I love how you post a reply full of lies.  1st of all i never threatened to rag you. 2nd of all i did dc this could be confirmed in the logs. And finally I never even ragged you that was all J I M B O. All of this can be confirmed by the logs. I just love how you lied,  I kindly asked you go give back and you said 'ty'. I love how you actually think this is fair but if it hapenned to you, you would probably crying to get me banned. Anyway, karma is a bitch buddy and what goes around comes around even if I dont get refunded, it will come back to bite you in the ass anyway.

Jorik, there's plenty of evidence in the logs; a video is not really necessary in this case as everything can be confirmed through chat logs and connection logs. 

http://prntscr.com/nez2b5

Please tell me more so I will be even more convinced to give you something back.

1 minute ago, Sao said:

http://prntscr.com/nez2b5

Please tell me more so I will be even more convinced to give you something back.

Yeh, that's what I told you right now cuz you're full of shit dumb delusional dog. How can you expect me to be nice to you after what you did LOL

yh i agree should've been refunded because server lags at risk arena a lot , I mean server lags with fps drops and internet connections , my nigga should get refunded if not imma perm all of u retards got me?

3 minutes ago, Sao said:

Now if you had a chance to have back your cash, you just lost it.

http://prntscr.com/nezjq2

Not even an admin will do the job.

Are you dumb? You weren't giving back anyway, you expect me to beg and suck your dick for the money back? You're not pking at edge, simple as that; you snake me for 140b and expect no retaliation? I don't care about the 140b fam, it's all principality and I got atleast 10 people on you to rag you at all times whenever you enter edge. Have fun, my new victim; hope the 140b snake was worth it.

And I sincerely hope an admin does decide to force you to refund and you refuse so he bans your dumb delusional ass.

Edited by congomen69

9 minutes ago, Sao said:

Now if you had a chance to have back your cash, you just lost it.

http://prntscr.com/nezjq2

Not even an admin will do the job.

"Not even an admin will do the job." - Are you threatening staff or something? If an admin asked you to refund you would most definitely refund LMFAO DO NOT act tough vs an admin moron

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Max Avon said:

"Not even an admin will do the job." - Are you threatening staff or something? If an admin asked you to refund you would most definitely refund LMFAO DO NOT act tough vs an admin moron

that's not exactly what I meant but sure is what it looks like I said. If an admin want to talk, i'll be open to chat.

I'm off this topic now. As for M guy, I almost never pk in edge, you're gona have to do more. Put some effort.

Just now, Sao said:

that's not exactly what I meant but sure is what it looks like I said. If an admin want to talk, i'll be open to chat.

I'm off this topic now. As for M guy, I almost never pk in edge, you're gona have to do more. Put some effort.

You won't pk deep wild or edge. You're limited to ::edgepvp and ::pure and if i catch you there I'm clapping them cheeks non stop till you get sick of dying, enjoy  my slave.

Ladies and Gentlemen, thats the clear example of a bad Diplomacy turning into a War.

*applause*

3 minutes ago, Sao said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, thats the clear example of a bad Diplomacy turning into a War.

*applause*

bad diplomacy? looooooooool, bro shut up. you snaked my 140b and refused to give it back, what did you expect me to do? lmfao!! I can't believe this kid. Anyway, as I said I hope the 140b was worth it because I am very consistent once I have my mind set on someone :)

Edited by congomen69

Genuinely think this need a lock until admins decide.

Shit happens. It's a game at the end of the day.

• Like 1

I agree, no point in arguing back and forth, an admin will have the final word anyway. Till then I dont mind this being locked.

Under investigation, determining the most justified course of action...

Locking this thread until further notice.

• Like 1