Leo Johnson

Suggestions about Pure PKing

Hey,

I wanna talk about pure PKing because of the inactivity of Pure PKing,

Ryan, You have to do something to make as active as the rest PK stuff...

adding treasures... rewards... anything I don't know...

because it is soo inactive...

Hope You respond to this topic.

TY,

LJ.

On 1/25/2019 at 5:20 AM, Leo Johnson said:

Hey,

I wanna talk about pure PKing because of the inactivity of Pure PKing,

Ryan, You have to do something to make as active as the rest PK stuff...

adding treasures... rewards... anything I don't know...

because it is soo inactive...

Hope You respond to this topic.

TY,

LJ.

You should really explain yourself more if you have a suggestion let them know about it! They can’t read minds. Give them some ideas they can go off of. They use players feedback to expand the idea for a better server each day. So I don’t think you’ll get anywhere with this post sorry to say..

Questions? Ask me or pm!

19 hours ago, Why You Mad said:

You should really explain yourself more if you have a suggestion let them know about it! They can’t read minds. Give them some ideas they can go off of. They use players feedback to expand the idea for a better server each day. So I don’t think you’ll get anywhere with this post sorry to say..

Questions? Ask me or pm!

Well,

add a prize, to increase the blood money reward for example ... etc

3 hours ago, Leo Johnson said:

Well,

add a prize, to increase the blood money reward for example ... etc

They already have several ways to increase blood money per kill.

• Scrolls

• Orbs increase 25% - 33% - 50% - 100%

• Pool in PoH

• Risk blood money for increased drop

• Blood Money Perks 

• Wear items that increase the reward by a % of the drop.

You get where I’m going with this? They have plenty of ways to increase your blood money pay out. Seems like you should explore the server more and check around the shops. You’ll notice a lot of ways that you can increase. Just remember the more you risk the more of the reward. For example on the prizes, you have Wild Artifacts “stone/gold” you also get PvP  statuettes that sell for a good chunk of you are lucky. 

Questions? Ask me or pm! 😁 

Edited by Why You Mad

On 1/30/2019 at 2:36 PM, Why You Mad said:

They already have several ways to increase blood money per kill.

• Scrolls

• Orbs increase 25% - 33% - 50% - 100%

• Pool in PoH

• Risk blood money for increased drop

• Blood Money Perks 

• Wear items that increase the reward by a % of the drop.

You get where I’m going with this? They have plenty of ways to increase your blood money pay out. Seems like you should explore the server more and check around the shops. You’ll notice a lot of ways that you can increase. Just remember the more you risk the more of the reward. For example on the prizes, you have Wild Artifacts “stone/gold” you also get PvP  statuettes that sell for a good chunk of you are lucky. 

Questions? Ask me or pm! 😁 

I think his post is about Pure PKing specifically, making it more lucrative to do rather than the usual stuff which your post applies to all types of PKing. He is trying to make a suggestion as to make JUST Pure PKing more attractive to do, meaning it would be more active.

• Like 1

But pure pking is already more attractive from a economical point of view - there's an achievement with huge rewards to unlock and there are additional chances of getting blood diamonds when pure pking.

It's less active simply because more people seem to want to main pk, i think

On 2/1/2019 at 10:16 AM, Be Zerkkk said:

I think his post is about Pure PKing specifically, making it more lucrative to do rather than the usual stuff which your post applies to all types of PKing. He is trying to make a suggestion as to make JUST Pure PKing more attractive to do, meaning it would be more active.

I agree there should be more pure pking, but the reason being is that you’ll make more from main pking as he calls it. Pure pking for fun is basically what that category is all about. I’m sure if we were advertise more and grow the community you’ll see more activity with all sorts of pking. I generally enjoy Zerk pking myself which is a type of pure. But then again it comes back to either making money or just having fun. 

On 2/1/2019 at 6:16 PM, Be Zerkkk said:

TY for explaining

Thank god someone else is bringing attention to this. I've been suggesting This for the longest time and it has yet to even make progress.

What I suggested was that we add PvP hotspots throughout the entire server for various pk styles (they've would cycle 24/7). This concept is similiar to the event cycler you see during events (Mage bank, rogues chest, pure pking, etc). They don't have to be major rewards, but just enough to make people participated for that short period of time. Since this is a cycle and will be seen on multiple occasions throughout the day, it will become a trend therefore boosting overall activity.

Little things like:

- X2 blood money

- ELO Hotspot

- Blood Diamond drop chance (even Moreno for pures since its already a thing)

- Maybe add 500 BM, 1000 BM bags and make it a certain % chance for a certain style.  

Not sure SpawnPK is this advanced but other servers can actually detect if someone is an Nher or hybrid, and we could do the same hotspot thing for edgepvp NH/Hybrid. 

I went ahead and tried once again with Ryan see if this can be done, we'll see.