Sign in to follow this  
Uproar

A formal Introduction.

Hello, my name is Cameron.

An introduction is not necessarily a statement that you have just joined a community, it can also be an introduction to new members of said community.

Therefore I see reason to introduce myself formally to all of you.

I joined this server roughly 9 months ago now, in late December of 2015. Spending most of my time working(8:30-5pm every weekday utc:6), the rest of my time I'm smoking pot and just chilling out on the server. I took a 1.5-2 month break in April going into may, and completely quit all gambling last month. My current in-game rank is V.I.P and you can usually find me at ::Dzone doing slayer tasks because i have no life.

As far as pking is concerned I don't often, because I suck. Its as simple as that, though I do go multi pking, and will help almost anyone out if you need it. I just pvm a lot, and wander around talking to people.

As a person I am all about keeping shit simple, I don't like having quarrels with anyone, over anything.. Its difficult to get angry at people, after all, when its 4:20 somewhere every hour.

If you ever need me my in-game name is "Uproar". I'm a pm away, and I think you can obtain my skype on my forums profile.

Edited by Uproar