all on bot

All on Bot helper application

1. Desired staff position: Helper
2. Your name (first name would suffice):Junior
3. Your age:20
4. Your timezone:UTC -3
5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day:6-10 hours a day easily
6. Why you should receive the position: 

i think i'd be a good helper because i have a nice knowledge about the game,got a lot of free time to spend on the server,friendly person that's always able to help people with anything that's in my reach,fluent in english,portuguese and spanish so that's a bonus because i can help even more people that doesn't speak english very good.already helped lots of new players and willing to help even more with helper rank.you can always find me at "help" cc and my pms are always on for any problems that people need help with.that's it,hope you guys accept me,you won't regret it!

Edited by all on bot
  • Like 1

Well this is a big moment because this guy has helped me so much throughout my gameplay, I can’t even thank him enough. Always patient and calm, pretty much ready to help at all times. Sometimes I wonder if he sleeps because he’s always online LOL.

Jokes apart, he’s gonna be a great addiction to the staff team, he’s always active on yell and help cc PLUS he speaks multiple languages! As everyone knows the server has had many foreigners join recently, so that’s 1 more reason to have him as a helper.

Truly wish the best of luck and hope to see your application accepted!! +1

On 2/24/2019 at 1:15 PM, Gangsta Nat said:

Well this is a big moment because this guy has helped me so much throughout my gameplay, I can’t even thank him enough. Always patient and calm, pretty much ready to help at all times. Sometimes I wonder if he sleeps because he’s always online LOL.

Jokes apart, he’s gonna be a great addiction to the staff team, he’s always active on yell and help cc PLUS he speaks multiple languages! As everyone knows the server has had many foreigners join recently, so that’s 1 more reason to have him as a helper.

Truly wish the best of luck and hope to see your application accepted!! +1

thanks for the support bro :)

• Thanks 1

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

This guy always able to help anyone that he can,I Think he would be a great staff, I support him +1

Vouch for this dude, helped me alot when im asking him to help and a great guy to talk with :) GL

1 hour ago, zanger said:

Vouch for this dude, helped me alot when im asking him to help and a great guy to talk with :) GL

thanks for the support sir,hope i can help u even more :)