Sign in to follow this  
M

Dc'd for 1400 bags

So I was gonna riskfight J I M B O for 140b cash. He did not want to fight at risk arena cuz he said he laggs there. So we agreed to fight at edge wild by the bridge. I go there and wait for him in level 1. I end up dcing while waiting for him, to log back in and find myself dead. I go back to see who killed me and I see a player named  Sao godo looting my stuff. I ask him to gb and he says 'ty'. I pmd brutal pker1 about the issue and he said he's gonna ask higher ups. Then he pms me saying kelletha agrees I shouldn't be refunded.

Now, I think this is quite ridiculous. I was not gonna risk 140b vs a player not risking anything and I also dcd. Moreover I've had a player dc vs me in the wild and he was teled out by ascendancy. This shows me just how unfair the system on this server is. If a  friend of a staff dcd in wild they get telex out, but when im trying to risk my bank and dc b4 even fighting and some random kills me for everything it's fair game? This is clearly favoritism and very unfair. There's no reason that player should get to keep my cash and I feel that if it were someone that was liked by kelletha or brutal it would've been a completely different story.

Edit:

https://gyazo.com/8282ccbffc4e95a66b38fa81edd6f8bf

Now I know I don't have video evidence but, it clearly says PJing a riskfight before, during or after is a bannable offense. I also don't really need video evidence in this case as it has been established that I dc'd and the person that killed me knows I did and admitted it. Now, I don't see why this player should be rewarded 140b of my cash for breaking a rule.

-M

Edited by congomen69
  • Like 1

this is so wrong on so many levels. you should be refunded. he did not earn that, and if anyone says he did, they are a joke. how is killing a d/c'd player that was about to riskfight and keeping his stuff fair at all? thats pathetic. also i agree with you on the favoritism. if it was a non donor he would have been jailed instantly, and forced to refund. this whole thing was handled very poorly, i was right there watching it happen. brutal basically said "i cant help you" and that was that..

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Know Pain said:

this is so wrong on so many levels. you should be refunded. he did not earn that, and if anyone says he did, they are a joke. how is killing a d/c'd player that was about to riskfight and keeping his stuff fair at all? thats pathetic. also i agree with you on the favoritism. if it was a non donor he would have been jailed instantly, and forced to refund. this whole thing was handled very poorly, i was right there watching it happen. brutal basically said "i cant help you" and that was that..

Thank you so much for your post, I really appreciate it as you are a neutral bystander and this is the first time I actually speak to you. I just can't understand their reasoning, the only explanation I can think of is that they don't like me and rather not help me. I really strongly believe were it someone they liked, they would've been instantly refunded without any questions asked.

Edited by congomen69

1 hour ago, Know Pain said:

why have rules if no one follows them and there are no repercussions for not following them. sad day

Now that you mention the rules...

Now I know I don't have video evidence but, it clearly says PJing a riskfight before, during or after is a bannable offense. I also don't really need video evidence in this case as it has been established that I dc'd and the person that killed me knows I did and admitted it. Now, I don't see why this player should be rewarded 140b of my cash for breaking a rule.

Edited by congomen69

U definitely deserve refund that's obviously unfair that people get teleported out in a fight when they dc but u lose ur 1.4k bags to a fucking random who u werent even risking what a shame

• Like 1

J i m b o doesn't lag at risk arena that's full of shit. Possibly check if the player(s) have the same IP or anything or if any messaging/plotting occured against M as players would do this. I've dc'd in fights and was promptly refunded. gl getting $ back

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Doggy said:

J i m b o doesn't lag at risk arena that's full of shit. Possibly check if the player(s) have the same IP or anything or if any messaging/plotting occured against M as players would do this. I've dc'd in fights and was promptly refunded. gl getting $ back

Thank you and good to know that you've been refunded in a similar situation, it is clear that favoritism is indeed an issue on here.

how can someone lag at risk fight arena and not at edge.

probably it was him who killed you

I can see the only fair  thing is to refund u ur bags coz u were risking it vs someone who actually risks the same

well I can't say that but I see a ddos right there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Erected Gs said:

how can someone lag at risk fight arena and not at edge.

probably it was him who killed you

I can see the only fair  thing is to refund u ur bags coz u were risking it vs someone who actually risks the same

well I can't say that but I see a ddos right there.

I agree with you, but I don't think it was a ddos, I have pretty unstable net but this time I don't think it was my net cuz I was still online and could access other web pages. I just think it was a client-related dc and bad timing overall.

Edited by congomen69

If this was a risk fight and the risk fight rules are to be applied in this condition, it should be refunded since it was PJ but the issue might be that staff might not consider outside arena as risk fight. Hope you get a refund from that stupid rusher/pjer who was even more rude after saying 'ty'. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fp Me Noobs said:

If this was a risk fight and the risk fight rules are to be applied in this condition, it should be refunded since it was PJ but the issue might be that staff might not consider outside arena as risk fight. Hope you get a refund from that stupid rusher/pjer who was even more rude after saying 'ty'. 

Thanks bro, ye u make a good point it was indeed outside of the arena but in the rules it says exceptions will be made if a risker loses money to a pjer, which was indeed the case here. Moreover, it wasn't even as if I could do anything about it. I dc'd, I don't think he deserves the money at all, it's quite sad.

I hope you get your $ back cuz that's some shit and I sincerely hope that Sao Godo gets added to everybodys raglist ( in allowed locations of course ;) )

• Like 1

Here's my look on the situation. I logged in first thing is Jimbo and M both spamming my pm's about him dcing for 140b, I jailed Sao godo and asked my seniors about their look on the situation. Was told he wasn't entitled for a re-fund, since it wasn't in the risk arena nor did sao godo break any rules killing M, it was just unlucky that sao gado ran towards his bh target and had killed M in the process of a risk fight and while M was DCing. 

NOW IN MY OPINION I PERSONALLY WOULD LOVE TO REFUND SOMEONE UNDER THESE CIRCUMSTANCES, BUT I WAS JUST DOING MY JOB AND OBEYING RULES. I personally don't have ANY favoritism when it comes to doing my job every situation I look at, at a neutral point of view (think what u want, say what u want about that). 

For future risk fighters here. PLEASE if you're doing a risk fight outside of the arena please have a MM to watch over, so something like this doesn't happen to you too.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Brutal Pker1 said:

Here's my look on the situation. I logged in first thing is Jimbo and M both spamming my pm's about him dcing for 140b, I jailed Sao godo and asked my seniors about their look on the situation. Was told he wasn't entitled for a re-fund, since it wasn't in the risk arena nor did sao godo break any rules killing M, it was just unlucky that sao gado ran towards his bh target and had killed M in the process of a risk fight and while M was DCing. 

NOW IN MY OPINION I PERSONALLY WOULD LOVE TO REFUND SOMEONE UNDER THESE CIRCUMSTANCES, BUT I WAS JUST DOING MY JOB AND OBEYING RULES. I personally don't have ANY favoritism when it comes to doing my job every situation I look at, at a neutral point of view (think what u want, say what u want about that). 

For future risk fighters here. PLEASE if you're doing a risk fight outside of the arena please have a MM to watch over, so something like this doesn't happen to you too.

It doesn't matter if it was in the risk arena or not, the rules clearly state the following: https://gyazo.com/8282ccbffc4e95a66b38fa81edd6f8bf

According to the rules, I should be refunded. There's no reason why he should keep my cash, he didn't deserve it; I don't know how anyone can get it in their head that he pked my money fairly. It was clearly not fair. Moreover, could you shed some light about other players being tp'd from the wilderness when they dc? I suppose, that was the right thing to do, right? Morally, at least? But why is it when it happens to me, I get this political bullshit response about how I wasn't in the risk arena blablabla. I mean I dc'd, plain and simple, was trying to have a riskfight and being thoughtful of my opponent as they claim to lagg at the risk arena, so I agreed to fight by edge bridge. How on earth can you rationalize your actions and say that your decision of letting that player keep my money that was pked unfairly was the right thing to do? Please, I would love to know how you rationalize this. Other players have gotten refunded for dcing, other players have been teleported out the wilderness because they dc'd. But I dc, some RANDOM kills me that wasn't even going to risk me and it's ok? You also only asked one staff member which was Kellatha, that's what you told me. Which is very biased as she dislikes me and obviously will choose to go against me. This is very unprofessional and very inconsistent staffing. You guys have to be consistent, you can't refund SOME people and then NOT refund others. You can't teleport SOME people out of the wilderness and then when others dc, make up some political nonsense excuse; this is a very bad look for the staff team and I honestly do not even care that much for the 140b, I get cleaned for 300-500b on the daily and I just repeat the process the next day. No, this is about PRINCIPALITY; I feel treated very unfairly and this just comes as a slap to my face to me. I am very disappointed in how you guys handled this and I feel as if it was a personal attack on me due to not liking me, at least on Kellatha's part. Seeing other people receiving different treatment really bothers me and I think the staff team needs to be more professional and leave personal issues aside when it comes to dealing with problems like these.

Edited by congomen69

6 minutes ago, congomen69 said:

t doesn't matter if it was in the risk arena or not, the rules clearly state the following: https://gyazo.com/8282ccbffc4e95a66b38fa81edd6f8bf

According to the rules, I should be refunded. There's no reason why he should keep my cash, he didn't deserve it; I don't know anyone can get it in their head that he pked my money fairly. It was clearly not fair. Moreover, could you shed some light about other players being tp'd from the wilderness when they dc? I suppose, that was the right thing to do, right? Morally, at least? But why is it when it happens to me, I get this political bullshit response about how I wasn't in the risk arena blablabla. I mean I dc'd, plain and simple, was trying to have a riskfight and being thought of my opponent as they claim to lagg at the risk arena, so I agreed to fight by edge bridge. How on earth can you rationalize your actions and say that your decision of letting that player keep my money that was pked unfairly? Please, I would love to know how you rationalize this. Other players have gotten refunded for dcing, other players have been teleported out the wilderness because they dc'd. But I dc, some RANDOM kills me that wasn't even going to risk me and it's ok? You also only asked one staff member which was Kellatha, that's what you told me. Which is very biased as she dislikes me and obviously will choose to go against me. This is very unprofessional and very inconsistent staffing. You guys have to be consistent, you can't refund SOME people and then NOT refund others. You can't teleport SOME people out of the wilderness and then when others dc, make up some political nonsense excuse; this is a very bad look for the staff team and I honestly do not even care that much for the 140b, I get cleaned for 300-500b on the daily and I just repeat the process the next day. No, this is about PRINCIPALITY; I feel treated very unfairly and this just comes as a slap to my face to me. I am very disappointed in how you guys handled this and I feel as if it was a personal attack on me due to not liking me, at least on Kellatha's part. Seeing other people receiving different treatment really bothers me and I think the staff team needs to be more professional and leave personal issues aside when it comes to dealing with problems like these.

To be fair when u dc'd vs pink boots I was trying to get you out of the wildy I just fucked my commands up, cause I was brand new staff which I felt bad for and u still got refunded. Also TECHNICALLY you weren't PJED since u weren't in a fight, but ok. I asked other staff members, but none of them responded. And I haven't treated any 1 in favoritism at all, idk where you're getting that from.

Moreover, could you shed some light about other players being tp'd from the wilderness when they dc? 

I think if this happened to you and staff was made aware, they would also teleport you out of wild when the dc is obvious. Don't get me wrong, I think it was shitty how you lost your stuff to DC and Sao should give you back the shit but you are comparing apple and oranges regarding dc and tele out of wild.

15 minutes ago, Brutal Pker1 said:

To be fair when u dc'd vs pink boots I was trying to get you out of the wildy I just fucked my commands up, cause I was brand new staff which I felt bad for. Also TECHNICALLY you weren't PJED since u weren't in a fight, but ok. I asked other staff members, but none of them responded. And I haven't treated any 1 in favoritism at all, idk where you're getting that from.

When you reply to me and I provide a screenshot of the rules, please make sure to read it. Moreover, perhaps; you should go over the rules yourself to understand them better as it seems to me that you haven't fully understood them.

It clearly says, "this includes PJing just BEFORE, During and After a riskfight." Note: BEFORE. Yes, BEFORE.

I'm not saying you that you treat anyone in favoritism in particular but I'm talking about the staff team as a WHOLE. You see, SpawnPK is basically a COMPANY, you as a staff member can be seen as an EMPLOYEE. Therefore, you guys have to be CONSISTENT in how you treat others. I don't see you guys as individuals but I see the staff team as a unit by itself that should operate together. If one staff member treats players a certain way (e.g. teleporting players that dc'd outside of the wilderness), then the rest should too, if not this is a form of favoritism, that staff member clearly teleported that player out because it's his friend. He did it to prevent him from losing his stuff/KS etc. In my case it couldn't have been prevented, I died and lost my shit. But it could've been fixed, which you refused to do.

Edited by congomen69

1 minute ago, Fp Me Noobs said:

I think if this happened to you and staff was made aware, they would also teleport you out of wild when the dc is obvious. Don't get me wrong, I think it was shitty how you lost your stuff to DC and Sao should give you back the shit but you are comparing apple and oranges regarding dc and tele out of wild.

bro, it's not comparing apples and oranges; you get teleported out to be prevented from losing your stuff/ks etc. I died it couldn't have been prevented, but that shouldn't change the fact that the staff team should've attempted to fix the situation as they were perfectly in the position to do so. 

2 minutes ago, congomen69 said:

He did it to prevent him from losing his stuff/KS etc. In my case it couldn't have been prevented, I died and lost my shit. But it could've been fixed, which you refused to do.

I didn't refuse to do anything I simply followed what was advised/instructed. 

3 minutes ago, congomen69 said:

When you reply to me and I provide a screenshot of the rules, please make sure to read it. Moreover, perhaps; you should go over the rules yourself to understand them better as it seems to me that you haven't fully understood them.

I understand them fully.

Either way i'll try to get you a refund still, even if it's out my own pocket. I don't want to keep going back and fourth because kinda looks like you're getting aggravated/heated over this. And I don't feel like fueling the fire. 

1 minute ago, Brutal Pker1 said:

I didn't refuse to do anything I simply followed what was advised/instructed. 

I understand them fully.

Either way i'll try to get you a refund still, even if it's out my own pocket. I don't want to keep going back and fourth because kinda looks like you're getting aggravated/heated over this. And I don't feel like fueling the fire. 

I clearly am heated, I don't like being treated unfairly; all I ask for is the same treatment other players receive. If everyone that dc'd never got refunded, I wouldn't complain. If nobody got teleported out the wild when they dc'd, I wouldn't complain. But seeing others receive different treatment for being friends with staff members really bothers me. I don't care for the 140b, it's all about the principal and I always stand up for myself or anyone if I feel there is unfair treatment.

2 minutes ago, congomen69 said:

I clearly am heated, I don't like being treated unfairly; all I ask for is the same treatment other players receive. If everyone that dc'd never got refunded, I wouldn't complain. If nobody got teleported out the wild when they dc'd, I wouldn't complain. But seeing others receive different treatment for being friends with staff members really bothers me. I don't care for the 140b, it's all about the principal and I always stand up for myself or anyone if I feel there is unfair treatment.

Yes I understand that, and I get were you're coming from. I'll try my best to make this right, with my utmost ability. Hopefully you understand.