Sign in to follow this  
Jimm0

Three Bugs

I'm not sure if all of these are 'bugs' per se. They certainly need fixing and don't work as they should do, though. 

1) Tzhaar (obsidian) weapons are not all given the damage boost from the berserker necklace as per OSRS. Fixing this would give poorer players (those in spawnables) some alternative weapons to make pking more fun and interesting. Please make sure these boost work additionally with the obsidian armour boost too (again, as per OSRS, and not working properly on this server).

2) Elderblood ring does not work as intended. It affects only blood whip, dbow, staff, cbow, and blood slayer bow. Blood slayer spear and staff don't have the boost as intended. This is a 1.5T ring that does not work as it should and those who have paid through the nose for it are a bit pissed that it's not working properly - it's dead content at the moment really.

3) Amulet of the Damned (t). This amulet's effect on torags is definitely broken - the defence of the wearer goes up way too high. In two fights I only took 17 damage (aside from venom and veng) from my opponent and, more importantly makes the wearer invincible. I don't have any 'proof' that it's broken, but I'm asking if you could re-look over the code, because I'm nearly certain it's not working as intended.

Thanks for reading,

Jimm0

Could I please have an update on this, especially 1) and 2), which I don't think are yet fixed? 

This is especially relevant with the update containing new berserker necklace (i) and the upgraded obsidian maul - but the existing effect has not been added for the other tzhaar weapons!