Sign in to follow this  
Max Spec

Telescope Planks ;)

1 hour ago, Max Spec said:

4xqpRTG.png

PmoBRtf.png

The funny part is you arent including the truth behind the story. I was already ragging you and the price for off was korasi but you were poor and i felt sorry for you and accepted your claws, fury or, and 512 dragon bolts. But then you decided to talk shit again, so we rm now and you will pay the 25b it costs for off. GL.

1 hour ago, telescope said:

The funny part is you arent including the truth behind the story. I was already ragging you and the price for off was korasi but you were poor and i felt sorry for you and accepted your claws, fury or, and 512 dragon bolts. But then you decided to talk shit again, so we rm now and you will pay the 25b it costs for off. GL.

Lol you're terrible at ragging, when real raggers join the server edge bank becomes your home.

3 hours ago, Max Spec said:

Lol you're terrible at ragging, when real raggers join the server edge bank becomes your home.

Another one gonna be uploaded soon. He's not a ragger.

Pay me that 25B and he will never enter wilderness again.

2 minutes ago, Sreggin said:

Another one gonna be uploaded soon. He's not a ragger.

Pay me that 25B and he will never enter wilderness again.

lmfao delusional rat, youre already ragging me and you fail at it so dont be tryna scam l0l

3 hours ago, Max Spec said:

Yeh okay buddy show me what youve got?

24 minutes ago, telescope said:

lmfao delusional rat, youre already ragging me and you fail at it so dont be tryna scam l0l

"fail at it", made u go coma numerous times, with valid proof. Just uploaded new one :)

18 hours ago, Sreggin said:

"fail at it", made u go coma numerous times, with valid proof. Just uploaded new one :)

All your proof is fake and edited lmfao. Why did you have to get a friend to log onto script 6969 when you gave up after ~12 hours? Bet you didnt vid that part.

32 minutes ago, telescope said:

All your proof is fake and edited lmfao. Why did you have to get a friend to log onto script 6969 when you gave up after ~12 hours? Bet you didnt vid that part.

it's been all me, ask any staff member u delusional clown. You, plowme and panthering all went coma, so i decided to go afk since y'all were napping anyway, 20 minutes later my mans pmed me on discord saying ur talking again, so came back and smoked u once again.

How does it feel to go 22 times coma to be exact? Not to mention the amount of times plowme went to coma?