Sign in to follow this  
Doggy

Raids Improvement

I've been doing raids on server... a bit.

Now let's compare a bit, shall we?

On osrs, an efficient hour of raiding for a constant amount of time would give around 4-10m an hour, around that.

On spawnpk if you were to do a few hours of raids you'd get what? 1-2b an hour? that's what I get soloing it, and i'm efficient, no deaths, etc.

now remember. my raids are taking 10-20 minutes each in max gear, tbow, etc. In medium gear, blowpipe, swamp, etc on osrs is 30 minutes.

The difference is astronomical, spawnpk is a BUFFED server in every aspect but seemingly not money making as it's very unreliable in terms of pvm like raids, an INTERACTIVE and decently hard boss.

You should get a MINIMUM of 1 bill per chest, each person. I'm getting CONSTANT 100m loots, awful considering the amount of time I put into each raid. I could go pking and make that in around 2 minutes.

I suggest buffing the loot MAJORLY and adding more items to the unique drop table like prize keys, mystery chest, etc.

Rewards are not even rewarding gas far as i notice on here if you were to get a good drop then it would be like "oh yay woot a unique" on osrs it's "thats finger lickin good omfg i can eat tonight" good.

edits:

It's quite obvious points don't mean poop in the raids regardless you're getting bad loot ;///.

Edited by Doggy

The thing is that, practice makes perfect inside of the raids lair, once you're semi decent at doing raids it'll be easier for the person to solo raid, then they will make more money per hour. Doing raids always gaurentee's you a drop, you cant get crashed and no one could prevent you from loosing gains, also to take in consideration when you're getting to the final boss, you have a chance to receive some rare items from the demi bosses.

I do believe that there should be a bit more of an incentive like every raid should give at least 450m as the lowest, since there is also a chance to get items worth 10b-200b+ from doing the raids.

On 3/25/2019 at 3:30 AM, Ascendency said:

The thing is that, practice makes perfect inside of the raids lair, once you're semi decent at doing raids it'll be easier for the person to solo raid, then they will make more money per hour. Doing raids always gaurentee's you a drop, you cant get crashed and no one could prevent you from loosing gains, also to take in consideration when you're getting to the final boss, you have a chance to receive some rare items from the demi bosses.

I do believe that there should be a bit more of an incentive like every raid should give at least 450m as the lowest, since there is also a chance to get items worth 10b-200b+ from doing the raids.

Raids still need a heavy buff though even with that said. I'm already very efficient at raids can i can do 5 sometimes 6 in an hour, yet making a bil is out of the question. In total loot ive made less than 20b in solo raids from 65 raids. I once saw a kodai wand in a duo so that was a 8b split. Other than 3 treasure caskets and 2x 2.5b cash. Never saw the 100 bags drop that some have seen.

No rares in my name. No worthy anything in my name. 65 raids is still over 17 hours of work. For this amount of profit?

But i think its water under the bridge since ryan already said it was getting buffed

6 hours ago, metal justin said:

But i think its water under the bridge since ryan already said it was getting buffed

Correct! For now think of raids as an investment. You'll be able to jump into the harder(better) raids where you'll have higher chances of good lootations.

5 hours ago, Kellatha said:

Correct! For now think of raids as an investment. You'll be able to jump into the harder(better) raids where you'll have higher chances of good lootations.

OOF still a bad investment. Normal raids should be worth doing it after update too