Bread Unban

The Blood Well!

As we all know the price of blood money is falling lower and lower each day so i have come up with an idea as a potential blood money sink.

The Blood Well!

The blood well will be located in Edgeville and players will be able to donate blood money into the well upon reaching 10k blood money a random server wide event will be activated lasting 12 hours. As far as the random events i have thought of some ideas feel free to think of more or leave feedback!

1. 1.5x slayer and blood slayer points

2. Bonus skilling experience

3. Low chance of double loots pvming

4. Double vote points

5. Increased statue and statuette drops while Pking

• Like 1

I love the idea and would love to see it implemented soon, but i do have one question what's going to make the new players want to donate when there are so many better options that would benefit them directly/immediately.

For example me,  If it was added i would donate for the first couple days but then i would be working on finishing my perk tree.

and like if i were to work the next day i wouldn't even bother donating, unless there is a reward other then th 12 hr thing the day after.

Other than that +1 i support this

7 hours ago, Micro shade4 said:

I love the idea and would love to see it implemented soon, but i do have one question what's going to make the new players want to donate when there are so many better options that would benefit them directly/immediately.

For example me,  If it was added i would donate for the first couple days but then i would be working on finishing my perk tree.

and like if i were to work the next day i wouldn't even bother donating, unless there is a reward other then th 12 hr thing the day after.

Other than that +1 i support this

Great question, it isn't necessarily targeted for new players but the rewards would be nice for them to get started and people that do have a decent bank i'm sure will throw some money in as the rewards can be well quite rewarding ;) this idea can be tweaked of course, i was just throwing a rough base idea down. It could also be an achievement "throw 5k blood money down the blood well" or it could even go as far as unlocking untradable cosmetics depending on blood money thrown in the well.

Interesting take on the "WoGW", few questions though.

I'm sure I wasn't the only one that caught this but the effect lasts 12 hours?

• What's the cost of to fill up the entire fountain?
  • Can this thing be up 24-7 or does it have a cooldown?
  • If it does have a cooldown, how long would it be and I hope extremely long like a 3 day cooldown because a 12 hour active WoGW is pretty insane.

Also for the bonus skilling experience, seems pretty useless for everyone that isn't a new player, could be swapped out with something more worthy considering everyone who would donate to the well wont be a beginner

Double loot drops in pvming is something we don't need right now. Maybe a coin drop modifier for more cash flows into the economy.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Kellatha said:

Interesting take on the "WoGW", few questions though.

I'm sure I wasn't the only one that caught this but the effect lasts 12 hours?

• What's the cost of to fill up the entire fountain?
  • Can this thing be up 24-7 or does it have a cooldown?
  • If it does have a cooldown, how long would it be and I hope extremely long like a 3 day cooldown because a 12 hour active WoGW is pretty insane.

Also for the bonus skilling experience, seems pretty useless for everyone that isn't a new player, could be swapped out with something more worthy considering everyone who would donate to the well wont be a beginner

Double loot drops in pvming is something we don't need right now. Maybe a coin drop modifier for more cash flows into the economy.

Yeah i thought it could be nice and i was hoping you would comment outa all people because you get into deep thought with these type of things. 10k would fill it up and i haven't thought of the cool down yet maybe 3 days or could be lower if the event time itself was lowered, i agree 12 hours could be a bit much. The double loots i can see being bad especially on a 12 hour event so feel free to come up with more ideas and i will watch over it and edit the post accordingly. I appreciate the thought put into it.