HyperGrid

Graphic Designer Rank

Hello everyone!

I have been a graphic designer since the past 6 years and here is my portfolio thread - 

So my suggestion was that we should introduce a Graphic Designer rank to the server as quite a few servers i have played on in my history of RSPS's do have it,it just gives the designers a better exposure,helps new players from getting scammed in the name of designs and opens up a new vertical and promotes a better engaging community as the content creators can take our help to create/edit attractive and engaging thumbnails to gain more views and also improves interaction between players-staff,player-player which may not happen otherwise in this sense.

Please do drop in your views as i would love to help this community in whichever way i can!

Edited by HyperGrid
Addition

I'd think you'd need to contribute some stuff to earn the rank IMHO. We currently do not have a template for GFX artist or "Graphics designer" but i'm sure that can be adopted if you yourself forwarded such criteria or started doing work regarding things related to SPK. I'd say get some momentum with players, maybe even make up some advertisement banners for voting sites or graphics for home pages.

Just my two bits. Really looking forward to what you have in store and I wouldn't mind hiring you for some signatures if you're ever up for it

13 hours ago, Kellatha said:

I'd think you'd need to contribute some stuff to earn the rank IMHO. We currently do not have a template for GFX artist or "Graphics designer" but i'm sure that can be adopted if you yourself forwarded such criteria or started doing work regarding things related to SPK. I'd say get some momentum with players, maybe even make up some advertisement banners for voting sites or graphics for home pages.

Just my two bits. Really looking forward to what you have in store and I wouldn't mind hiring you for some signatures if you're ever up for it

Thank you for the feedback,would love to give whatever i can towards this server starting today onwards.

Also,would love to work with you for signatures,do hit me up!