sukablyat

deep wildy pking

2 hours ago, BlindBeast said:

that would almost ruin the point of them, i think they should drop a considerable amount of cash

People would farm this if the repair cost stays the same as it is now.

5 hours ago, sukablyat said:

make all auto keep items over 20wildy drops after death. so you theres atleast some kind of a nerf to autokeep items. 

youre just mad that you cant afford them

9 hours ago, get slapt said:

youre just mad that you cant afford them

l0l what you on about... im space aids ingame clrd ur ass 50x already sucider

Edited by sukablyat

22 hours ago, sukablyat said:

make all auto keep items over 20wildy drops after death. so you theres atleast some kind of a nerf to autokeep items. 

Lmao I kinda agree with something along the lines of this cause it's pretty fucked up that you can go deep wildy with pretty much a full set of autokeep gear and be hitting retarded hits while risking nothing. Before we had all this auto keep gear you actually found people with a considerable amount of risk in deep wildy. You barely find anyone with some kinda risk now. And everyone wonders why singles or deep wildy is usually dead. Bring back the risk. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

People don't see the real harm in items like cursed void to the eco, before all the auto-keep items with high defence which are now in game, you would bring PvP armor in order to not die, these days u just slap on some auto-keep shit and you're good to go.

This resulting in a decreasing demand for basically every armor piece and thereby ruining the eco of said items.

But just keep adding auto-keep stuff, not my problem I guess.

6 hours ago, Morbid said:

Lmao I kinda agree with something along the lines of this cause it's pretty fucked up that you can go deep wildy with pretty much a full set of autokeep gear and be hitting retarded hits while risking nothing. Before we had all this auto keep gear you actually found people with a considerable amount of risk in deep wildy. You barely find anyone with some kinda risk now. And everyone wonders why singles or deep wildy is usually dead. Bring back the risk. 

Thinking about it this way i also agree.. bring back the old days

• Thanks 1

On 12/26/2018 at 10:35 PM, Micro shade4 said:

People would farm this if the repair cost stays the same as it is now.

repair cost should change per item. for untradeable it should be a considerable amount similar to how much is dropped while still letting it be a cash dump ingame