ily dds

Void Kit

Hi, 

I had a Dice bag in my bank, which if i remember correctly could only be used if you had a gambler status? before i left the server years ago i'm sure i had the ability to gamble? 

My question is should i have the rights to gamble still or is it a case of me buying it again? 

Ily Dds

Hi Guys, 

Can someone shed some light on how the void relic is used? does it make it untradeable? so when i die i auto keep it? 

Complitionist cape is one of the best capes obtainable ingame, gives 5% dr boost like bounty cape, very good melee stats and very devent range and mage stats together with a usual amount of defence

3 hours ago, ily dds said:

Hi, 

I had a Dice bag in my bank, which if i remember correctly could only be used if you had a gambler status? before i left the server years ago i'm sure i had the ability to gamble? 

My question is should i have the rights to gamble still or is it a case of me buying it again? 

Ily Dds

Dice bag was spawnable so you didn't pay anything back then? You'd need to buy a gambler scroll to be able to FP.

Hi Guys, 

Can someone shed some light on how the void relic is used? does it make it untradeable? so when i die i auto keep it? 

Use cursed relics on obsidian armor to make cursed obsidian, or use void ornament kits on elite void to turn it into cursed void. Make's them untradable and have a repair fee on death.

Is comp cape worth getting? or is there a cape i can buy which is equally as good if not better? 

Best overall cape = Ele comp cape

Best melee cape = Infernal cape

Best range cape = Ava's Assembler

Best magic cape = Imbued God cape

PS: Combined all your topics together because it looks very messy spread out. 

would you say it's worth then? because void will be like 100b if it's 20b per kit and Obsidian is 50b per kit? so thats 150b for the set :S @Kellatha

Edited by ily dds

57 minutes ago, ily dds said:

would you say it's worth then? because void will be like 100b if it's 20b per kit and Obsidian is 50b per kit? so thats 150b for the set :S @Kellatha

It’s only 50B for Cursed Void Elite top and bottom. Elite Void costs 15M Bounty points for the bottoms, and 17M Bounty points for the top. (Which is obtainable freely through pking).

It’s only 75B for Cursed Obsidian helm/chest/legs. But the price I’m speaking of does not include the price of the Obsidian.

Prices of cursed kits 25B “ish” prices will fluctuate daily.

Edited by Why You Mad

Cursed Obby is not worth it. If u want to buy that just focus on the void, its OP af (too Op imo needs nerf) but yeah void is def worth it rn