Salty

Saltysadface's Staff Application

1. Desired Staff Position: 
     I believe that the best position for me would be in game helper, with that being said I would like to not exclude any other options.
  2. Your Name:
    Devon.
  3. Your Age:
    I am almost 22 years old.
  4. Your Timezone:
    (U.S.A) GMT -5
  5. Average Amount of Game-Play Hours Per Day:
    I am online on average 8 hours or more daily. I'm not always 100% active in that time and spend a lot of time in game simply chatting. As well most of the time that I am not online I am still on Discord.GG talking to my clan mates. As my post count would suggest I have not been very active with posting on the forums as I have only posted a few videos that I made quite some time ago. Although that may be true, I do read every update, patch notes, and I am very familiar with the rules. I fully intend to be more active in discussions on the forums in the near future, I look forward to familiarizing myself with the structure of the forums to be of more assistance. I am also in the official Spk Discord along with having had conversations with other moderators in regards to rules being broken providing screen shots and a full analysis of the situation as well on Discord.
  6. Why You Should Receive The Position:
    I believe that I should receive the position because I have played Spawnpk for nearly two years (with some breaks) and have come to love and appreciate the intricacies of this server. I have acquired extensive knowledge of the game that I think could be put to more use. I try to be as helpful as I can, I answer questions on yell with detailed responses and if I'm unsure of something I'm not ashamed to reach out to someone else who I trust would have accurate information. On Spawnpk I lead a clan named "Survive" where we are often recruiting members that are new to the server to assist them. With that being said, our clan is something a bit different than I have ever really seen on Spawnpk. As I mainly enjoy Player Vs. Monster content our clan is a PVM based clan which Spawnpk hasn't really had too many of. I use this currently as a platform to motivate and assist players who are more interested in the pvm realm of the game. I have ideas which I infer could help progress this part of the game to be more enjoyable and interactive for newcomers and veterans alike. I have had previous experience with server support on RSPS on a server which I will not name here but if you would like more information on that feel free to ask. I am a friendly guy who really enjoys spk if you ask any of the people who know me they will assure you that I am helpful to any and everyone. Lastly I did create content on Youtube for Spk at a time, it was rather short but this is something I would not be opposed to starting again to attract new members and spread my in game knowledge furthermore. 

Thank you for reading my staff application I look forward to the feedback I will receive on this post. I know that I have not been perfect but I hope that this can be taken as seriously as I am about wanting to be the best that I can be to encourage growth on Spawnpk. 
                                                                                                                                             - Saltysadface ❤️

• Like 4

+vouch. Salty is one of the friendliest members of the server I have ever met. I'd love to see a helper on this server and I'd love even more if it was Saltysadface. Good luck.

• Like 1

+1 110%, if it weren't for salty i wouldn't be back in the server. he's the reason i got to everything i've had. he's a babe ;)

• Like 1

Will give you the benefit of the doubt by saying our last encounters of you displaying immature behavior was just you having a bad day.

Neutral for now, looking forward to seeing how you progress.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Phenomenon said:

Will give you the benefit of the doubt by saying our last encounters of you displaying immature behavior was just you having a bad day.

Neutral for now, looking forward to seeing how you progress.

I am genuinely sorry for that you're right it was immature, I was in a tough spot but I have learned from that to not act silly in game based on my emotions IRL. thank you for your feedbacks means a lot. :)

this guy helped me alot i hope he will be a staff member because he helps the comunity and is a realy nice guy

• Thanks 1

+1 salty took me in when i was homeless and had no cc after i got snaked by my brothers in Lockdown, I am now in #Survive cc where salty always helps me and helps other new players. Support :)

• Thanks 1

Nice guy but I'm not sure we need any more helpers that don't pk.

Salty is a pvmer.

Kellatha already fulfills the role of pvm guide.

SPAWN PK NOT SPAWN PVM

• Thanks 1

Thank you everyone for the feedback! :) Decisions like this take time but I hope with continued support I can have a chance.

1 hour ago, Purdue said:

Nice guy but I'm not sure we need any more helpers that don't pk.

Salty is a pvmer.

Kellatha already fulfills the role of pvm guide.

SPAWN PK NOT SPAWN PVM

Although yes, I do mostly pvm I still do pk sometimes I pk more often on Osrs honestly. I dont see a lot of money in it and where the real money is in my opinion (nhing) I'm not quite good enough yet to make much I don't think but I have been practicing a ton! With some more time I think that I could become more of a known pker. Thank you for your feedback I appreciate the complement "Nice guy" :) 

+1 salty is a very nice guy, i wanted to quit once and he talked to me, motivated me and im playing again. Very nice and respectfull guy always open to help if needed :)

- Owhja

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Owhja said:

+1 salty is a very nice guy, i wanted to quit once and he talked to me, motivated me and im playing again. Very nice and respectfull guy always open to help if needed :)

- Owhja

Thank you for the support, I'm happy to see you're doing better! :) 

• Like 1

Hmmm, not sure how I feel about this application. You don't got nothing that makes your application stand out against the rest. Take a few minutes and go back and read a few of the applications and mabey you can think of something that will make you stand out among the rest.at the moment your just another face among the crowd.

Would definitely love to see more forum posting from you, as for your ingame activity I dont really see you helping in yell cant say anything about help cc as I dont find my self in there very often.

Neutral on this application, I'll be checking back later gl with your journey. 

11 hours ago, Morbid said:

Hmmm, not sure how I feel about this application. You don't got nothing that makes your application stand out against the rest. Take a few minutes and go back and read a few of the applications and mabey you can think of something that will make you stand out among the rest.at the moment your just another face among the crowd.

Would definitely love to see more forum posting from you, as for your ingame activity I dont really see you helping in yell cant say anything about help cc as I dont find my self in there very often.

Neutral on this application, I'll be checking back later gl with your journey. 

Thank you for your feedback, although I feel we may be on different timezone's because I'm quite actively helping over yell chat. Hope to see ya around in game :) 

5 hours ago, Fp Me Noobs said:

Not mod material. Easily gets triggered and starts flamming if he dies in the wild.

Thanks for the feedback! :)

+1 Salty is an awesome dude and has always helped me when I can't reach any staff members. He's always been helpful and polite. Good luck brother, and may fortune always favor you.

• Like 1

On 4/14/2019 at 2:37 PM, Fp Me Noobs said:

Not mod material. Easily gets triggered and starts flamming if he dies in the wild.

dEMBf9K.png

45zVwTC.png
acCqcAP.png

this says enough why you shouldnt be helper, immature and wouldnt be helpful as staff

Edited by ieatassman

45 minutes ago, ieatassman said:

this says enough why you shouldnt be helper, immature and wouldnt be helpful as staff

Sorry that you feel that way, but thank you for the feedback!

how you act towards me is nice and all, I see you helping other players. Sorta like ascend when he applied/before he was a little toxic but nothing that can't really change. -/+ leaning towards a ya ya ya but be nicer men with a cool boy level head.

• Thanks 1

one if the nicest guys i have met on spk
overal a really nice dude does what he can to help!
see him help people when ever he can!

-nubber

• Thanks 1

+1, genuinely a nice and helpful person.

I've scrolled through the comments and i've seen some mixed reactions. Ive known salty for about 3 weeks now and I have not seen this side of him at all. People change and I think he has clearly shown this! 

Salty is an active member on the SpawnPK community and has been around for a long time. Furthermore he is super helpful towards other players and always keen to answer questions.

Also, ppl post screenshots without any context. This is obviously super biased. For all I know the other person couldve been flaming him before...

+1 Salty ❤️

• Thanks 1

+1! When I was new Salty was very kind and pointed me in the right direction on how to play the game and also invited me to his CC where further experienced players can guide me, if it wasn't for Salty I wouldn't know half of the things I know now!

#Survive #GiveSaltyHelper ❤️

• Like 1