WindStyleRasenShuriken

I have been banned for 2-3 years now and i regret everything

So, it all started when i was in the server and i lost all of my stuff, then i started flaming and i asked for the staff and everyone to ban me (and they did it) and it's been a long time now, and i've been thinking of getting back to this server really bad, i missed the community here, i miss the weapons, my friends and this server, i really hope you can unban me, i think my IGN was PurePkin5 or

Pur3Pkin5 or something like that, I really regret my desicion to get me banned, I haven't been cheating, scamming, advertising, I was flaming and that's really dumb of me, this server will always be my #1 i really hope you can unban me if not I will always have this server in my heart.

Edited by WindStyleRasenShuriken

What you saying right now is , You sold your car and 1 year later you regret it , and u go to the owner and ask if he can give it back , like cmonnnnnnn.

kellatha gives 0 fucks l0000000000000l this man just poured his heart and soul, shed blood and tears just to make this appeal and kellatha was like get this garbage out my hood nigga

On 1/20/2019 at 7:00 PM, Mia said:

What you saying right now is , You sold your car and 1 year later you regret it , and u go to the owner and ask if he can give it back , like cmonnnnnnn.

oh Mia not like that,

like he asked somebody to take his car (giving it away) and after 2years he wants it back

:) this is better