Sign in to follow this  
D o o m

Horrible experiences

Hi, many of you know the staff, tevin mostly does absolutely nothing when the community has questions or needs guidance. You all shun the community without reason. I've been in jail for the past 3-4 months without reason and wish to know why. Tell me thanks. I've made a thread in appeal but there is no format for jailed accounts and tevin copy and pasted a useless reply saying for me to fill a format but leaves no reason as to why im jailed or what to do to be unjailed. I'm NOT BANNED therefor I should have a reason or potentially a way to be unjailed. Do your job. stop leaving community members in the dark or just plainly ignoring them. Downright horrible customer service for a cashgrab server. Ryan do better with the staff. train them.

Cut him some slack, he was recently MIA due to IRL complications for some weeks. Not sure why you singled him out as yesterday was legit his first day back from his absence.

The way you are supposed to go on about this is to PM a staff member in game, reach them out via forum PM or even discord PM, anything except rant and bash the staff team with disrespect.

I suggest you do what I mentioned and cease the inappropriate way you are going on about this situation.

As above, follow the format, be patient and maybe you will actually have a resolution. 

I don't feel that making a topic like this and singling out staff members is the way to go about things. 

Patience is a virtue.

I followed the format and pm'd bowflexxx AND HAVE THEN WAITED 2 MONTHS MY ANGER IS JUSTIFIED. Tevin was mentioned due to his actions on MY thread about MY Problems, if you arent going to offer help then dont reply to my thread, he legit couldn't have read it properly. or put ANY thought in to his response. on a matter thats been ongoing that I've not HAD ANY info on. So let me know what the fucks up.