Salty

Survive Pvm Clan!

Hello, My spk username is Saltysadface and I am the leader of a primarily player Vs. Monster clan named "Survive". I have owned survive for over two months now and I happy to say that we have 20+ active daily and a lively discord with almost 50 members! I have not been alone on this journey as our co-owner (Racc2) has also been very supportive in all things related to the clan. At the time of posting this the clan is a free to join clan with no requirements other than no toxicity (in or out of the clan) 

some of the goals that we have as a clan: 
      Our main goal is to be a friendly clan where new players who are more interested in the Pvm aspect of Spk can interact with some of the veteran players and get insight on some money makers and ways to play spk without gambling or pking.
      With the idea of raids 1 and 2 coming to spk is a really big thing for us as a clan! As there arn't really any bosses currently in spk that u can not solo, raids will give us something we can do as a team to bring a more interactive pvm experience to spk along side friend! We are planning to be 100% ready to begin running raids immediately.
       Even though we mainly focus on pvm content we also do some deep wild pking trips these trips are NOT mandatory but mainly for something fun to do as a clan where we can have some laughs and maybe make some bags! :)
       Lastly, we strive to be as non-toxic as possible (sometimes this is does happen but it is frowned upon in our cc) as I've seen in yell chat a lot of banter between clans I aim to keep our cc out of this (it does help that we dont pk a lot). I care about this because I believe that sometimes this banter can go to far and end up giving a clan a bad wrap and I would hate for this to happen to Survive.

Some things we as a clan want you to know about us:
      Yes we are aware that Spawnpk is essentially a pk server as it is even in the name :P but I think that there is more to spk than just that. By eliminating the pvm aspect of the game from your experience could mean missing out on some rather fun content in my opinion. With that being said some of us do pk still quite frequently so please don't think that you will not fit in because you enjoy pking :).
      We are kinda new but this Clan is serious! Many of us have played spk for over a year and some even more we all really enjoy this server and want to see it grow and prosper. 
      Lastly I want to re-iterate that this clan is open for EVERYONE the only requirement is to not be toxic and have a fun time! We hope to see you around :).

Thanks for reading my post - Saltysadface ❤️

Edited by saltysadface
"hope to see u (guys) around didnt wanna single out any gals :P
  • Like 5

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 10:39 AM, Nonia said:

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikee :)

what do ya mean? lol

On 3/1/2020 at 10:04 PM, Rims x said:

So how do you apply ?

No Need to apply the clan is open for anyone and everyone to join! :)