Phenomenon

(New Management) Youtuber Rank Requirements And Benefits

I am proud to announce that i am now taking responsibility over the SpawnPK Youtube Program, and I have lots of improvements i plan to implement!

To receive the YouTuber rank you must meet the following requirements:

1. Must have played for at least 30 days
  2. Must have at least 5 videos dealing with SpawnPK
  3. Combined views of all videos (dealing with SpawnPK) should be a minimum of 5,000
  4. Must have a minimum of 50 subscribers
  5. Player must have little to no history of rule breaking. Any history of severe offenses, such as scamming or hacking, results in an immediate disqualification.

Also, please understand that exceptions to these requirements may be made depending on the circumstances.

If you believe you have all the requirements met please submit an application below with the following format:

Application Format:

1. Link to your channel:

2. Your name (first name would suffice):

3. Your age:

4. Your location:

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day:

6. Why you should receive the position:

YouTuber benefits

• $10 bond per week (if a video is uploaded that week)
  • $5 bond for every 50 referrals (capped $100/week)
    • You will be given a link to put in the description of your videos
    • Each click is recorded and will count as a "referral"
    • Remember to put this link in each video so you do not miss out on any potential referrals and rewards
  • Sponsored items for giveaways, etc. (circumstantial) 
  • In-game crown and in-game command
    • The in-game command will be ::nameofplayer and will redirect players to your YT channel

Disclaimer: Youtubers who have been contracted are considered separate entities, and therefore are not placed under the aforementioned system.

1. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWmOhdW9fqXsU2-AH2UNDLw?view_as=subscriber

2. Jordan

3. 20

4. U.S 

5. I generally play around 4 hours on average a day

6. I've been making videos on Spawnpk for quite some time now, almost reaching 20k views across my 50 videos on the server! I've been growing at a pretty steady rate the past few months, and I don't see it dying down anytime soon!
Thanks for the consideration 😀

1. Link to your channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTNLz_fNCBQ

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Michi (IGN is Real Pfraru)

3. Your age: 18

4. Your location: switzerland

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 2-4h 

6. Why you should receive the position: Because im finally Back in the Rsps and Youtube Scenes and i wanna keep going for SPAWNPK videos!

3 hours ago, Real Pfraru said:

1. Link to your channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTNLz_fNCBQ

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Michi (IGN is Real Pfraru)

4. Your location: switzerland

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 2-4h 

6. Why you should receive the position: Because im finally Back in the Rsps and Youtube Scenes and i wanna keep going for SPAWNPK videos!

Hello @Real Pfraru ,

I will be contacting you in-game to discuss the details of the Youtuber Program.

Thanks!

15 hours ago, icantiron said:

1. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWmOhdW9fqXsU2-AH2UNDLw?view_as=subscriber

2. Jordan

3. 20

4. U.S 

5. I generally play around 4 hours on average a day

6. I've been making videos on Spawnpk for quite some time now, almost reaching 20k views across my 50 videos on the server! I've been growing at a pretty steady rate the past few months, and I don't see it dying down anytime soon!
Thanks for the consideration 😀

Sent you a forums PM @icantiron

Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/rspwnsu1/featured?view_as=subscriber

Name: Sasha

Avg Playtime: 14-20 hours a day on average 

Why I should get the position: I have been a dedicated player of spawnpk for the past 3 years and have been a overall positive player in the community. I am fairly new to making videos but part of the reason I would like the position is to get better and make more quality content for everyone and that really motivates me as a content creator. Other than that i have all of the requirements and double the subscriber count. 

Just now, ext zerkers said:

1. Link to your channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDariusturner/featured?view_as=subscriber

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Darius

3. Your age: 22

4. Your location: houston tx

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 2-3 could be more if im rich

6. Why you should receive the position: i provide good content

Sent you a PM regarding this, we'll get you into the program ASAP.

• Like 1

In-game Name: Back At It.

1. Link to your channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTve5v-W0vSqgGb-P9ARMlg/videos

2. Your name (first name would suffice): My Name: Tyler.

3. Your age: 23.

4. Your location: America.

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 15-18 hours.

Youtube Channel (URL): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTve5v-W0vSqgGb-P9ARMlg
Why should we pick you ?: I have learnt from my mistakes and going to Upload more videos and it'll be linked to SpawnPk RSPS and going to make big advertisment about that Great Rsps and going to do it with highly quality Videos to let everyone enjoys watching it Clearly , But i'm looking for getting a youtuber rank please and going to start a new starting from now , thanks #SpawnPk...

Edited by rapsey

1. Link to your channel: Https://www.Youtube.com/ThaWaveZ/

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Christopher / Wave

3. Your age: 16

4. Your location: USA

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 2-5 on week days and 4-6 on weekends

6. Why you should receive the position: I believe I deserve the youtuber rank because I have streamed this server for over 1 year. I have no record of rule breaking and am like by a fair bit of the community. I would love to make more videos and start some series! I know this server pretty much in and out and alot of the community and would love to be a youtuber and provide content to the fellow SPK players. I firmly believe I could produce a mass of good content bringing in players and friends from my content. I have always loved this server and I have my moments of rage but deep down I know its a really nice server. All in all I hope I recieve this rank! Thank you for reading my application - Wave ❤️

3 hours ago, WaveStackz said:

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 2-5 on week days and 4-6 on weekends

6. Why you should receive the position: I believe I deserve the youtuber rank because I have streamed this server for over 1 year. I have no record of rule breaking and am like by a fair bit of the community. I would love to make more videos and start some series! I know this server pretty much in and out and alot of the community and would love to be a youtuber and provide content to the fellow SPK players. I firmly believe I could produce a mass of good content bringing in players and friends from my content. I have always loved this server and I have my moments of rage but deep down I know its a really nice server. All in all I hope I recieve this rank! Thank you for reading my application - Wave ❤️

Support to my guy Wave this mans has been playing spk since the beginning of time l0l0l0l someone give him the fucking rank already

13 hours ago, WaveStackz said:

Someone I've been anticipating for a very long time, I am going to send you an invite link via PM's.

1. Link to your channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGspCNeDbrllt5ErxaUCNfA

2. Your name (first name would suffice): John

3. Your age: 23

4. Your location: ohio

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: weekends around 10 weekdays maybe 3-5 depends on work

6. Why you should receive the position: Enjoy making the content i like showing that you dont have to gamble to make money or have fun.

1. Link to your channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzwqwQgjkW9ZSMqlCt-n3jQ?view_as=subscriber

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Nick

3. Your age: 21

4. Your location: Australia (GMT+10)

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 6-9

6. Why you should receive the position: I have a great bubbly and entertaining personality and can create fun and engaging livestreams, videos and content. I have hosted all sorts of giveaways and events for the #survive CC and wish to bring my experience and expertise to SpawnPK. I will upload more frequently and livestream my adventure to try to gain more subscribers. I have been involved with SpawnPk for more than 3 years (the golden age of Dracula and Dipesh) and wish to continue being a veteran as a youtuber for the community. Cheers.

• Haha 1

On 5/6/2019 at 5:53 PM, ProbablyPvming said:

1. Link to your channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGspCNeDbrllt5ErxaUCNfA

2. Your name (first name would suffice): John

3. Your age: 23

4. Your location: ohio

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: weekends around 10 weekdays maybe 3-5 depends on work

6. Why you should receive the position: Enjoy making the content i like showing that you dont have to gamble to make money or have fun.

Under consideration, expect a PM about this further down the line.

Application Format:

1. Link to your channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCks-2hEb9RcZSh6f5dt8tfQ?view_as=subscriber

2. Your name (first name would suffice):Moe

3. Your age:24

4. Your location:Canada

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 6-12hrs

6. Why you should receive the position: I love making spawnpk content and by getting this rank it will motivate me even more to make more content. Ive also been playing spawnpk for a few years now and i always wanted to get this rank it was one of my goals for this game.

On 5/13/2019 at 2:45 PM, Skii said:

1. Link to your channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzwqwQgjkW9ZSMqlCt-n3jQ?view_as=subscriber

6. Why you should receive the position: I have a great bubbly and entertaining personality and can create fun and engaging livestreams, videos and content. I have hosted all sorts of giveaways and events for the #survive CC and wish to bring my experience and expertise to SpawnPK. I will upload more frequently and livestream my adventure to try to gain more subscribers. I have been involved with SpawnPk for more than 3 years (the golden age of Dracula and Dipesh) and wish to continue being a veteran as a youtuber for the community. Cheers.

Hey man. So obviously I am not the person to say you do or do not get youtuber rank - however, I do want to give you some advice after having checked out your channel

> Don't use the same thumbnail for multiple videos. Big turn off, and as you can see it doesn't help you with the views.

> Use non lyrical music for background. Music with lyrics is VERY distracting from the commentary

> Add an actual intro for like 30-45 seconds where you talk about what this video will be about

> Titling every video "gambling and such" doesn't work. Be more precise without spoiling the entire video. (good example: We staking trills today boys/bad example: i lost everything -> if i know you lose everything by the end whyd i even watch it right)

> Find out how to remove blackbars. It looks sloppy. If you use sony vegas pro to edit i can tell you how to do this, if not find a guide based on your editing software.

> i noticed a lot of long silences, make sure you cut these out. I don't know if you use your stream clips, but for the actual video keep up the pacing and get to the point. If you say less than 3 sentences in the first few minutes it's just a very stale and boring video.

> Cutting gambles to the point of (lets say last flower) near end gamble to keep up the pace, especially if you tie a lot just skip those gambles and go to the one where someone actually wins.

> Have a change of pace by not ONLY making gambling content. Show you have your qualities outside of it.

If you implement all these tips or atleast most of them I am sure your chances of getting the rank will increase a LOT!

• Like 1

1. Link to your channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCks-2hEb9RcZSh6f5dt8tfQ?view_as=subscriber

2. Your name (first name would suffice):Moe

3. Your age:24

4. Your location:Canada

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 6-12hrs

6. Why you should receive the position: I love making spawnpk content and by getting this rank it will motivate me even more to make more content. Ive also been playing spawnpk for a few years now and i always wanted to get this rank it was one of my goals for this game.

1. Link to your channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzwqwQgjkW9ZSMqlCt-n3jQ or SKIISPK

6. Why you should receive the position: I have a great bubbly and entertaining personality and can create fun and engaging livestreams, videos and content. I have hosted all sorts of giveaways and events for the #survive CC (which I am now a general in with over 25 active members online at once) and wish to bring my experience and expertise to SpawnPK. I will upload more frequently and livestream my adventure to try to gain more subscribers (I have 100 atm). I have been involved with SpawnPk for more than 3 years (the golden age of Dracula and Dipesh) and wish to continue being a veteran as a youtuber for the community. Cheers.

1. Link to your channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/3nchanted3

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Joshua (VELVINO)

4. Your location: Australia, Gold Coast

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 8-10 hours, depending on work and schedule

6. Why you should receive the position: I feel like I should receive this position because i create regular content and I hope to be one of the up and coming youtubers for this server.. I've recently just started making them and really enjoying the experience.. I'm getting more and more comfortable each video which is great. I enjoy showing the content you guys provide on the server and I will continue to make videos including your pvm content. I can also pk, but as of now I have a injured hand, so pking is notan option. 

I realise i don't meet the requirements as of now, but those requirements will be achieved any time soon

Kind Regards, Josh (VELVINO)

1. Link to your channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZJI-HH9mqcnJ2Hn1TBzT1w?view_as=subscriber

2. Your name (first name would suffice): clay

3. Your age: 19

4. Your location: central daylight time 

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day:  12-14 days

6. Why you should receive the position:-

i think i should be receive the position because i do daily uploads , i mean i upload everyday and i'm always willing to grow my channel out on here. i love the community and i think i just would be the perfect for it. YouTube is something i love doing and ion plan on stopping  no time soon.