Bsouth

Bsouth Helper application

+1 FOR BSouth, is every time help people on yell and when you ask him for help he be happy to help you

Edited by evilpro
  • Thanks 1

On 3/5/2019 at 12:00 AM, Bsouth said:

as I see him an active player … always replying for questions and doing his best to support and help us ...I think he deserves the rank 

1. Desired staff position: Helper

1. Name: Sebastian

1. Age: 20

1. Timezone: UTC+1

1. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 6-8h if not more

1. Why I should receive this position: I feel like i could help out more than I am doing right now and make a positive difference that people will appreciate.

1. About me: Irl life I am a friendly guy with goals and dreams. As I am a person with goals, I have found SpawnPK very fun and competitive for myself. I have played for multiple of hours everyday for many months and can for sure see myself continuing doing that in the future.

As I mentioned on my application note #6 “I feel like I could help out more then I’m doing right now and make a positive difference that people will appreciate.” And the reason behind that is because I have learned so much from my goals and just in general over time found out ways to improve. I would feel honored to share back everything I have learned from my journey since I first started to the community and be as helpful as I can.

1. Few of my big goals I have achieved:

Enchanted gloves

Enchanted heart

Grand ring (i)

Ring of vigor (i)

Blood relic X2 times

Completionist 1, 2 & 3

Mythic rank (5000$ donator status)

1. My currently goal:

Skotizo Chainmace

1. Goals as a staff Helper would be:

Make the community as friendly as possible.

Make players of SpawnPK feel like help is always possible whenever it is needed or asked for.

Try to always learn and improve myself to become a better staff helper. 

1. What I typically do ing: If you find me ing which most players do over the time you will most likely see me pvming, pking in different ways or even do a try out for someone who wants to join elementals cc as I am both a tester and mod there.

Also would like to point out after multiple of people have asked me if I gamble or stake. And the answer is... No I do not and the reason behind that is, I would not appreciate the game the same way I’m doing right now by doing that.

Thank you for reading my staff application. I would really appreciate if you left a comment about your thoughts and lmk if there is anything you think I should change or improve. Aswell feel free to pm me with questions ing 🙂

//Bsouth

• Thanks 1

+1  Very nice guy, well spoken. Helped me multiple times with various issues, much support

Edited by FatCHikz
  • Thanks 1

His yells to see if anyone who needs help sound extremely desperate, perhaps the power would get to him if he got a helper position.

His pking skills aren't bad, but I see him as more of a pvmer.

Regards,

Purdue.

King of the Wild.

After a lengthy investigation requiring the corresponding efforts of the entire staff team, this application has been Declined due to the following findings:

• Bsouth was caught using an alternate forums account to publicly shame his “competition” by spreading false information and bad reviews on another player’s staff application (who later received the position over him anyways). This was verified by using Administrative control panel to see the blatant connections between Bsouth’s IP & MAC address and the alternate forums account in question.
  • There was an incident involving Bsouth trying to use his reputation as a helper applicant (helpful, and somewhat “trustworthy” individual within the community) for his own financial benefit (merchanting)... while this isn’t a direct case of scamming (hence why no punishments were ever administered on behalf of Bsouth), it’s quite a scummy and manipulative move to pull on someone and we have no room for this on our team.
  • Minor incident had occurred in which senior moderator Ascend had to administer a warning to Bsouth for having “helper” as his title, which was getting misinterpreted as staff impersonation. Once again, no punishments were administered to Bsouth just politely asked him to take it down and he cooperated.

5: Impersonating another player

• Impersonating another player (by either claiming to be a staff member, impersonating a Gambler Account/Trusted player, claiming to be them on a different account, claiming to have special rights) etc is a serious offense.

• There have been lots of disapproval and skepticism within the community regarding Bsouth’s character and intentions, and 4 out of 9 staff members (who shall remain anonymous; excluding the owners/devs) have -1’d having Bsouth on the team. Once Ryan was made aware of this statistic, he agreed that one of the most important aspects of being a staff member is how well you can work with others, and that Bsouth would not be fit for SpawnPK’s staff team:

47b2496f34263ac0165f56d697d2c18b.png

21: Staff Disrespect

• Disrespecting a member of our staff team will not be tolerated, they're here to help you.
  • Making accusations (without proof/basis) of a staff member abusing their powers falls in this category. If they're abusive, please create a formal and respectful topic about it on the forums, or PM one to an administrator
  • This especially applies to any flaming as a result of someone punishing/infracting you.
  • If you don't agree with a staff member's decision, RESPECTFULLY report it on the forums so it can be reviewed by the owners and administrators. Signs of blatant disrespect/slandering within these posts will drastically decrease it's validity, and in some cases breaks this rule on its own.
  • If you are warned by a staff member for any false accusations over yell chat / in-game, you are obligated to discontinue immediately! Refusal to do so will always result in punishments.

22. False Reports

• Intentionally creating false reports against a player or a staff member is a serious offense.
  • There is a fine line between being a concerned player wanted to report an offense and just trying to get someone in trouble.
  • These are not only a waste of time for our staff members, but also a major inconvenience to the victim(s). If a staff member is able to verify the person in question is 100% innocent, you're obligated to comply and drop the accusation. Failure to do so will always result in punishments.

I think I speak on behalf of the entire staff team when I say that we appreciate the work Bsouth has put into helping the community, however, there’s a lot more characteristics and criteria’s that need to be met when dealing with a staff rank & commands - The risks heavily outweigh the benefits to having you on the team. We have granted many pardons to the violations present as we’d like to give Bsouth the benefit of the doubt and think he’s just a competitive, hungry player, but we will continue to look into his behavior.

This application is hereby closed and denied.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

After further consideration and understanding the POV of Bsouth, and investigating every matter to the fullest extent, 

I believe Bsouth is now ready for a staff position and has been promoted to helper - Congratulations!

Locked.

• Thanks 1