Sign in to follow this  
noob smited

Suggestions for next update

1. Highscore for raids: who's got the fastest raid done and who got the most raids copleted.

2. Instead of "respawning" at Edgeville when you are Pure Pking at ::pure, you should just respawn at ::pure again. It's quite depressing to type ::pure every time you die.

3. Raid mystery boxes: i'm pretty sure i've seen raid boxes in Ryans other server Runex but I wouldn't mind if they came to Spawnpk to.

4. Raids achivement: Complete 200-250 raids to get a raid mystery box and maybe a custom made gear that is beneficial to use at raids.

5. Harder beneficial Daily activites. Example: Kill 400 bosses. rewards could be anything from 500 bloodmoney to 15-20 bags.

6. Weekly & monthly achivements for a higher reward, 15-25b. Example: Get 10 tier 10's  or open $50 in bonds to receive x donator tickets as a reward at the end of the month.

7. Ethereal Contest: For cheaper items such as Barrelchest or Vesta Longsword.

8. Blood Perk Tree: Unlockable perk on Blood fountain for additional drop rate bonus at raids. 

9. Raids cape: Another achivement you could add is having to complete 250-300 raids. Finishing the task would give us  a cape that increases our drop rate bonus with 5-7%, NB. Cape only works at raids.

10. I know for a fact that everyone is agreeing on this suggestion and that is to BANN AFK-patrol from raids. It's not that big of a problem it's just super annoying to have somone following you, especially when you're doing Vasa Nistirio.

11. PVP monthly tasks: Every month top 3 players that gotten most kills should get a reward, and it shouldn't be same rewards every month. 1st month #1 could get a $20 dollar bond, #2 could get $15 bond, #3 could get $10 bond. 

12. Buffing mystery boxes. I cant be asked to get more dragon thrown axes from something I paid 3-4b for. I'll highly suggest that they should remove every item Worth less than 500m.

Edited by noob smited

10 minutes ago, noob smited said:

1. Highscore for raids: who's got the fastest raid done and who got the most raids copleted.

I think High scores or a leaderboard would be a good thing for raids, could help it be a little more competitive or even help it be easier to create higher ranked raids. 

12 minutes ago, noob smited said:

3. Raid mystery boxes: i'm pretty sure i've seen raid boxes in Ryans other server Runex but I wouldn't mind if they came to Spawnpk to.

4. Raids achivement: Complete 200-250 raids to get a raid mystery box and maybe a custom made gear that is beneficial to use at raids.

I think even adding regular donor boxes or even mchests would be good loot to add, though I've heard from multiple reliable sources that the drop table will be buffed so lets wait patiently on that before offering any more suggestions.

I believe they are also in the works of making achievements for raids as well and that's an decent suggestion for some of the potential loot from the achieve but that could be potentially over powered and cause other items that have risen to crash as a result so idk if I +1 that.

2 hours ago, noob smited said:

2. Instead of "respawning" at Edgeville when you are Pure Pking at ::pure, you should just respawn at ::pure again. It's quite depressing to type ::pure every time you die.

5. Harder beneficial Daily activites. Example: Kill 400 bosses. rewards could be anything from 500 bloodmoney to 15-20 bags.

6. Weekly & monthly achivements for a higher reward, 15-25b. Example: Get 10 tier 10's  or open $50 in bonds to receive x donator tickets as a reward at the end of the month.

1. I agree, there should be leaderboards because it makes it more competitive and fun for certain people.

2. Completely agree.

3 and 4 - The boxes sound good to add more content and also an achievement for raids should definitely be introduced.

5, also daily skilling tasks which reward you with a casket would be nice.

6. I like the weekly and monthly achievements, this would especially be great for people who have already done all of the achievements and give something to aim for and get rewarded for.

1. Already forwarded that bit to Ryan +1

2. Since like a fine QoL. What if you could be able to set your home to a certain place like any city? +1

3. This ones a fat no. On RX Ryan released a lot of these and the community was upset p2w donate items were added to the donation promotion and people were getting a lot of raid items they shouldn't of been getting from the boxes instead of raids. -1

4. 200-250 might be a bit steep, and anything past that would be every overwhelming for any achievement hunters. Normal raids take atleast 10 minutes, sometimes less. 10 minutes x 200 raids= 2000 minutes(33.33) hours is pretty hefty for one achievement. +1 if the amount gets reduced to like 100 and an optional one of 500(that doesn't count towards ele comp cape)

5. I believe we are on the right track with the recent buffs we gave to undead pkers and barrows. I also don't want to over power dailies as people will start shifting into the "let me log on just to do my dailies" on more than one account, which is illegal. For the sake of the staff team and players not knowing of the rules, I wouldn't like to see easy tasks regarding "kill 400" bosses. Unless this is all in the wilderness, then it's fine with me.

6. You mean weekly/monthly tasks? Just seems absurd how long that time is and players don't have that much time to play on the server. -1

7. Ethereal contest items are meant to be items that are in rediculous amounts in the economy, easy to obtain and hard to get rid of. Barrelchest and VLS are really easy to sink so tossing either one in the ethereal contest would not be ideal. -1

8. Sure why not, although this really only benefits everyone but rich players +1

9.Interesting idea, although as is I don't like it. Potentially paves the way for a better "comp" cape that ele comp cape +1

10. Of course +1

11. I think a month is too big a time frame, i'd do it at a week max. -1

12. Donator items such as the mystery chest/boxes had their rewards tweaked. If you're suggesting to remove every bad drop from them then that is never going to happen.

Good job on the suggestion list @noob smited! Will forward to Ryan.

8 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

1. Already forwarded that bit to Ryan +1

2. Since like a fine QoL. What if you could be able to set your home to a certain place like any city? +1

3. This ones a fat no. On RX Ryan released a lot of these and the community was upset p2w donate items were added to the donation promotion and people were getting a lot of raid items they shouldn't of been getting from the boxes instead of raids. -1

4. 200-250 might be a bit steep, and anything past that would be every overwhelming for any achievement hunters. Normal raids take atleast 10 minutes, sometimes less. 10 minutes x 200 raids= 2000 minutes(33.33) hours is pretty hefty for one achievement. +1 if the amount gets reduced to like 100 and an optional one of 500(that doesn't count towards ele comp cape)

5. I believe we are on the right track with the recent buffs we gave to undead pkers and barrows. I also don't want to over power dailies as people will start shifting into the "let me log on just to do my dailies" on more than one account, which is illegal. For the sake of the staff team and players not knowing of the rules, I wouldn't like to see easy tasks regarding "kill 400" bosses. Unless this is all in the wilderness, then it's fine with me.

6. You mean weekly/monthly tasks? Just seems absurd how long that time is and players don't have that much time to play on the server. -1

7. Ethereal contest items are meant to be items that are in rediculous amounts in the economy, easy to obtain and hard to get rid of. Barrelchest and VLS are really easy to sink so tossing either one in the ethereal contest would not be ideal. -1

8. Sure why not, although this really only benefits everyone but rich players +1

9.Interesting idea, although as is I don't like it. Potentially paves the way for a better "comp" cape that ele comp cape +1

10. Of course +1

11. I think a month is too big a time frame, i'd do it at a week max. -1

12. Donator items such as the mystery chest/boxes had their rewards tweaked. If you're suggesting to remove every bad drop from them then that is never going to happen.

Good job on the suggestion list @noob smited! Will forward to Ryan.

22 hours ago, noob smited said:

I Hope they will add fastest boss completion times in raids aswell, Ex. Fastest Vespula...etc.

22 hours ago, Kellatha said:

what if the boxes are from raids? Similiar to the crystal giving a random pet this box gives a random raid item. Anything between the buckler and a twisted bow. Same rarity as getting an item, but just adds a bit of a "gamble factor" to it (do i open it risking a shit reward or hoping for a lucky one or sell it instead)

22 hours ago, Kellatha said:

So everyone should miss out on something because of a few not being able to do it?

IMO, "rare" rewards that aren't good could be tweaked. Like anything that yells (rare) but is still a loss for example (atleast a loss from opening the chest without any keys)

20 hours ago, king marco said:

I Hope they will add fastest boss completion times in raids aswell, Ex. Fastest Vespula...etc.

fucking yes please. I want every room to have a timer with a final timer on olm for how long it took u to do the entire raid + a timer for olm itself.

if possible tho. I'd be okay with just having a timer for the overall raid duration