Ext Reaper

[Please Fix] Yoshi charge consumption!

Yoshi is currently charged via 4 BM = 10 Loot piles, but its bugged atm.

For spawnable items like bones yoshi charge gets reduced by 1 and i think its not supposed to be like that.

Or another example, if you get like 3 diff. items from an npc and yoshi can only loot 2/3 you stil lose 3 charges for some odd reason.

Ryan pleas have a look at it and fix that.

Thanks

+1 I especially noticed when doing mage bank the yoshi uses more charges than it should. Just remove blood money to charge the yoshi and add a looting bag instead which is lost on death like already suggested.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Lemon said:

+1 I especially noticed when doing mage bank the yoshi uses more charges than it should. Just remove blood money to charge the yoshi and add a looting bag instead which is lost on death like already suggested.

i think the looting bag idea is very good, also at the mage arena there can be old loot under New loot and the yoshi tries to loot all of it witch eventualy uses 1-2 charges per kill making it not Worth doing. yoshi shouldnt try grab old loot that it havent picked up because it Counts as a charge every 10 tele grabs casted basicly if u have full inv and it can only add 2/3 items to Inventory it still casts 3 tele grabs instead of 2 (explained the first problem With bones aswell added another problem)

they should add so it only loots hand picked drops from monsters/bosses when pvming that players themself pick so that it doesnt Waste charges

Edited by lasaron
  • Like 2

Would be good idea to add looting bag, maybe add to blood diamond or shard store for players to purchase. Also, make it untradeable and not lost on death.

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 4:11 PM, Pencilbroke said:

Would be good idea to add looting bag, maybe add to blood diamond or shard store for players to purchase. Also, make it untradeable and not lost on death.

There are looting bags in the bh shop.

I agree that Yoshi's should be looked at, one of the bigger issues that I've heard as well is that Yoshi loots bones which don't sell for much if they sell at all. Maybe there should be a way to block certain items from being looted by the Yoshi at all to prevent wasting blood money. Or just revert the changes! :P 

• Like 1

Also fix curse overheads in raids please and lvl 45 def requirement for primal weaponry :)

6 minutes ago, Ice201 said:

Also fix curse overheads in raids please and lvl 45 def requirement for primal weaponry :)

I'd recommend putting this a more "bug fix" related topic as this is more focused specifically towards Yoshi pet.