Goobymunch

Jorik FU cc

Since jorik said he didn't get kicked from FU cc and he's so certain about it here's some pics to freshen his mind a little (He gave me permission to post this fyi)

sXfcINN.png
kWzOjno.png
Q4nsM4Q.png
tWiluZZ.png

Love u Jorik.

(This is just banter btw i'm a giant troll don't mind me)

LOL literally most dead cc, leaders didn’t even organize any trips for weeks and only ones in the cc was always me and you gooby you know I didn’t care about the cc cuz I was always in elementals cc, multi bots that are 10 times as useful as a trash troll like u or nosepilicker

• Like 1

Just now, _Jorik_ said:

LOL literally most dead cc, leaders didn’t even organize any trips for weeks and only ones in the cc was always me and you gooby you know I didn’t care about the cc cuz I was always in elementals cc, multi bots that are 10 times as useful as a trash troll like u or nosepilicker

"trash troll like u or nosepilicker" first of all jorik y u flaming me big boy second people as trash as me and nosepilicker are demolishing your entire multi slave cc so wuu2?

1 minute ago, Hooke V2 said:

Exposed.

Literally nothing there says I’m begging to be back in your trash team LOL nice expose I guess

Just now, goobymunch said:

"trash troll like u or nosepilicker" first of all jorik y u flaming me big boy second people as trash as me and nosepilicker are demolishing your entire multi slave cc so wuu2?

ksisoaozozkj LOOOOOOL UR SO FUCKING RETARDED GOOBY, SUICIDING FOR 2 HOURS STRAIGHT AND ACTING UP IS NOT DEMOLISHING 

1 minute ago, _Jorik_ said:

ksisoaozozkj LOOOOOOL UR SO FUCKING RETARDED GOOBY, SUICIDING FOR 2 HOURS STRAIGHT AND ACTING UP IS NOT DEMOLISHING 

Doesn't matter how long it takes in the end slaves can't match up to gods. Reminds me of the DSL days where we had 6-8 people vs 30-40's as well

1 minute ago, Nosepilicker said:

http://prntscr.com/mh0xte I thought you said you didn't care l0l0l??? what happened to that?

I don’t care but don’t I have the right to say something on a random topic? And what part in that discord convo is me begging to be able to join back? Tell me lul

2 minutes ago, bully said:

Jorik stop talking, you own a multi clan.

Ah ur a cute little fella, that argument has a lot to do with this topic

Just now, _Jorik_ said:

Ah ur a cute little fella, that argument has a lot to do with this topic

ur sitting there bitching about us being multipkers on yell

but when in reality u own a multibot cc

PS:

PLEASE GEARCAP UR WHALES LOL UR A BAD LEADER LETTING THEM MULTIPK WITH 20B+ RISK L0L0L

Just now, Nosepilicker said:

ur sitting there bitching about us being multipkers on yell

but when in reality u own a multibot cc

PS:

PLEASE GEARCAP UR WHALES LOL UR A BAD LEADER LETTING THEM MULTIPK WITH 20B+ RISK L0L0L

LMFAO listen this is how your cc pks: Suicide for about 2 hours long until you kill someone with a killstreak then hashtag your clan name over yell and say you’re #1 like that makes any sense at all, don’t you think all of you should pipe down instead talk big like that all the time? 

Just now, Hooke V2 said:

Jorik you're legit making people pay you to be in your multi bot cc.

FJm49Rq.jpg

Hooke, if people from a clan we’ve been waring and fighting against for the past half year want to join the rival clan, in our opinion they have to pay to join our cc because they come from their cc that is dying to our cc, doesn’t that make a little sense to you? Lul

LMFAO listen this is how your cc pks: Suicide for about 2 hours long until you kill someone with a killstreak then hashtag your clan name over yell and say you’re #1 like that makes any sense at all, don’t you think all of you should pipe down instead talk big like that all the time? 

1 minute ago, Hooke V2 said:

Jorik you're legit making people pay you to be in your multi bot cc.

FJm49Rq.jpg

all I can say is yall are pixel hungry whales if u need 10-20b from every one of those 70+ ele members l0l0l

Just now, _Jorik_ said:

Hooke, if people from a clan we’ve been waring and fighting against for the past half year want to join the rival clan, in our opinion they have to pay to join our cc because they come from their cc that is dying to our cc, doesn’t that make a little sense to you? Lul

No, it doesn't to me. Pixel hungry mindset I guess

Just now, Nosepilicker said:

all I can say is yall are pixel hungry whales if u need 10-20b from every one of those 70+ ele members l0l0l

Bruh you don’t understand what that screenshot really means... it’s a fee for every rival clan member who wants to join elementals, basically every ex vigi member that wanted to join after their own clan died had to pay a fee is what I meant

Basically jorik is saying they have to pay 10-20b to have members that are possibly spying from a different cc but hey its okay since he gets 10-20b

Just now, Hooke V2 said:

No, it doesn't to me. Pixel hungry mindset I guess

Hooke we don’t keep that money ourselves man, why are you even flamebaiting on here lmfao, that fee is meant for a big dropparty for all the actual loyal members in the cc, me and ascendency planned it out already

Just now, goobymunch said:

Basically jorik is saying they have to pay 10-20b to have members that are possibly spying from a different cc but hey its okay since he gets 10-20b

No gooby since their own cc died and they have no where else to go, do you understand? Lul

Bruh you don’t understand what that screenshot really means... it’s a fee for every rival clan member who wants to join elementals, basically every ex vigi member that wanted to join after their own clan died had to pay a fee is what I meant

and u call them pixel hungry? wtf is wrong with you l0l0l that pic right there clearly shows how pixel hungry and desperate you are l0l