Sign in to follow this  
a guy

semi goobye

I finally have somewhat the motivation to take a break from this server and its shenanigans. I didn't go out quite in the way I wanted to, but close enough.

Should have done this a while ago, but eh, it was quite the journey. Every time I tried to chuck bank to get cleaned and quit, ended up doubling my bank in the end, and that's how this guy ended up with about 50t in the end :D.

Just FYI, in case one of 3 people who may actually give a crap about this reads this, I'm taking one of the server's Tectonic Fairies with me. Hopefully longer time in future we call can play together again ;)

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year in advance!

PS. congrats on the new ECO-ish :P

Edited by a guy
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, a guy said:

I finally have somewhat the motivation to take a break from this server and its shenanigans. I didn't go out quite in the way I wanted to, but close enough.

Should have done this a while ago, but eh, it was quite the journey. Every time I tried to chuck bank to get cleaned and quit, ended up doubling my bank in the end, and that's how this guy ended up with about 50t in the end :D.

Just FYI, in case one of 3 people who may actually give a crap about this reads this, I'm taking one of the server's Tectonic Fairies with me. Hopefully longer time in future we call can play together again ;)

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year in advance!

PS. congrats on the new ECO-ish :P

My guy you're online rn fping LOL if youre not ready to quit then don't, but if you do decide to quit then peace bro :) Thank you for the juicy giveaway you did earlier today as well!

You're welcome. I took you from 300b to trills.. Along the way I got you some dope things like sponsor rank, amongst other things. Please be sure to name your kid after me. Cheers.

Kissmytoe needs new master now. Lets see who he picks

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Fp Me Noobs said:

You're welcome. I took you from 300b to trills.. Along the way I got you some dope things like sponsor rank, amongst other things. Please be sure to name your kid after me. Cheers.

Kissmytoe needs new master now. Lets see who he picks

No you didn't, don't claim crap.

will miss you though

6 hours ago, Fp Me Noobs said:

wym?? He got a tek fairy bruh, hes new eco

Lmao sounds like a fucking randy to me. Probably still scared to enter wildy with any risk