Goobymunch

Twisted bow

3 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

That's what staff(me) are for. We filter out the potential changes and send it his way. He looks at suggestions on his own, but I feel like pointing out sensitive topics from the community can help speed up that process and get some changes going.

You can suggest like 10+ suggestions and if only 2 are good that's enough for me to send it his way. Both of us value community feedback very highly.

It sounded like he doesn’t really check them at all. But what if a staff member misunderstands someone’s point of view and explains it wrongly to the owners? Wouldn’t it be better to check that out himself

15 minutes ago, _Jorik_ said:

It sounded like he doesn’t really check them at all. But what if a staff member misunderstands someone’s point of view and explains it wrongly to the owners? Wouldn’t it be better to check that out himself

That's why I give my feedback AND link the topic so he can see it.

Thanks for doubting how I work, just remember i'm the only person who cares enough.

4 hours ago, Kellatha said:

I'd have no problem forwarding it to Ryan but i'd be afraid it results in a nerf for tbow. We're no stranger to changes, and often formula changes(especially pvp ones) end up coming out worse than intended.

Doesn’t need to result in a nerf on the tbow it’s also likely that something in the range formula is bugged. Like I said I have never noticed this prior to the last update and that’s when ryan copied raids code from runex to spawnpk. Last time he did that he ruined the combat as well so it’s possible that it happened again.

On 3/31/2019 at 11:09 AM, Kellatha said:

That's why I give my feedback AND link the topic so he can see it.

Thanks for doubting how I work, just remember i'm the only person who cares enough.

Doubt ^^

I mean the dhl hits 85s by that logic we should hit that thing with a nerf through prayer it hits at least 40's or 50s + a dfs spec which can hit a 15 or 20 damn that's very nice through prayer dmg ngl.