Glorified

Client Problems

You think someone can help me out. My client suddenly logged me out and said there was an update. But there hasn't been one. Now I can't reload client correctly. The repair tool doesn't have an option for what I see. Neither does the troubleshooting guide Nick made. I just try to open the client and it opens a box that says "checking for updates" like for a millisecond and then it closes and nothing opens. I've waited for like 20 minutes and nothing has happened. Anyone know what to do?

It also says for a split second that the client is outdated. But I've redownloaded Java for the latest version already and the client twice.

Hey Glorified,

Do you have Discord? If you do I would be happy to help you add me on Discord: Goobymunch#5401

If you don't have Discord open up a forums chat message with me and i'll fix your issue.

Goobymunch

Thanks gooby. For some reason, it is now fixed. I don't know why but I am guessing my internet was too weak to download the client for a few hours. I went somewhere better with stronger wifi and i ended up able to load the client and run it. Thank tho! You can close topic.

I can't close topics but I will contact a staff member to do it, i'm glad your client is working properly now :)