Sign in to follow this  
Purdue

Kellatha Strikes Back!!

Prince Purdue Anti-Flame Squad reporting from SPK. I can now inform everyone that Kellatha has finally cracked and muted PURDUE. 

The mute was a result of banter between myself and Ascendency. Ascendency was out of ammo and I was wrecking him so I was muted.

Ascendency thought that me calling 88 an Egyptian was an insult.... but then he was confused if being called an American was also an insult.

Purdue 1-0 Ascendency

06a8963d4b.png

97566531d3.png

80c800ee41.png

Purdue = dumb rat slave avoider who got banned from elementals and got mental issues from it arfarfarf

6 hours ago, _Jorik_ said:

Purdue = dumb rat slave avoider who got banned from elementals and got mental issues from it arfarfarf

You need to stop teleporting away so much, the severs can't handle you spamming "::home"

Elementals are no longer so I don't see why I would be concerned about that?

You begged me for 2 days straight about getting 10bil from me. I think you're the one with mental issues

19 hours ago, telescope said:

Mute will expire: never 

L00000000000000000000000L

My little fan, do you miss me?

9 hours ago, Purdue said:

You need to stop teleporting away so much, the severs can't handle you spamming "::home"

You begged me for 2 days straight about getting 10bil from me. I think you're the one with mental issues

You’re a suicider who knows nothing about how good a clan is doing or not, I were too greedy to pay a 10b clan fee for a dropparty and started acting like that after you got banned, I feel sorry for you because you keep repeating yourself over and over again with 0 proof or valid arguments

18 hours ago, Purdue said:

Did u ever have 10bill to make jorik beg u