Rasi fixes

Fixes for Korasi?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Fixes for Korasi?

• It's fine as it is.
    • Nerf the accuracy.
    • Lower damage cap.
    • 2 & 3

Seems to me Korasi is far too broken at the moment. Hits consistently too high, and too accurately. Makes edge pking pretty brainless when you get one ticked 90+ rasi to dfs. 

Maybe it seems like that now that you HAVE to pray mage instead of praying either mage or melee before. Rasi has always one ticked that in, fact I think rasi max is like 86(if it wasn't capped) and then a dfs spec can easily put you above that.

But if you wanna talk about one ticking then you can easily one tick a 96 dbow into a 15 dfs for a one hit, not to mention the d axe specs.

2 hours ago, Kellatha said:

Maybe it seems like that now that you HAVE to pray mage instead of praying either mage or melee before. Rasi has always one ticked that in, fact I think rasi max is like 86(if it wasn't capped) and then a dfs spec can easily put you above that.

But if you wanna talk about one ticking then you can easily one tick a 96 dbow into a 15 dfs for a one hit, not to mention the d axe specs.

1 ticking a dbow nice meme. Dbow special has an animation that takes multiple game ticks before it hits even when you arent using the special it has a projectile time. An alterative fix to the korasi would be to make it's special delayed in two hits similar to that of an ele dagger, just not allowing both hits to stack the same tick. Or simply make the special animation of the korasi take an extra gametick or two before the hit actually registers. 

Edited by Ian

No support. Sorry I think it's fine the way it is, maybe because i'm pretty good at baiting the spec and stacking people with my veng but either way i think it's meant to be strong. @Kellatha also is right maybe not the best example with the DBow ( i do agree with you about the Dbow animation) but plenty of other things especially paired with DFS can hit pretty high.

Was talking about rushing where someone doesn't see you speccing them with a dbow then you can follow up with something else easily. Seen WW do it with skotizo bow(same thing as 3rd age bow).

Ian, ur a braindead idiot if you think korasi should be nerfed while you’re using zbow into vls specs in edgeville which can stack much high numbers in 1 hit, truly retarded that you are.

Go to another server, learn pking and come then back, we’ll see you complain much less.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, _Jorik_ said:

Ian, ur a braindead idiot if you think korasi should be nerfed while you’re using zbow into vls specs in edgeville which can stack much high numbers in 1 hit, truly retarded that you are.

Go to another server, learn pking and come then back, we’ll see you complain much less.

And you're a braindead idiot if you think korasi is balanced. Who r u anyway?

Me using zaryte bow into vls is powerful however is justifiable. 1. my gear is low defensive bonus, 2. Vls hits far lower and less constantly than rasi 3. It takes actual skill to 1 tick time your 2 way vls-dfs switch AND dfs spec stacked with bow. Simply 1 ticking a rasi and dfs special is ez-scape.

8 hours ago, Ian said:

Me using zaryte bow into vls is powerful however is justifiable. 1. my gear is low defensive bonus, 2. Vls hits far lower and less constantly than rasi 3. It takes actual skill to 1 tick time your 2 way vls-dfs switch AND dfs spec stacked with bow. Simply 1 ticking a rasi and dfs special is ez-scape.

wtf? it takes the same amount of skill to do rasi dfs as it does vls dfs L0L?

On 12/9/2018 at 7:38 PM, i pk 4 sex said:

wtf? it takes the same amount of skill to do rasi dfs as it does vls dfs L0L?

you're new to pking

On 12/9/2018 at 8:12 PM, Ian said:

One of the most known pkers on here who knows more about the game than you and would beat u in any kind of riskfight possibe. If you think it takes skill to do 4 clicks in 1 tick (korasi or vls spec into dfs) with a zaryte bow you’re mentally slow af and bad at pking. The zaryte bow speeds you up with ticks and makes u stack numbers you can’t get without it unless you know what you’re doing.

Vls is much more accurate than korasi and has more specs, when you use it with a zbow, you’ve proven everyone you clearly cannot pk.

+ cursed void def bonusses, compared them to tanking armour that isn’t primal or torva with insanely high defense, cursed void doesn’t have low def idiot

Edited by _Jorik_

7 hours ago, _Jorik_ said:

I'm Gay

lel glad you're coming out you champion ForsenCD

9 hours ago, Ian said:

lel glad you're coming out you champion ForsenCD

Avoids responding normally to my statements because he knows I’m actually right LOOOL

My rasi has never really hit above 60ish.

So I don't know where your complaints are coming from.