Sign in to follow this  
king marco

Blood Tekton / Raids Improvement

13 minutes ago, La Creme said:

How about an explanation as to how the prestige works on raids. Prestige being 10+,50+,100+ raids completed. 

Do we get better drop rate or is it just bragging rights.

Just curious.

Lets say you got completed 76 normal raids. That means, you got the requirements for 10+ and 50+ raid mode. You can chose these modes, which are much harder. (bosses deal more dmg, you deal less, bosses has more hp etc) As its shown in guide. This means : Harder your raid is -> better droprates.

The way I feel about raids. Imagine you log in as a new player and want to do raids. You spawn in and you hear about this new raids update. You spawn ahrims blood barrage and a whip. You do one solo raid which takes 30 mins and get 10m. Then you see some dude selling the new raids pet for 200b.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Lemon said:

The way I feel about raids. Imagine you log in as a new player and want to do raids. You spawn in and you hear about this new raids update. You spawn ahrims blood barrage and a whip. You do one solo raid which takes 30 mins and get 10m. Then you see some dude selling the new raids pet for 200b.

Gamblers, gamblers ruin everything :( 

On 3/23/2019 at 8:33 PM, Phenomenon said:

The problem with Blood Tekton:

• Lack of content surrounding the actual boss (wilderness variant should've gotten some type of exclusive item / incentive from donator variant)
  • Lack of items added to the boss' drop table (both wilderness and donator verison of the boss): All we got is tekton armor, which was not what i was suggesting when re-working tekton.

The problem with Raids I:

• Drops are absolutely horrible, less than 300M loot per chest...
  • Apparently really buggy
  • Time consuming compared to how much you make from the chest.

Solutions for these:

• Tekton located in the wilderness is now Blood Tekton, while the donation zone Tekton remains traditional Tekton.
  • Add more items to Donator Zone Tekton, super rare drop rates (1/5000 maybe), to prevent inflation from coming in as fast as they did with original raid items. Needs to be really good and worth going for, no matter how rare it is, players with sponsor/Mythic will get it no matter what after countless hours of AFK.
  • Perhaps a new custom weapon for the game that can ONLY be obtained from wilderness tekton, boosting wilderness activity and making wilderness capes more useful, etc.
  • Provide small coin drops (25 bags like KBD isn't bad) to Tekton, but no where near 300-400 like you suggested.
  • Raids should offer bag rewards ranging from 10 bags (1B) to 50 bags (1B), not to mention chances at all of those Raid items. Toss the point mystery box, add PvP Mystery Box (new ancient treasures), add $5 bond as a rare chance (6.5B), Treasure caskets (2B, Stackable), and Treasure chests (15-20B?).

I will fully side with Tevin on this one. This solution sounds much more thought out and as an overall solution to the problem.

To add to this I'd: Still give the donator tekton some other drops to make it worth the time for those high donator ranks - as tekton is one of the biggest perks of said donator statuses.

It doesn't just have to be a few huge ticket items like it used to have - you could give more common smaller items aswell to compensate (think of things like jordan boots/pvp boxes/mboxes/the 3 dominion tower gloves etc) and add a few "big rares" (preferably not mchests or other *heres a ton of items into the eco* type of items)

Like tevin said money bags in a lower amount would be good.

IMHO tekton spawning shouldnt be a severely overpowered way of making money. You chose to be semi afk and chill while making a bit of money *or* you can go to the wilderness and do more intensive and higher risk for higher reward.

To talk about the raids themselves; tevin has mentioned some of the current issues and @Kellatha and I already went over a ton of possibilities to improve raids + what her current lay out format is for the new rewarding system (no i dont know nearly everything dont ask me). So i'm sure that'll be improved sooner or later.

I do give a +1 on tekton armor being in normal raids though! (and id personally remove the "need full set for abilities" if its added to raids)

On 3/24/2019 at 7:38 PM, Super Unicum said:

Lets say you got completed 76 normal raids. That means, you got the requirements for 10+ and 50+ raid mode. You can chose these modes, which are much harder. (bosses deal more dmg, you deal less, bosses has more hp etc) As its shown in guide. This means : Harder your raid is -> better droprates.

current results dont show though