Sign in to follow this  
Pencilbroke

Give Twisted bow buff/spec

I know t bow doesn’t have special attack on osrs, but it would be great if the owner/developers could find a way to create a special attack for the t bow on here. It just doesn’t seem fair when most of the bows, except for the t bow have a special attack that does massive damage, sometimes. The blowpipe’s special attack hits pretty high, which I have tested with decent range gear, I can hit 68s, possibly 70s if I was wearing Kharazi gear or pernix. With t bow that’s pretty much almost the same hits, although I think max with t bow is around 83ish with max range gear. The thing is t bow is mostly used in pvm, I do notice a few players using it in edge, but not many. Usually they would camp with 3rd age or z bow, because it’s more accurate than t bow and has special attack. In pvp t bow can hit 50+, tho I’m not sure, highest I’ve seen was 54. Anyways, I think the Bow needs a buff, at least either create a spec for the weapon or make it hit more accurately with less zeros.

Bruh, i've buffed tbow so much so you guys and yall are still asking for more buffs? I'm drawing the line there and not supporting this, for obvious reasons like giving tbow a spec, LOL? Anyway, so much is wrong with your post and it's very obvious that you are very misinformed about the tbow. I'll start by listing out how tbow was until release, until I got it buffed twice so now twisted bow is considered the best bow in game for non wilderness.

Twisted bow gets released and hovers around 15-20b, regarded as the WORST bow on the server.

Twisted bow then gets a buff when a stronger version of the osrs formula was added to the twisted bow. That's right, a STRONGER version of the formula that boosts your damage with twisted bow, based on enemy magic level. With this update, twisted bow soars up to 60-70b.

Twisted bow later gets another buff, where it's attack speed was sped up one tick so instead of attacking every 6 ticks, it attacks every 5 ticks in PvM only. This helped the bow stay expensive, and twisted bow was regarded as the best bow on the server everywhere until skotizo bow released for the wilderness and took the number one spot for number one bow for the wilderness.

I'm sure you also don't need me to point out the obvious that twisted bow can hit like what, around the 90s with a SINGLE shot, so this part you mentioned:

40 minutes ago, Pencilbroke said:

although I think max with t bow is around 83ish with max range gear. 

Is only kinda right if you mentioned that was without swift gloves. Swift gloves have a chance to shoot up a second projectile for up to 50% of the damage of the first shot. That means your 90(along with a full damage swift glove proc) would turn into 90+45=135 damage.

As for your blowpipe statement, the spec can hit upwards of 100+ which is commonly used as a go to spec weapon for range pvm instead of tbow.

And that part you mentioned about tbow in the wildy is pretty irrelevant because it's a pvm bow.

15 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

As for your blowpipe statement, the spec can hit upwards of 100+ which is commonly used as a go to spec weapon for range pvm instead of t bow.

Lol, seriously 100+? Unless you mean with swift gloves(72+36=108). 

No I mean BP spec. I used to hit 96 very frequently in kharazi, and now with ava's assembler I bet I can hit that high.

And also lmao. Swift glove proc doesn't apply to spec, only auto's.