Bsouth

Bsouth Helper application

1st to say , this man been always helpful and really friendly to every and each one , also he has a very decent background knowledge about every think in the game , also i always seeing him every where helping ppl around , so please if u wanna make the server go to the right way , put that man in the staff , and believe me , u will not regret . 

• Like 1

+1 always online when I am and is very friendly and helpful, never toxic to anybody. Will be a huge help to the server.

• Thanks 1

Ohh its nice to see good people actualy applying. This reminds me of when i was about to grind corp for ele cape and you gave me that blowpipe method tip. Damn, i went 17 hours str8 and killed 500 corp in 1 day lul.

+1 bud, you deserve it.

• Thanks 1

On 3/6/2019 at 12:25 AM, Purdue said:

BSouth for helper? I'm on the fence.

Positives

Active in game

Negatives

Not active on fourms, He has only got 4 fourms posts all of which are on this thread.

Not active in wildy and when he does pk, he uses a divine, it screams that hes pixel hungry and afraid to lose.

All of his goals involve money or items , nothing about pking in a clan, winning wars, killing high profile pkers.

He's "mod" of a clan but that is called Elementals which may aswell not be a clan at all, its just a bunch of pvmers. #TM

#Tm

e1670a4fc5.jpg

29406669b9.jpg

Hey Purdue,

It's not about the Clan Chats now,

It's about the community and You are spamming "TM"???

just say Your opinion about the player and the application,

• Thanks 1

On 3/5/2019 at 12:00 AM, Bsouth said:

1. Desired staff position: Helper

1. Name: Sebastian

1. Age: 20

1. Timezone: UTC+1

1. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 6-8h if not more

1. Why I should receive this position: I feel like i could help out more than I am doing right now and make a positive difference that people will appreciate.

1. About me: Irl life I am a friendly guy with goals and dreams. As I am a person with goals, I have found SpawnPK very fun and competitive for myself. I have played for multiple of hours everyday for many months and can for sure see myself continuing doing that in the future.

As I mentioned on my application note #6 “I feel like I could help out more then I’m doing right now and make a positive difference that people will appreciate.” And the reason behind that is because I have learned so much from my goals and just in general over time found out ways to improve. I would feel honored to share back everything I have learned from my journey since I first started to the community and be as helpful as I can.

1. Few of my big goals I have achieved:

Enchanted gloves

Enchanted heart

Grand ring (i)

Ring of vigor (i)

Blood relic X2 times

Completionist 1, 2 & 3

Mythic rank (5000$ donator status)

1. My currently goal:

Skotizo Chainmace

1. Goals as a staff Helper would be:

Make the community as friendly as possible.

Make players of SpawnPK feel like help is always possible whenever it is needed or asked for.

Try to always learn and improve myself to become a better staff helper. 

1. What I typically do ing: If you find me ing which most players do over the time you will most likely see me pvming, pking in different ways or even do a try out for someone who wants to join elementals cc as I am both a tester and mod there.

Also would like to point out after multiple of people have asked me if I gamble or stake. And the answer is... No I do not and the reason behind that is, I would not appreciate the game the same way I’m doing right now by doing that.

Thank you for reading my staff application. I would really appreciate if you left a comment about your thoughts and lmk if there is anything you think I should change or improve. Aswell feel free to pm me with questions ing 🙂

//Bsouth

Good one big boy,

wish You the best of luck and this might take some time

• Thanks 1

I'd vouch for Bsouth as Helper - I think he'd be pretty good.

Always helping new players and guiding them towards useful resources, rather than just giving handouts.

Perhaps could be more active on forums, but then that's not for me to decide.

Overall, it's a +1 from me

• Thanks 1

defiantly a big +1 great guy ingame and out! always willing to help me with any questions and also happy to help players outside of the game. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hooke V2 said:

-1 , trying to swindle new players who made money by listing phantom scythe 200b.

4ecc08cc97753c28a84d7aa9717982b9.png

This is clearly a situation you misunderstood @Hooke V2. It was in the trading post meanwhile I made my bank more organized because it was and still is a mess. I appreciate that you brought this up though and hope it was with the intention that scamming is wrong no matter what.

18 hours ago, Hooke V2 said:

-1 , trying to swindle new players who made money by listing phantom scythe 200b.

4ecc08cc97753c28a84d7aa9717982b9.png

Lmfao why are u bringing up an overpriced tp item as a “reason” to why bsouth “shouldn’t become staff”? It has nothing to do with swingling players and I actually hope you’re joking hahahah

• Like 1

Tbf a cosmetic like that is simply worth whatever anyone is willing to pay for it. If it’s in the TP there should be some history of previous trades so anyone can check whether they’re really being manipulated. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, _Jorik_ said:

Lmfao why are u bringing up an overpriced tp item as a “reason” to why bsouth “shouldn’t become staff”? It has nothing to do with swingling players and I actually hope you’re joking hahahah

Dont flamebait on a helper application, thank you.

• Confused 1