Bsouth

Bsouth Helper application

1. Desired staff position: Helper

1. Name: Sebastian

1. Age: 20

1. Timezone: UTC+1

1. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 6-8h if not more

1. Why I should receive this position: I feel like i could help out more than I am doing right now and make a positive difference that people will appreciate.

1. About me: Irl life I am a friendly guy with goals and dreams. As I am a person with goals, I have found SpawnPK very fun and competitive for myself. I have played for multiple of hours everyday for many months and can for sure see myself continuing doing that in the future.

As I mentioned on my application note #6 “I feel like I could help out more then I’m doing right now and make a positive difference that people will appreciate.” And the reason behind that is because I have learned so much from my goals and just in general over time found out ways to improve. I would feel honored to share back everything I have learned from my journey since I first started to the community and be as helpful as I can.

1. Few of my big goals I have achieved:

Enchanted gloves

Enchanted heart

Grand ring (i)

Ring of vigor (i)

Blood relic X2 times

Completionist 1, 2 & 3

Mythic rank (5000$ donator status)

1. My currently goal:

Skotizo Chainmace

1. Goals as a staff Helper would be:

Make the community as friendly as possible.

Make players of SpawnPK feel like help is always possible whenever it is needed or asked for.

Try to always learn and improve myself to become a better staff helper. 

1. What I typically do ing: If you find me ing which most players do over the time you will most likely see me pvming, pking in different ways or even do a try out for someone who wants to join elementals cc as I am both a tester and mod there.

Also would like to point out after multiple of people have asked me if I gamble or stake. And the answer is... No I do not and the reason behind that is, I would not appreciate the game the same way I’m doing right now by doing that.

Thank you for reading my staff application. I would really appreciate if you left a comment about your thoughts and lmk if there is anything you think I should change or improve. Aswell feel free to pm me with questions ing 🙂

//Bsouth

Edited by Bsouth
Info update (Goals and few changes)
  • Like 4

Nice application start @Bsouth, If i may provide some tips:

• I would use your own format rather than the embedded one, as it makes players have to scroll sideways to read question #6 (see below why you would need more space)
  • I would include more details on #6, it's a good introductory statement on why you should receive it, i would provide details on who you are as a person, what you typically do in game, etc

Here's a good example of a staff application (doesn't mean they got the rank, just good formatting):

https://spawnpk.net/forums/index.php?/topic/17234-be-zerkkks-support-application/

Moderator Jean Paul: https://spawnpk.net/forums/index.php?/topic/6988-staff-application-jean-paul/

No matter how good your application is, all that really matters at the end of the day is how you perform in game, just an additional +

Everything else looks good mate, I'm neutral for now as i don't really know much about you but that's subject to change.

• Thanks 1

+1 for bsouth for helper. the dudes helped me quite a bit when elementals was thriving with ascend running the show. seems like a nice guy ing, wouldnt mind seeing a new familiar face as a helper :)

• Thanks 1

+1

Very kind guy, useful for spawnpk of course ! 

My vote is - +1.

Appreciate you Bsouth!

Edited by Recommence
  • Thanks 1

In my honest opinion, I've seen you help out whenever you can. Yes you get the people running asking you for money. Instead of just ignoring them you turn around and tell them a money making method instead. 
 - You always keep things positive even in a given situation where it might not be. 

-  You Got my full support, and I do believe you deserve the status. 

- Bailas 

• Like 1

bsouth to stafff !!!!!!!!!!!! best guy on game have much atention to help a pooples and is a good person !!! 

lest go bsouth to staff rank  ❤️

• Thanks 1

ohh nice apply my man you deserverd to be a staff member you help alot of ppl in game! i remeber when you start to play and im one of the first you know in game :)! cheers bro sorry for my bad english but you know what y try to say :)

• Like 1

bsouth is one of the greatest players i have ever seen and he always serves the players in a way that makes the player love him in all cases i think he can achieve great succes in this server and i do not know what i would have done without him 

newbirs

Edited by ALPHA R
  • Like 1

the guy is a nice dude helps me out alot i would highly recommend for position wont abuse his powers and his isn't a kunt.

• Thanks 1

Great application, I 100% support him on getting this helper rank, he's an excellent guy, a dedicated player, and someone with great knowledge on the server.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ALPHA R said:

bsouth is one of the greatest players i have ever seen and he always serves the players in a way that makes the player love him in all cases i think he can achieve great succes in this server and i do not know what i would have done without him 

newbirs

+1 Bsouth for Helper! He is a very helpful and nice guy, I have seen him help players many times with any issues they might have!

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Getmoneyaya1 said:

No sapport flame me ingame for safing at edge

Are you sure Im the dude you are thinking about now?

10 minutes ago, Getmoneyaya1 said:

No sapport flame me ingame for safing at edge

Could you help me remember when that happend? Can´t remeber those actions

BSouth for helper? I'm on the fence.

Positives

Active in game

Negatives

Not active on fourms, He has only got 4 fourms posts all of which are on this thread.

Not active in wildy and when he does pk, he uses a divine, it screams that hes pixel hungry and afraid to lose.

All of his goals involve money or items , nothing about pking in a clan, winning wars, killing high profile pkers.

He's "mod" of a clan but that is called Elementals which may aswell not be a clan at all, its just a bunch of pvmers. #TM

#Tm

e1670a4fc5.jpg

29406669b9.jpg

• Thanks 2

As a new member, I have found him very helpful and inspiring because of how maturely he made it to the game end game. I do not see any trouble in giving him a chance for the helper position, I believe he is a kind enough person and that he has the ability to position himself in an approachable way that will benefit the newer rounds of players coming in. I think he has all the experience a helper would need but the matter is whether or not he is willing to become active enough to make a difference.

Edited by Middle Leg
one word
  • Like 1