Sign in to follow this  
Kellatha

List of Raid Bugs

Making a list of raid bugs we've discovered so far and will need to be fixed for the next update. Will list them below and put everything that has been reported so far. If you see something that is missing bug wise, feel free to comment so we can add it to the list.

Big thanks to @goobymunch for suggesting staff make a thread to show the community what we plan to fix, and to also get the community involved in helping to find more bugs to make raids gradually bug free and then we can move on to theatre of blood release!

Bugs found so far(Feel free to comment below to add more or PM a staff member in game):

• Olm ignoring all anti fire protection items except anti fire potions
    • Fused slayer helms and above, ancient wyvern shield, dragon fire ward
  • Cursed prayes are not working as intended in raids. You still take damage
    • Note: Soulsplit and turmoil along with everything else works in curses but not protection prayers
  • Anti fire potion might potentially not be working as players report being hit 40+ whilst having magic protection on and anti fire potion active
  • Scythe of Vitur not working on certain parts of the raid
    • Currently does not double hit on Vasa's crystals or both olm and olm claws, also does not work on vanguards when they stack ontop of each other
  • Tekton's crystal phase where you have to mine them with a pickaxe is also buggy. You can't have a full inventory to mine even though the crystal doesn't give anything that you would need to have a inventory slot for
  • Rare instances of NPC's hitpoint box in the left corner of the client not being updated frequently often updating too late or when the npc is already dead
    • 5000/5000 vasa does not show damage taken via hitpoint box in left corner until near death/death. Regular hitpoint above the npc is working fine
  • Rare instances of players roofs reappearing after raids and has to be toggled off manually.
  • 1 Vanguard attacks you upon entering the lair and the other two ignore. Can aggro be added to all three for a simple QoL

Shout out to @saltysadface, @metal justin for bug crunching raids 

On a side note check out this proposed changes to raids rewards found here: 

Added in 4-1-19:

• Tekton has scuffed pathing when mining the left(upon entering the room to your left) crystal. Getting it right to take no damage is almost impossible, even in solo raids. Needs a pathing fix
  • Vanguards are aggressive but to not move towards you or any raid team member. Instead they just shoot at you and don't move unless you hit them. By aggressive they should attack you and also move towards you.

Added in 4-3-19:

• While in Vespula's lair your attack cuts off when hitting the portal and a abyssal monster dies, causing your character to stop attacking until you manually click to attack the portal again. This is very annoying and happens when you attack vespula/portal and a abby minion happens to die.
  • In the Olm lair there are often "dead clicks" that make your character walk up to your target, despite clicking to attack it. I've seen other people complain about it and happens very frequently to me.
  • Olm's spinner keeps attacking you with the blades even after his HP hits zero resulting in a lot of damage regardless of the spinner being dead
  • All NPC's attack you and still do damage to you even after their HP hit's zero. Wildywyrm is a fantastic comparison where if it's HP hits zero, his attack doesn't do damage do you. Vasa/Mutadile/Tekton/Olm on the other hand still hurt you even after it's hp hits zero.

Added in 4-4-19:

• While in the tekton lair if multiple partners, you can each mine the same rock and as soon as it clears it's like you cleared the other rocks as well. It registers each person clearing the same rock as if you cleared all of them.

Added in 4-5-19:

• Vespula pet currently does not heal off of venom. Was trying it out on olm and I did not heal for over plenty of venom stacks. Not sure if it's set to only heal off of the vespula room which should not the case. Confirmed it work in PvP, should be fixed for PvM.

Added in 4-12-19:

• Vespula heal as mentioned on the 4-5-19 section is still bugged. Also vespula damage bonus does not seem to work, and neither does vespula pet stacking venom.
  • Olmlet pet does seem to boost damage for range only as I hit a 114(single shot tbow) but does not boost for the other attack styles(melee, mage). Tested out scythe of vitur and did not hit higher than a 148 which is like 5-8 damage lower of what i used to hit at sponsor zone with it.
  • Reports of not being able to reach your team in raids after dying are still present despite being fixed in the last update.
  • Scythe of Vitur does not hit multiple enemies if they are standing under each other (abyssal npc's in vespula lair)
  • Olm spinner does not aggro towards you when attacked. It attempts to do so but just has rubberband mechanics(moves towards you and back) when attacked, hence "rubberbanding".
  • Thanks 2

I truly believe that Raids have been an awesome addition to Spk and I'm excited to see what chambers of xeric can be with the right support from staff and the community so I appreciate the shout out @Kellatha 

I feel like you wrote down all the bugs i´ve noticed if not more. The only thing you didn´t mention was Olms right claws but I gues that´s was to obvious to even mention.

How ever, a suggestion I have for the raid system:

Right now there are requirements for how many raids you have done in total to step up in the diffrent levels. Wouldn´t it be more accurate if it counted total points that you have recived instead? Example: instead of 10 raids done you need 10k points in total to do adepts raids. I feel like now you can rush through with normal raids to get up your raid count instead of working your way up with points.

ah ye totally missed the anti fire at olm one.

To clarify; mage prayer on curses doesnt protect from olms fire. You need 2 forms of anti fire so potion+shield for example; or potion+pray, but the curse pray doesnt count for one.

Well made list

- In the vanguard room, the vanguard on the top left randomly hits you when you walk in and the other two don't

- When leaving a raid roofs will automatically toggle back on until the option is toggled back on and off in options

6 minutes ago, goobymunch said:

- In the vanguard room, the vanguard on the top left randomly hits you when you walk in and the other two don't

- When leaving a raid roofs will automatically toggle back on until the option is toggled back on and off in options

Will note to make all three aggro, and are you sure about the second? I've yet to experience that

On 3/30/2019 at 12:13 AM, Kellatha said:

Will note to make all three aggro, and are you sure about the second? I've yet to experience that

Second one happens to me all the time, not only the roofs but other settings getting changed awell, so i have to close my client and load ik back up for it to be normal again.

- Owhja