Sign in to follow this  
norisk

lost fused slayer helm and t bow

first I would like to say, I know what is going to be said. oh its your own fault for clicking on them, its called skull tricking. but that's not what happened.
I been trying last few days to try get someone to look into this for me but had little success. 

my account name: dunte11

what happened was. I was doing blood slayer, I had fused slayer helm. a t bow. swift gloves and a skotizo mace on me. I was using prot prayers to prot my gloves from loosing them unskulled (unless smited of course). anyway I was fighting bc, then all I know of is a player attacked me. so I auto attacked back due to having auto retaliate on. just to mention I always have /home command typed in the chat so I can always teleport out if anyone does attack, ie stops my kdr from getting destroyed from pvm and another form of protection for the worst to happen (unless tbed of course). but after I got attacked I pressed enter to teleport out. however it did not. then I died. I did not have a clue what just happened however I was like wtf just happened oh well. then I was about to click all my items, to equip them when I noticed my t bow fused slayer helm, and swift gloves was gone, I said in clan chat, and apparently other people was having this happen to them. I tried to speak to bowflexx however I think he was busy at the time.I have also seen bowflexx admitting this has happen to him before. I got told Tevin was looking into it by a fellow clan members. so I have messaged him on forums and got no reply. so I messaged him in game and he knew nothing of it. I was told to post it here by him. I have lost plenty of items in the past even falling for the skull trick before admittedly, knowing about it simply has made me always right click to prevent this trick from working as I know about them logging under a player logging in and you clicking on them making you skulled.

I have no clue what happened I'm simply confused by the issue. as some how the player dropped me in seconds. I didn't see the skull but I'm not saying I was not skulled as I must of been in order to loose items. if I gambled my items or attacked a player. then I would simply accept it was my own fault. however I have no clue how this has happened. and has simply turned me off the server. i worked hard building up my bank just to loose it in seconds by something that's no fault of my own. on top of another issue I'm having at the moment.

I just simply want my fused helm and t bow back mostly as I feel I lost these items at no fault of my own.

thank you for reading
dunte11

Hi Dunte,

As agreed after our conversation in-game I have submitted a log check to see what happened after you said you did not attack anyone and were randomly skulled. Usually people relog to trick others but if this is not the case we will have an answer for you shortly.

-The Aurora.