Sign in to follow this  
nightsky11

Nightskys All in One suggestions

Hello ive taken the time to compose this thread that will include old suggestions ive posted before to make it easier for the admins to read and sort, so please bear with me.

Sometimes to prevent players that have acquired nearly everything from being bored and make it an end game, please add new content from what i might highlight below.

1. Enable revs to drop random PVP items, like vestas, statius, and morrigans items. this will spice up revs as a pking hotspot.

Idea- Disable yoshi in the rev caves to increase risk since the reward for camping them would be great? need your inputs

2. Pking in edge isnt as rewarding unless you risk, if youre a noob thatd be a difficult task- Allow bounty targets to also drop random PVP items in edge. added incentives for any new player should be EDGE PKING! and not slayer. Make edge pking more rewarding than what it is

given the blood stat drops etc, its still not enough.

3. Add Vecna's skull, Morrigans thrown axes, Bolas, bakriminel bolts that add a bleed injury randomly, broad tipped bolts

4. Goliath gloves should work on their own with their attack animation- that would be sick

5. Add a healing effect to onyx bolts.

6. Ruby bolts e should be the best to kill corp with, add their random specs!

7. Add Storm of Armadyl ! that would supplement Tb spells perfectly

8. Add a craftable armadyl staff- using shards of armadyl obtained from bounty/boss kills. make it rare!

9. Add armadyl runes that are only available at the skillers expense- craftable at an alter say in edge? Wildy? these would make them expensive, hence storm of armadyl would be a costly spell to use!

10. Add ganodermic armour and a polypore staff! perfect pking material, weak to rangers ! charges can be replenished with Ganodermic flakes either available on the NPCs store or obtained as PVM drops!

11. Add glacors to drop mid tier boots like steadfast, glaivens, and ragefires! Plus armadyl shards as rare drops

12. Considering alot of pkers get ragged in edge and prevented from pking- Allow a ::Blacklist option- should work in edge only. one server that implements it has the highest edge pkers count and raggers still exist at ::Graves

13. Add pet dreadnips- the only pets to exist that directly aid in pvm kills, works by dropping the pet dreadnip you have in your inventory.

pet dreadnips lasts 30secs- deal alot of damage and then disappear. they are stackable- could be sold for say 100m each?

14. daily lottery at a npc in edge- players buy lottery tickets for 500m each- the more tickets you buy the higher the % to win- perfect money sink.

15. Fix dharoks- its very weak, you can hit back to back 0s with the axe at low hp. dharoks defense is insanely low.

16. Herblore skill to introduce OVL pots and extreme pots!- to unlock the skill you need to buy its corresponding blood money perk from the blood perk tree!

17. Add a new wildy boss ! Balak the pummeler- requires a team to kill due to insane def bonus and different attack phases that includes, melee, range and mage

Balak will focus on one player till he dies- that player would take up the role of a tank, the rest would act as dpsers/back up tanks (incase main tanker dies)- how does the tanker provoke balak? be the first one to attack it

Different phases would mean the boss is vulnerable to a specific attack style, which would require the team to carry all sorts of attack styles

Rewards could include; Balak pet (1/5000)

pets ability: It directly attacks a PVM target for you, aiding you in combat!

Would love more inputs / polishing ideas to this/

18. Enable autocast to miasmic barrage!

19. Add a donor perk to cast miasmic barrage without having Zuriels staff

20. Allow pkers to display the risk in terms of cash they have by typing ::Risk

21. add higher tier dragon bolts e!

Onyx dragon bolts e, dragonstone dragon bolts e, diamond dragon bolts e, ruby dragon bolts e, opal dragon bolts e

Each having their respective effects while retaining the dragon bolts e max hits

Onyx- random heals

dragonstone- chances of an extra 10% hit?

diamond- lowers defence

Ruby- specs

Opal- 5% chance of triggering a lightning effect hit.

22. Add new items to the blood slayer shop

Blood lord pet -doubles all blood money drops!

Blood ring- acts as a ring of life, teleports you home when at 5hp

Blood master cape- 10k blood slayer points- autoloots and doubles bloodmoney drops even when not on task- stacks with blood lord pet

23. Add the veracs set effects of hitting through prayer

24. Superfuses? Virifairy + 2 fortune genie- for a an effect of- 20% drop rate bonus, auto loot and 35% chance of double loot all in one!

25. Protect accounts from DC's in edge- by logging them out instantly. have seen quite a few issues with this

26. added incentives to worthless bosses like Abby sire, kraken, vetion

Allow them to drop mystery chests, volcanic whip- random stun effects?, prize keys

27. Barrows all in one cave- all brothers in one cave. attacking you together for faster kills and access to chest

would bring more dharoks in game, and more dharokers in edge

28. Enable demon spawns to Agro! new camping spot= new pk hotspot

Edited by nightsky11

1. We don't need to disable yoshi, instead make revenants not aggressive. Wearing a revenant bracelet can make this happen, and give use to it that way we can make an item useful and counter AFKing in one swoop. Not to mention revs has always been a pking area because there are always afkers(free kills) there. The difference between now and the old rev caves is that there was a big drop back then in the old cave(prize key) that we no longer have on the current revenants. Also, the new cave is camped by the rich with the best gear so there isn't a point for new players to come here because they are out powered, not to mention they can't even get kills because it takes them ages to take down a revenant with their healing.

As for the PvP drops, it would be much better to make a Revenant mystery box, that can give any revenant item from a bracelet to the weapons. Once we do that and have more space on their drop table, we could add PvP mystery boxes into the new revenant table as well.

Keep in mind no matter how much we buff their loot, this area is p2w and the average player will not be successful.

2. +1 I've suggested EP drops before in PvP for random PvP items including both armors and weapons. +1 then, +1 now.

3. Vecna's skull is the same as imbued heart? No point there. (Sure it boosts more but this is an eoc item)

+1 on morrigan thrown axes

+1 on bakriminel bolts

Why would broad tipped bolts be good on SPK? Identical to rune bolts and they are good for slayer(which we don't have here).

4. +1 sure why not

5. I'm pretty sure they already heal

6. I agree with this, but this isn't real runescape. We have a whole bunch of custom items that allow us to outpreform them and their usual strageties by far. No need to make these implemented since everything else is leagues better and they are spawnable.

7. I've agreed with this before, looking forward to a new way to pvm with mage and have it also useful in pvp.

8. +1 I like it! That's one way of making GWD useful and having it ported here. Now we just need atleast one more 'very rare' drop table item for armadyl and 2 for zamorak/saradomin and we're good to go.

9. Will probably just be chucked into rune pouch as well(which I wouldn't mind). Don't need to give any rune any economical value, like ever lol. Making the staff extremely hard to get will be suffice. Easy staff to get/buy>runes to carry, Hard staff to get/expensive to buy>runes to carry.

10. Not sure what you mean by "NPCs store" we don't have that here. Would be much better as a new mini boss/minigame via the usual way of obtaining ganodermic via ganodermic beasts. +1

11. We don't need these honestly. We have the three regular boots from the BM store. I wouldn't mind glacors dropping these though as glacors are a pretty AFK mini boss.

12. Well this one is up to Ryan, not really up for debate.

13. IDK how i feel about this. OP players are already OP, and you are giving them much more damage. This would just make it p2w even further. This along with top tier gear would mean any monster you are trying to kill will always be yours. -1

14. Seems p2w but alright.

15. It was already buffed, and DH has pretty good defensive bonuses. Try using it outside of edge and you'll see. The fact that you guys want stuff buffed because you are smacking other people in melee gear that have similar if not better defense and hitting nothing is beyond me.

16. +1 on this but Ryan would need to boost other things to match this. Doppelganger would need to boost to 125, enchanted heart would need to boost to 126/99, and so on. It would be really counter productive to introduce this and all the old items would not be working. I rather have a scroll to unlock the ability to make them and make it extremely hard to get from a boss somewhere. Less p2w content.

17. Might as well introduce raids/minigame over this. -1 to cooperative bosses in the wilderness. What would the damage be looking like if it attacks a pvm target for you? You also want dreadnips on top of this? OP???

18. Miasmic is too OP to have auto cast. I'd love it to have it, but that's not how things should be. -1

19. P2w, zuriels staff is key to casting miasmic. -1

20. Would be hard to calculate with ever changing item prices. We also don't have system prices, so we wouldn't be able to implement it without that system.

21. D bolts(e) are already OP and we need to fix PvP before we start adding higher tier PvP gear. Also, the ones you suggested are custom correct because wiki shows nothing. They sound OP, -1.

22.  Yeah man what are you smoking when suggesting these LOL. -1 to all three. Espcially that cape, holy jesus christ.

(we already have blood lord)

(we already have blood ring) maybe a blood ring of life? Or just add the RoL effect to the current slayer ring in the shop

blood master cape? LOL NO -1

23. Not sure if it does, i'll run it through Ryan just in case.

24. ??? OP

25. That wouldn't be fair and easily abusable. Dying in a fight? *disconnects internet*

26. Like what? Any loot you can think of that isn't your typical generic mystery box/bag/chest item?

27.  It's fine as it is, no point in having to kill all the brothers when only one set is unspawnable.

28. Demon spawns SHOULD NOT be aggro and neither should any of the NPC's in the revenant caves. Pushing for making revenants not aggressive as this is highly abusable.

Lot's of your stuff is highly P2W, and legit screams "bring this to make it easier for me to get richer ingame".

• Like 1