Cyclone

Cyclone's Introduction

Hey everyone my name is rye I am currently 19 years old and I live in Toronto, Canada

I have been playing this server for a little over a week now and am very satisfied with my experiences, this is an awesome server and has a lot of cool perks in it, Im the type of person where I like to be able to achieve goals but at the same time get ahead and be able to have fun.

I feel like this is an amazing game and definitely has a lot of potential to grow very quickly and also in due time be the #1 server up and running I didn't know what all to say in my introduction other than my name and who I am so im writing this more or less to describe to the people how fun the server is, It started off a little rocky at first up until I made a little money and went pking definitely see myself playing this a lot, if anyone needs help or even wants to talk for that matter im always available as I am on here a fair bit of my day you can reach me on forums or in game at "Cyclone" nice meeting you all and I hope to play with you all in the near future.