Goobymunch

Jorik FU cc

14 minutes ago, Purdue said:

Pipe down, you don't know shit. I said I would be nice to Primal Maul and not include his name.

8c40d670b6.png

What i don't understand is why you came home from work everyday and begged me to get on discord with you because you are lonely. You tell me you're giving me 750b then ask for it back, which i could have very easily not done and then because i use 12b which i refunded, you still decide to scam me on a collateral loan as well as spend every day shit talking me and trying to tb/bc sword me at rouges.

Are you mentally ill? Purdue, im worried for you. What are you going to do when you have a back injury from construction and can barely sit in a chair? Who will you talk to, what will you do?

Have you tried seeking professional help or medication for your mental problems?

Edited by telescope

2 hours ago, telescope said:

What i don't understand is why you came home from work everyday and begged me to get on discord with you because you are lonely. You tell me you're giving me 750b then ask for it back, which i could have very easily not done and then because i use 12b which i refunded, you still decide to scam me on a collateral loan as well as spend every day shit talking me and trying to tb/bc sword me at rouges.

Are you mentally ill? Purdue, im worried for you. What are you going to do when you have a back injury from construction and can barely sit in a chair? Who will you talk to, what will you do?

Have you tried seeking professional help or medication for your mental problems?

You are delusional Heath.

I'm worried that you've spent the past 3 months in bedroom alone and using Uber Eats from McDonalds to feed yourself.

You don't even deserve a respond but I just thought I would entertain you, as its the only conversation you will have all day.

3 hours ago, Purdue said:

You are delusional Heath.

I'm worried that you've spent the past 3 months in bedroom alone and using Uber Eats from McDonalds to feed yourself.

You don't even deserve a respond but I just thought I would entertain you, as its the only conversation you will have all day.

Where are you getting your information from? You already know i study, and doxxing my name is an offence so gl.

6 minutes ago, telescope said:

Where are you getting your information from? You already know i study, and doxxing my name is an offence so gl.

Haha imagine being named after a candy bar 

1 hour ago, telescope said:

You know already that I got it from Youtube.

You commented on Tevin's video under the username "Heath ....."  with your ign.

Edited by Purdue