Sign in to follow this  
dezmond

Donating Perks

should we add more things to higher donating ranks?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. should we add more things to higher donating ranks?

Hey my name is Desmond, I'm an elite donator. I would have posted this on my desmond acc but I had to do it on this dezmond as I am unable to log into forums on that acc. but anyway that's not what I'm here to talk to you guys about...

...recently I became an elite donator that means I have donated 100$ of real life money, now I honestly felt a bit gutted that id managed to spend 100$ on a game, but time got away from me and duel after duel I ended up donating 100$, but I when I got it I realised that I didn't actually get much in return. here is what you get for donating 100$;

Elite Donator Benefits ($100-$499 total donated):

•As an Elite Donator you are given the purple dollar sign and purple font that shows whenever you yell/talk. You receive all the same benefits as a Normal and Super Donator, but you also receive...

• Increased access to the Pet Store.

• Ability to purchase pet "Saradomin Owl"

•Costs 1000Mil

•Ability to purchase pet "Zamorak Hawk"

•Costs 1000Mil

•Ability to purchase pet "Guthix Raptor"

•Costs 1000Mil

•Ability to purchase pet "Penguin"

•Costs 1000Mil

• Increased access to the Donator Zone, ability to kill a Zulrah that is not in the wild. Take the portal near the Chaos Elemental/KBD Cage.

• Increased access to the Donator Zone, ability to kill a Tamed Cerberus (Rare chance to drop blood diamonds, mystery boxes, mystery chests, and more!)

• Ability to yell with fancy colors (HTML Color codes)

now I don't know about you guys but I don't think spending that extra 50$ to jump from super to elite is worth it if you get to type in different colours. don't get me wrong I love this server and hate it at times aswell especially when I let myself stay at ::duel for hours on end. but I would love your guys opinions on this topic and maybe something extra will get added.

Though you made feel you don't have much you actually have the most.

I believe the higher your rank the better drop rate you have vs certain monsters. ~Correct me if I'm wrong.

I've donated 500% an extra 400$ on top of you and all I got was wings? Quit bitching.

I don't see why you're ranting at the server for staking and loosing it and giving shit to the server by noticing the few flaws it has because your're being insensitive. Don't stake or do stake and get cleaned but keep it off the forums. If you're going to make a suggestion at least give a suggestion and not name the perks that we already get?

Just be grateful we do get something because we donate to keep the server alive, along with the TICKETS we get for doing so. You're basically donating for the tickets and not a status, quit being greedy because the perks we already get are pretty damn good. Just remember, don't stake.